EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
collection-of-kleint.jpg

Overview:
You will play as the character Kleint explore the world in which Kleint lives to collect enough of his collection. Each choice you make will lead you to a situation, circumstances as well as will interact with different characters around Kleint's life. Please choose carefully.

Also, this is a game with all genres as long as you make the right choice.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-04
Release Date: 2021-09-04
Developer: Mr.Kleint F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: Prologue
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Fairy.png kimm-hj-2.png Louis-and-MC-front.png MC-Christina-BJ-Hole.png MC-Some-FMF.png MC-Teacher-Ren2.png MC-Teacher-ren3.png MC-Woman.png Scene-9-4.png Scene-13.png collection-of-kleint.jpg

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Each choice you make will lead you to a situation, circumstances as well as will interact with different characters around Kleint's life. Please choose carefully.
Planned Tag
Kinetic Novel

Those are a large number of planned tags ... I think it is necessary to know if some are going to be avoidable? and when seeing kinetic novel it does not seem that it will be the case, or were the planned tags just added to get everyone's attention?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Planned Tag

Those are a large number of planned tags ... I think it is necessary to know if some are going to be avoidable? and when seeing kinetic novel it does not seem that it will be the case, or were the planned tags just added to get everyone's attention?
kinetic novel and sandbox... all very coherent.

Reactions: caxhub

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
By storytelling, most sandbox games are kinetic as hell, by being able to choose the order of events but not being able to choose how them plays out. So that isn't as wrong as saying in the preview that you'll have choices then tagging it as kinetic.
kinetic novels don't let you choose the order of events. They really are like a comic or a book: they give you the story and you read it without choosing anything (I don't know to what extent this can be considered a game, but that's a different question). A kinetic novel is a VN without being able to choose.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
you can avoid the above tags, with some genres that people don't like very much like Scat, NTR, cheats, ... then I will create one or more characters and will warn about that. If you don't like this genre, just ignore the characters of this genre and it will not affect the main character or other characters.
Well, I don't like all these tags: Sexual Harassment, Prostitution (turning LIs into prostitutes specifically), Footjob, multiple protagonists, drugs (mainly related to sex scenes), rape, NTR, Futa / Trans, Graphic Violence (if it is related to sexual content), Humiliation, lesbian, Bdsm, Blackmail, Slave (related to sex slaves), Spanking, Scat, Squirting. I don't like LIs with too big breasts either

We can add any kind of domination to the list (femdom and maledom)

I don't like Group sex if there is a man other than the MC involved (I can say the same about double penetration)

Multiple protagonist usually kills the immersion, so I generally don't like it.

and for these characters once you start a relationship, interacting with them you can't stop also making you unable to choose because it's a Kinetic Novel
I wouldn't exactly call it a kinetic novel, because you have choices, but I understand what you mean.

Reactions: caxhub

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
actually it depends on your choice, if you don't like NTR then choose exactly when there is an event or a certain situation happens it will not generate NTR scenes
Is it easy to distinguish those options? I mean, for example, would it be plausible to arrive at NTR events by choosing wrong? Or are the options clear enough not to be misleading?

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
caxhub How is going to be the futa content? Futa on male is possible? Also, since ntr is a future tag, can futa ntr(futa being the bull) be a thing too?