msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.15
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.

Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
I don't suppose there is anyone in the thread who can help complete this mod.
Would appreciate it if there are.

Reactions: MECKATZER

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
Game extremely disappointing, especially for that ending... it seems that the choices done are useless (why no ending with a LI? Why is the MC alone at Paris when i wanted an ending with Blanca/Aishe???

Reactions: Geb

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
No happy ending, only shitty ending (for I've readed here)... Jokes apart, no chance for a season 2?? Only with that in mind the proposed ending could have a reason...

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
No happy ending, only shitty ending (for I've readed here)... Jokes apart, no chance for a season 2?? Only with that in mind the proposed ending could have a reason...
Possible, given the part where it said MC might end up having to deal with Miranda again in the future. It seems like the dev lost interest a while back though. Note this end was made quite a few months ago, it just took forever for someone to drop it here. Maybe because it was that bad? The dev was the one who never made a final public release. I'd have been super pissed off to have paid for that on Steam, etc. Of course if you bought it there just for the finish it was short enough you could finish it and refund it - leaving a "not recommended" rating, of course.

Reactions: Geb

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
With all the bitching I do on here I rarely give devs shit for making the game they want to make but one thing i've noticed with a lot of these adult game devs ...... they are shit at endings for their games.

There are some great devs i've seen who have made really good games with great endings that fit.....

Then there are devs like this.

It was never an amazing game but it did fill the guity pleasure spot. Most of the story was nonsense but I enjoyed all of the characters. The truly sad part to all this is even just having brief endings with a love interest a player picks would have been far, far better than the absolute steaming pile of camel shit this ending is.

It made everything that happened completely pointless and showed the dev either put no thought into it, gave zero fucks, had burn out/bored and just wanted to end it or all of the above.

You have the audacity to put this on Steam where people have to pay their hard earned money for this bollocks.

Shit, I got it for free and feel ripped off.

View attachment 3009570
Thank you, that's why I like you, you always convey my thoughts better than I can.

Jan 19, 2020
Just downloaded and installed twice, using windows default and 7 zip. Both times exception error immediately on start. No mod installed. Running windows 10

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 237, in script call
    call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
  File "game/scripts/SCRIPT1.rpy", line 5068, in script
    call screen consent with dissolve
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'splashVideo.ogv'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 237, in script call
    call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
  File "game/scripts/SCRIPT1.rpy", line 5068, in script
    call screen consent with dissolve
  File "C:\Users\james\Desktop\games\CollegeBound-0616-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\james\Desktop\games\CollegeBound-0616-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\james\Desktop\games\CollegeBound-0616-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\james\Desktop\games\CollegeBound-0616-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3345, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\james\Desktop\games\CollegeBound-0616-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\james\Desktop\games\CollegeBound-0616-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3579, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\james\Desktop\games\CollegeBound-0616-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4099, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.interact()
  File "C:\Users\james\Desktop\games\CollegeBound-0616-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1269, in interact
    periodic()
  File "C:\Users\james\Desktop\games\CollegeBound-0616-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1222, in periodic
    raise_(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 444, in raise_
  File "C:\Users\james\Desktop\games\CollegeBound-0616-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1200, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "C:\Users\james\Desktop\games\CollegeBound-0616-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1142, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "C:\Users\james\Desktop\games\CollegeBound-0616-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 534, in periodic
    topf = load(filename)
  File "C:\Users\james\Desktop\games\CollegeBound-0616-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 72, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn, directory="audio")
  File "C:\Users\james\Desktop\games\CollegeBound-0616-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 833, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'splashVideo.ogv'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
College Bound 0616
Mon Oct 16 11:32:24 2023

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Ahh the classic I added too many girls so i have no clue how to end this ending. I feel like planning is to undervalued by the adult game devs. There is no massive harem game I have any faith will ever pan out with a satisfying or even ok ending. I mean my god some of these endings are making mass effects blue, red and green ending look good.

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
well, I loved that red-headed slut.... but either way... the story should have allowed for an ending with whichever girls we chose.
Don't forget to put some kind of main ending that covers on the other girls. No More Secrets, for example, only show endings with the girl MC ended up with but no other girls.

Heard this game does cover all characters in the main ending.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes