• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
I like the concept of the game, I like the art, but I dont like the dev; he cant be trusted to finish a single game, he will drop the development at any point, why care?
nah, fuck it, not worth my time knowing how it all ends; abandoned.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Honestly, putting Saria aside, the art, character design and Ui elements all look good.
I'm not really interested in a male protagonist, but if Vel is losing interest in Saria, maybe a whole new game is just the ticket, instead of making sweeping changes to that one.

I'll keep an eye on this.

Reactions: Jeidoz
Oct 17, 2018

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Don't get tricked dude, this dev fucked up big time with his first game, Saria Reclaimed, by remaking it so many times. First with the card battle instead of skill battle fuck, then we got the entire game changed into VN instead of RPGM. Want to know the best part? He abandoned Saria Reclaimed lmao.

Oh and Vel, I know you were online since it just showed you online lol. Still can't live without F95zone, huh?
Bro Saria isnt the first game he abandons
It's the 2nd:HideThePain:
This is the first

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
By looking at the preview pictures why do I think this game have ntr contents? :unsure:

Nildzre

Mar 30, 2018
Yeah i won't touch anything he makes until it is actually finished, which probably never gonna happen if his history is anything to go by.

Reactions: vt57 and fraazx
Dec 9, 2018
Don't get tricked dude, this dev fucked up big time with his first game, Saria Reclaimed, by remaking it so many times. First with the card battle instead of skill battle fuck, then we got the entire game changed into VN instead of RPGM. Want to know the best part? He abandoned Saria Reclaimed lmao.

Oh and Vel, I know you were online since it just showed you online lol. Still can't live without F95zone, huh?
The change of Saria to a VN I would say was a mistake. But I am defending the choice to make it card based. Made the game more unique in skill progression and gameplay as compared to most RPGM games.

Gonna give this new game a look.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes