Collection Mod Completed Abandoned Collection of HF Patches for old games by Illusion and Teatime (2022-02-03 update)

Kumiko_Fuji

Oct 21, 2019
Sorry for the double post, but I also found the Renai+H and Tech48 HF patches.

My search for Love Death 2 was fruitless. I did find another translation, not sure if it is the same that Manly_Marco posted. Plus an uncensor for the guy and one girl (the blonde one) though I'm not sure how to install them. Figured it wouldn't hurt to post them here anyway.

RoxRagon

Oct 4, 2017
Sorry for the double post, but I also found the Renai+H and Tech48 HF patches.

My search for Love Death 2 was fruitless. I did find another translation, not sure if it is the same that Manly_Marco posted. Plus an uncensor for the guy and one girl (the blonde one) though I'm not sure how to install them. Figured it wouldn't hurt to post them here anyway.

thank for uploading bro, it really tough seraaching for old game patch since hongfire is gone...

RoxRagon

Oct 4, 2017
If it exists I have it unfortunately I am new but it helped me a lot f95zone Difficult things to find I hope they return to the abandoned post Be grateful for everything
Can you share and upload the missing hf patch here bro?

Empicien

Jan 11, 2022
Thank you for sharing the patches and mods.
I've added them to the archive.
If you find anything else, please let me know and I'll include them.

Also, I'm sure it goes without saying, but please feel free to share or repost the archive wherever you see fit.

Last edited:

ManlyMarco

Jan 12, 2019
I also found a bunch of old mods and mod/patch source files for Teatime games in my backups, if anyone is interested here they are (pass: hfpatch)

46471xp

Feb 20, 2022
the million dollar question is .... :unsure:

what program/tool do you use to translate the text?

I mean a tool that allows you to get to the text files to extract those files, translate it and put it back into the game.

Because the reality is that not everyone speaks English. :cautious:

lmora0

Apr 12, 2020
I miss the honfire patches, they were the best. Let's hope that the owner of the post doesn't leave it abandoned and support him with the game patches, even if they are old, although he left the page where there are several, but it doesn't hurt to have backups. I don't know if they can be uploaded. since f95zone is very delicate they almost erased you from everything haha >_<

Empicien

Jan 11, 2022
I miss the honfire patches, they were the best. Let's hope that the owner of the post doesn't leave it abandoned and support him with the game patches, even if they are old, although he left the page where there are several, but it doesn't hurt to have backups. I don't know if they can be uploaded. since f95zone is very delicate they almost erased you from everything haha >_<
Screenshot 2023-12-17 191651.png

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
but, i found a link, sadly i can't download it, that site always says i download file too quickly and have to wait

thats because its an archive of hongfire, there's a fair chance the files you're looking for aren't there