Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Jiffie I remember you commented that you liked Gabe. How did you like his content so far? I was completely ready to pass him up because I didn't want there to be a whole thing with Blair but...that job interview, and the teasing at the cafe (if you're in a club). His smirky douchebag Ds Dom persona is really working for me. He's trash, I love it. (I just hope there's a "good" path with him. I mean you can ask him if he wants to vent and he's surprised so maybe that's a hint that you can get him to like you beyond being a new hole to manipulate)
Oh, yeah, I definitely like what he gives so far, he's just my type~, I like 'em, arrogant and commanding, shame, it feels like I'll have to Switch and pretend to be a sub. He's definitely searching for a sub, and I don't think a fling, (I felt personally attacked by his "interview", by the by, the little shit) so I don't think he's out to "use" you; I see a pretty fruitful romance/relationship with him, it looks promising~, and he likes to hurt, so I'm even more excited!

I actually played this update following the steps I took blindly my first time around, and I went into the art club instead of going the job interview route (I'm an artist, so I was actually pretty interested in that club), so I missed that option and had the scene with the sexting in class (It was nice, but a bit lacking IMO). Your post about all the routes is what made me go "doh!" and restart my play through; honestly, I thought it would be a good dramamiddle ground to appease BFF if I wingwomaned her up with Rafi, then stabbed her in the back, but it's starting to feel like that route is taking me down either a lesbian exploration or some sort of threesome (with her and Rafi), both of which I, absolutely, am not interest in. It's not the game's fault, I'm imagining this VN as a "sandbox" "play the collage life you want", but I have to remember certain routes exposes you to certain people/"romances". For example, I really like the camwhore job with Instabaddie, but it seems like that's a romance route to date Instabaddie, and I'm not interested in none of that.

Back to the Gabe and BFF betrayal at hand, I'm sensing a bit of an "out" for anyone who don't want to "betray" BFF if you ditch her for Instabaddie (sorry, I'm so bad at remembering names:ROFLMAO:, especially of the women), I also sense something might still pop off if you do meet with her? I don't know; she ends the friendship in a pretty childish way, that you can sort of "make up" if both catching her drug run, and going the art club route. So, I think if anyone is feeling too guilty, you can drop her here, there might be some conflict in the future (I'm sure she'll learn you fucking with her ex and be pissy about it), but it's pretty guilt free to me, I think. I wasn't sure if I want to make up with her, or just end it, but if you don't join the club, you don't get the option to make up (yet?). I was looking forward to the betrayal, I sort of convinced myself of it way back when, but since I want to work at the coffee shop with Gabe (better interaction with him, there), I'm to assume, for now, me and BFF is on the outs.

On an unrelated note, I'm hearing there's a rapist lurking around here somewhere, I know we don't have the "deleted" rape content (?) on here, but I'm interested in finding out who the Hell that is. I like rapists, so I'm super curious, I think I'll replay in the science club so I can get a look at him, and see if he's hot. I'm really into CNCing games, so I'm on the prowl~ :p

Reactions: Kallisto and Darina

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
On an unrelated note, I'm hearing there's a rapist lurking around here somewhere, I know we don't have the "deleted" rape content (?) on here, but I'm interested in finding out who the Hell that is. I like rapists, so I'm super curious, I think I'll replay in the science club so I can get a look at him, and see if he's hot. I'm really into CNCing games, so I'm on the prowl~ :p
The rapist is Samir. You meet him on the Science Club route. He's already pretty NC in the normal version but you're able to get away. I guess in the NC game version you don't manage to escape? I'm usually down with CNC but I have a feeling Samir might be one and done? Or maybe not someone with a whole route. Pretty much everyone at the party warns you about him lmao. If he didn't completely throw you away like smelly trash after the scene and was the more obsessive type of CNC (like maybe the stalker will be?) he'd be more up my alley.

