Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed College Bound [v0.6.16] [FOZ] Multi-Mod [DA]

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Whoever did this mod is either stupid or doesn't care about the potential crashes

Just put a good explanation because your mod fucking the launch because of the random overwrite or hiding the sex scenes somehow

• Haha
Reactions: KhaiFirst

simpledue69

Mar 21, 2022
Ok, so I was having trouble getting this mod to work. It took some tinkering, I’m not sure which step actually worked but this is what I did.

These steps taken on a M1 2020 Mac book air. Latest update. I have both python2 and python3 installed but I don’t think they actually made a difference in my situation.

1. Download clean version of the game (0.6.16)

2. Download mod.

3. Downloaded UnRen 0.17.0-Mac-Linux

4. Extracted everything and place a copy of UnRen and Game on Mac desktop.

5. In UnRen, I choose option 0 “decompile rpyc files and overwrite existing RPY files” and let it run and finish.

6. Inside the mod folder. I went into each dlc_episode* script folder and copied / paste / replace each of the .rpy files from the mods folder into the same script folder in the game directory.

Also did the same process with the scripts and utils from the mod folder to the game directory. Then the last three .rpy files.

I havent tested it extensively, but I did finally get past the borked first screen and got the DA prompt if I wanted to enable incest… so I am assuming it’s working at least for the first part of the game.

hopefully this helps someone. I don’t currently have access to a windows machine to test but I assume the process would be similar

*edit*
UnRen option 1 “extract RPA packages (in game folder)” plus the tedious copy /paste /replace mentions above will work too. For whatever reason, it doesn’t work for me if I just copy and paste the folder… has to be the .rpy files

*edit 2*
well, going back to the drawing board. the first animated scene doesn't play with the mod installed.

*edit 3*
installing the animations patch from here https://f95zone.to/threads/college-bound-v0-6-16-foz.70256/post-11974217 seems to have fixed the issue with the initial animated scene. should be fine to install after the mod is installed, they don't modify the same files

Last edited:
Reactions: somefancy

somefancy

Jul 25, 2020
I'm on Windows 11. I believe this will also help. Thank you to simpledue69 above for supporting me in getting this mod "working" and/or to remove the black screens in episode 1.
The following steps assume you already have the game downloaded, the mod downloaded, and both have been unzipped onto your computer.

1. Download Unren (https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/).
2. Unzip Unren anywhere on your computer that you can easily access.
3. Open the Unren folder and copy the "UnRen-1.0.11d.bat" file.
4. Navigate to where you have unzipped the "CollegeBound-0616-pc" folder, open the "CollegeBound-0616-pc" folder, and paste the "UnRen-1.0.11d.bat" file into it.
5. Double click the "UnRen-1.0.11d.bat" file to open the program.
6. The program will look something like this:
Unren.jpg
7. Select the "1" option and press the "Enter" key.
8. The program will "unrpa" all .rpa files located in the "game" folder. It should look something like this:
unrpa_files.jpg
9. Navigate to your "CollegeBound-0.6.16-Multi-Mod" folder.
10. Copy the "game" folder located in the "CollegeBound-0.6.16-Multi-Mod" folder.
11. Navigate to the "CollegeBound-0616-pc" folder.
12. Paste the "game" folder you copied earlier from the "CollegeBound-0.6.16-Multi-Mod" folder into the "CollegeBound-0616-pc" folder.
13. Click the "Replace the files in the destination" option.
14. Download the fix for the animations not appearing in episode 1 (https://f95zone.to/threads/college-bound-v0-6-16-foz.70256/post-11974217).
15. Unzip the animation fix (Fix-Animation-Ep1-v0.6.16.rar) file.
16. Open the "Fix-Animation-Ep1-v0.6.16" folder.
17. Copy the "game" folder located in the "Fix-Animation-Ep1-v0.6.16" folder.
18. Navigate to the "CollegeBound-0616-pc" folder.
19. Paste the "game" folder copied from the "Fix-Animation-Ep1-v0.6.16" folder into the "CollegeBound-0616-pc" folder.
20. Click the "Replace files in the destination" option.
21. Double click the "CollegeBound.exe" to launch the game (may take 5 to 10 seconds to launch).
22. Voila! The game should now be playable with the mod.
*Note: As of writing this, I have not extensively "played/tested" the game after performing all of the above steps but I was able to launch the game, select New Game, the Incest option appeared, see how my choices impact the game, and did a spot check of some sex scenes in the Gallery that appeared to be working.
Happy playing everyone! I hope this supports everyone in the community. Thank you!

Reactions: simpledue69

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
I'm on Windows 11. I believe this will also help. Thank you to simpledue69 above for supporting me in getting this mod "working" and/or to remove the black screens in episode 1.
The following steps assume you already have the game downloaded, the mod downloaded, and both have been unzipped onto your computer.

1. Download Unren (https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/).
2. Unzip Unren anywhere on your computer that you can easily access.
3. Open the Unren folder and copy the "UnRen-1.0.11d.bat" file.
4. Navigate to where you have unzipped the "CollegeBound-0616-pc" folder, open the "CollegeBound-0616-pc" folder, and paste the "UnRen-1.0.11d.bat" file into it.
5. Double click the "UnRen-1.0.11d.bat" file to open the program.
6. The program will look something like this:
View attachment 3467610
7. Select the "1" option and press the "Enter" key.
8. The program will "unrpa" all .rpa files located in the "game" folder. It should look something like this:
View attachment 3467620
9. Navigate to your "CollegeBound-0.6.16-Multi-Mod" folder.
10. Copy the "game" folder located in the "CollegeBound-0.6.16-Multi-Mod" folder.
11. Navigate to the "CollegeBound-0616-pc" folder.
12. Paste the "game" folder you copied earlier from the "CollegeBound-0.6.16-Multi-Mod" folder into the "CollegeBound-0616-pc" folder.
13. Click the "Replace the files in the destination" option.
14. Download the fix for the animations not appearing in episode 1 (https://f95zone.to/threads/college-bound-v0-6-16-foz.70256/post-11974217).
15. Unzip the animation fix (Fix-Animation-Ep1-v0.6.16.rar) file.
16. Open the "Fix-Animation-Ep1-v0.6.16" folder.
17. Copy the "game" folder located in the "Fix-Animation-Ep1-v0.6.16" folder.
18. Navigate to the "CollegeBound-0616-pc" folder.
19. Paste the "game" folder copied from the "Fix-Animation-Ep1-v0.6.16" folder into the "CollegeBound-0616-pc" folder.
20. Click the "Replace files in the destination" option.
21. Double click the "CollegeBound.exe" to launch the game (may take 5 to 10 seconds to launch).
22. Voila! The game should now be playable with the mod.
*Note: As of writing this, I have not extensively "played/tested" the game after performing all of the above steps but I was able to launch the game, select New Game, the Incest option appeared, see how my choices impact the game, and did a spot check of some sex scenes in the Gallery that appeared to be working.
Happy playing everyone! I hope this supports everyone in the community. Thank you!
fail for me.. light faith e.PNG

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
After placing the mod the game will crash upon the first start up.
you need to close it and relaunch and it works.

FYI there's a bugfix in the original post and I did game>bugfix>mod and it seems to be working.
I didn't do a fresh run though so can't fully validate it.
yes thx haha.. boi !!!