Others Coffee Story Extra [v231112v2] [unnie]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Seems to run fine on Linux through Proton, except F5 and F9 keys don't seem to do anything.
This creates and loads a save file, which I believe the default location for GM is in the appdata folder for Windows. Take what you will from that.

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
Plot
To summarize, Jumanji, but pregnancy.
A group of friends gets stuck in an old house during a thunderstorm.
They find a strange board game and decide to humor it.
As the game progresses, they get pregnant.
There is no intercourse. Think of it as a body horror game with sexual undertones focused on pregnancy.
''Pregnancy''? "Body horror"? In the same sentences? Hide it from your wife, peoples!:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Xhak

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
This creates and loads a save file, which I believe the default location for GM is in the appdata folder for Windows. Take what you will from that.
There is a 'save.dat' in appdata/local/coffee_story_extra so I guess it does save after all. I didn't notice any feedback when pressing the F keys, but perhaps there isn't supposed to be any?

Also, now having tried it a bit further it seems I ran into some logic issue when finding the 4 candles: after getting 4, Kari is suddenly looking for batteries instead. Seems to cause a soft-lock in progression. Unsure if this is Linux related issue or if it can happen on Windows too.

EDIT: The battery issue happens if I find bubble gum in my room before turning in the 4 candles, doesn't seem Linux-related.

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
There is a 'save.dat' in appdata/local/coffee_story_extra so I guess it does save after all. I didn't notice any feedback when pressing the F keys, but perhaps there isn't supposed to be any?

Also, now having tried it a bit further it seems I ran into some logic issue when finding the 4 candles: after getting 4, Kari is suddenly looking for batteries instead. Seems to cause a soft-lock in progression. Unsure if this is Linux related issue or if it can happen on Windows too.

EDIT: The battery issue happens if I find bubble gum in my room before turning in the 4 candles, doesn't seem Linux-related.
F swaps framerate caps. If you have some kind of limiter that forces vsync or freesync or w/e it not going to do anything. Sorry, my knowledge on Linux is rather limited.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
F swaps framerate caps. If you have some kind of limiter that forces vsync or freesync or w/e it not going to do anything. Sorry, my knowledge on Linux is rather limited.
Sorry, I mean F5 and F9 to save and load when I said F-keys. F5 seems to save just fine but nothing on the screen says it saved, that's what I mean with no feedback. Load option from menu brings to me to the exact place where I pressed F5, but F9 on the other hand does not seem to do anything.

Sorry for the confusion. Overall I would say it works fine on Linux.

EDIT: :ROFLMAO: Well no wonder, the load key seems to be F8. It works fine as well. The first post says F9 so it got me confused.

EDITtheEDIT: Got this at the end after picking the loser:

Code:
of <Unknown Event>
for object obj_uls_light:

vertex_delete_buffer: Invalid vertex buffer specified
at gml_Object_obj_uls_light_CleanUp_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_uls_light_CleanUp_0 (line -1)

Last edited:

PKR505

May 21, 2019
i though the game is over since no particular update at pixiv as usually THX FOR THE GAME
and also where i can find measuring tape ?

Last edited:

illich

Jul 29, 2020
Nice story. I'm glad there's no hunger management, I didn't like it in the main game. Triggers are a little unclear, good job

Lanader

Jun 28, 2019
can anyone explain what to do in "magic circle" quest? i`ve found input for one word in dialogue with yuri but any guesses i had don`t do anytjing
edit: im dumb, the word for that input is flashlight

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
I remember reading 'Baby Game'. I really wanted it in game format. So, I thank you very much for fulfilling that wish. By all means, please continue on this.
Uhh... Some link to read this "baby game'? Please?

...i rly training to find it myself buuut... yeah

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
They're all drawn, up to 8 even. There's a rough chart on how it looks like on my pixiv from a while back. What I mean is, belly growth wouldn't always happen and some times would be way smaller or way larger than it should be, all of which contradicts to how the characters react and makes for poor visual indication of rolls. But if this doesn't bother people, I'll add x-ray + original pregnancy progression scale. Maybe as an option. You convinced me.
That stuff doesn't bother me personally. I mean you can scale the sprites up or down inside their wombs slightly to match the growth and that would be fine, and if nothing changes then nothing changes. And I don't remember if you had it, but in the early stages of the fetus's growth, all you would really need to show it is a small group of like 4 or 5 pixels on the side of the womb, I mean maybe even just one little pixel would do. I would have to try to draw it myself to really see, but I think you know what I mean. You really don't have to go crazy detailed for that stuff. Also, stuff in the first trimester can all look pretty much the same since they all look like vague worm things with stubby arms and legs lol. So animal and human stuff at that point can use similar sprites.

Last edited:
Reactions: bro111

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
i mean i dont care if theres one ending or more but is there plans on other endings? also does the walkthrough from the other version work for this one or will their be a new walkthrough?

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes