Collection Mod Completed Abandoned Collection of HF Patches for old games by Illusion and Teatime (2022-02-03 update)

ManlyMarco

Jan 12, 2019
preview.PNG

Overview:
EDIT:
Someone has made a collection of all Teatime and Fulltime patches, games and such and posted it . The dump includes patches from this post. Check it out if the game or patch you're looking for is hard to find.

This is a collection of old HF Patches (self-installing modpacks) for old Illusion and Teatime games (pre-Artificial Academy).
Patreon post of this dump can be seen . I'm posting it here for visibility since I've seen some people search for some of these patches recently and fail to find them. Sorry if I tagged this post wrong, it's not exactly a normal mod release that could follow the mod upload tutorial :)

Updated: Ancient history (everything's the latest version available)

Patches by MarC0/ManlyMarco:
  • LoveDeath 1 HF Patch v1 restoration
  • ILLUSION FIELD HF Patch v1.0
  • Kasou HF Patch v1.1
  • Netowaku Netoraru Karemachi Kanojo HF Patch v1.6
  • Nikutai Keiyakusho HF Patch v1.1
  • Virtual Stalker HF Patch v1.0a
Patches by Inquisitor:
  • Houkago Custom Time HF Patch0.8
  • Ichazura HF Patch
  • Itazura Gokuaku 2 HF Patch
  • Itazura Musume HF Patch
  • LD3 HF Patch
  • Love Death 4 HF Patch
  • Love Death 555 HF Patch
  • See You Lover HF Patch
  • Renai+H Patch v0.7
  • Tech48 Patch v1.0
Patches by DokEnkephalin:
  • Love Death Final! 1.06 English 0.9 Patch
Language: English (all patches contain English translations)

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download: ,
(password: hfpatch)

included_patches.png

Last edited:

xMalakh77x

Jan 30, 2018
anyone knows where to find a patch for secrosphere? i know it is not the best game, but wanted uncensored and translated

chibayoshi

Dec 7, 2018
Hey thanks for uploading these, it really so hard to come across these patches, specially the love death series now, and not many games like that are easy to find anymore. I'll take it upon myself to somehow get all the games and patches, maybe it will allow to upload the games here later? its a crying shame they are so hard to get

Last edited:

ManlyMarco

Jan 12, 2019
Hey thanks for uploading these, it really so hard to come across these patches, specially the love death series now, and not many games like that are easy to find anymore. I'll take it upon myself to somehow get all the games and patches, maybe it will allow to upload the games here later? its a crying shame they are so hard to get
Check this out

chibayoshi

Dec 7, 2018
Check this out
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! THANK YOUUUUU, wow that is amazing, I feel I went on a pilgrimage for years to find these and finally I struck gold, this is fantastic. Thank you so much.

Trolita

Feb 13, 2021
Hi, i have a legendary question. Sorry if my English is not very good.

For a long time (years) I have wanted to know how to modify the Tech48 3d models and how to make the textures that do not accept transparencies accept them. Only those that appear as tga (even if they do not use alpha channels) I can give transparency effects (ideal for shortening dresses) but those that are bmp, even passing them to tga not (the game does not detect the transparent parts and replaces them with black or an element of the same type, example: if I modify the white thong, the game changes it to the red one).

Thanks for your time.

RoxRagon

Oct 4, 2017
As far as I know it doesn't exist. The game was mostly looked over by modders.
but, i found a link, sadly i can't download it, that site always says i download file too quickly and have to wait

lmora0

Apr 12, 2020
As far as I know it doesn't exist. The game was mostly looked over by modders.
If it exists I have it unfortunately I am new but it helped me a lot f95zone Difficult things to find I hope they return to the abandoned post Be grateful for everything

Reactions: RoxRagon

Kumiko_Fuji

Oct 21, 2019
I managed to find the HF patch for Love Death Final.

Sadly, all links to Love Death 2 patch seem to long be gone...going to try my luck with torrents.

Last edited:
Reactions: ManlyMarco