Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed College Bound [v0.6.16] [FOZ] Multi-Mod [DA]

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
f95cover.png

Overview:
Multi-Mod for College Bound

Updated: 25-08-21
Game/Creator: FOZ -
Modder: DarkAssassin -
Mod Version: 0.6.16
Game Version: 0.6.16 [Completed]
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

I would like to honour and dedicate this mod to Lord Ashram who passed away unfortunately. Thank you Lord Ashram for this amazing Mod which I AM Glad that I could complete.

This Mod took a HUGE amount of time for so many Paths and Achievements. So if you like my work, please consider supporting me on my to continue doing mods and ports. Thank you!

Disclaimer: I haven't had the time to test the full game. So if you find any bug, please drop a save file mentioning the bug!

Download:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

Last edited:

DMoney1000

Jan 6, 2020
The game won't even run once the mod is installed. Once it's run, it says "Parsing the script failed." and then gives the following:

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
The game won't even run once the mod is installed. Once it's run, it says "Parsing the script failed." and then gives the following:

Copying the Content inside the Game Folder of the Mod and then Paste it into the Game Folder of the Game and overwrite did the Trick for me, try that

Jul 1, 2018
After placing the mod the game will crash upon the first start up.
you need to close it and relaunch and it works.

FYI there's a bugfix in the original post and I did game>bugfix>mod and it seems to be working.
I didn't do a fresh run though so can't fully validate it.

EeyoresGloom

Oct 10, 2021
Give my best to Lord Ashrams's loved ones. I've played some of his mods and they were wonderful. Thanls for the completion.

DMoney1000

Jan 6, 2020
Copying the Content inside the Game Folder of the Mod and then Paste it into the Game Folder of the Game and overwrite did the Trick for me, try that
That's what I did. The reason I got those messages is because I extracted the files into the correct folder. If you put them in the wrong folder (say, you put them in the CollegeBound folder itself and not the game folder inside it) nothing bad happens (in other words, you won't get any errors) because the game isn't looking for those files in other locations.

FYI there's a bugfix in the original post and I did game>bugfix>mod and it seems to be working.
My problem is from a fresh install; I had never downloaded the game before today. I hadn't tried the bugfix until you pointed it out but I'm getting the same problem. I also downloaded the game from a different site than I did originally, and I'm still getting the same errors.

EDIT: I figured it out. I had to run the program as an Administrator. Then I get the crash as you pointed out, and when you quit out of it, it then works.

Reactions: darealpervysage

gerd1961

Oct 14, 2020
CollegeBound.sh

Same for me. If using start bat (CollegeBound.sh).
Using CollegeBound.exe to start works flawlessly. Simply using the Wine staeter.

Daiqvist

Jul 20, 2018

It works for me too. I've done a fresh install on Linux and the first time the script fails but from the second time it runs fine.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, so had the crash that everyone was talking about, so re-loaded, but now all my saves are the same date and time....been a while since I played this so have no idea what save is the right one

icp69

Dec 23, 2023
can someone tell me how to overwrite after pasting the file?

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
the mod work fine, no files is getting overwrite(except maybe the game folder). But because you now have a .rpy outside of it's .RPA...
That mean you have 2 copy of many files (one unmodded is pack inside .RPA) and each individual .rpy from the mod.
Simply hit the RELOAD->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
1703941420047.png
The game will then create .rpyc that stipulate to renpy the unpack .rpy take *precedence* over any pack one inside a .RPA
After that the game will lunch normally!