And thanks for answering my question. I'm not TOO worried about Blair anymore because she makes it really easy to dislike her lol. This is all my opinion but it seems like she's a small town girl who went away to college and is being a little too wild. She met Gabe who "loves messing with a woman's head" and has his discount Ds thing going (I say discount cuz I doubt he's following that safe, sane, consensual mantra - anyone who tries to spontaneously fuck me anally with spit for lube is losing about 3 fingers and 2 toes). It was likely the first time she'd done things sexually with someone so he fucked up her self esteem and now she's trying to prove she isn't vanilla by pretending she's this carefree druggie sex goddess. She gets super judgemental if the MC tells her about their hookups yet is always talking about doing x, y, z. So she's jealous MC seems to effortlessly and quickly do what Blair wants to do and gets bitchy at MC for it. Even when you stay on her good side she's super flakey and not a really good friend. I'm sure we'll get an explanation for her behavior but yeah, if it's Gabe vs Blair I'm taking the fuckboi.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jiffie

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
The rapist is Samir. You meet him on the Science Club route. He's already pretty NC in the normal version but you're able to get away. I guess in the NC game version you don't manage to escape? I'm usually down with CNC but I have a feeling Samir might be one and done? Or maybe not someone with a whole route. Pretty much everyone at the party warns you about him lmao. If he didn't completely throw you away like smelly trash after the scene and was the more obsessive type of CNC (like maybe the stalker will be?) he'd be more up my alley.

And thanks for answering my question. I'm not TOO worried about Blair anymore because she makes it really easy to dislike her lol. This is all my opinion but it seems like she's a small town girl who went away to college and is being a little too wild. She met Gabe who "loves messing with a woman's head" and has his discount Ds thing going (I say discount cuz I doubt he's following that safe, sane, consensual mantra - anyone who tries to spontaneously fuck me anally with spit for lube is losing about 3 fingers and 2 toes). It was likely the first time she'd done things sexually with someone so he fucked up her self esteem and now she's trying to prove she isn't vanilla by pretending she's this carefree druggie sex goddess. She gets super judgemental if the MC tells her about their hookups yet is always talking about doing x, y, z. So she's jealous MC seems to effortlessly and quickly do what Blair wants to do and gets bitchy at MC for it. Even when you stay on her good side she's super flakey and not a really good friend. I'm sure we'll get an explanation for her behavior but yeah, if it's Gabe vs Blair I'm taking the fuckboi.
I see! I'll check Samir out, I don't think I've ran into him yet (or remember; is he the science club president Blair introduce? :ROFLMAO: gosh, I'm flaking!); I'll see it just to say I did, but if it's a one and done thing, than I'll stick with Gabe on a serious playthrough. I understand how people can get muddled with committing to a rapist, so I'm not surprised. I'll see how fun it is, though.

I agree completely with your thoughts on Blair and Gabe! Blair seems like the jealous frienemy/poser type, though, like she wants to be miss popularity but isn't quiet cutting it, and seems threatened by you turning up at her school, and possibly flawlessly being what she couldn't. I want to be her friend because the relationship is already established, but girl be making it real hard, and I don't care if we break up, Gabe or not. Even still, I do feel bad for liking Gabe, if this was real life, Gabe would be swerved real quick, even with Blair's attitude (I don't know, I just don't find people I like exes attractive, like a girl code gene in me just shuts it off); however, I'm ready to play bad girl and fuck Blair over, BFF or not. Especially since the turn out is a sadistic dom; I'm okay with BDSM play, normally I'd prefer something less "systematic", but it's even better for me when it's not choreographed. IRL, keep it safe and consensual, of course, but when it comes to fiction, I like to feel the spontaneity and danger I cannot and will not experience with my own life, so I'm def team trash fuckboi and his discount BDSM! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Kallisto

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Sorry for double posting, but I just played the noncon version, and met Samir, and holy hams, why didn't anyone tell me Samir's'the hot Arabic man?!?! Whew! Man, if being a nerd on the science club route wasn't guaranteed to bore me to tears, I'd might have to commit to a playthrough for him! I made a solemn vow I'd stop being a nerd in games and forsake academics, but Samir may just turn me around if he prove to be an actual route I can commit in a (toxic) relationship to.

It was fun, I liked it, but I was bored to death getting there, and definitely had a better ride chasing Gabe; Samir is def my type, but I'm gonna have to break his heart and pass on him if he doesn't pick his game up, I wish I could have ran into him some other way, I absolutely do not want to join the science club and hang out with those nerds.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I just went through the noncon scene as well. Samir is fucking hot but that scene was a little meh to me once it got going, like it lost steam towards the end. I can def tell what the writer meant when they said a scene like that would need more impact in the aftermath to not feel like it was just another day at college. I would love a kind of like, MC stupidly getting involved with Samir and trying to cut off the relationship but he won't let her and circumstances/MC's own bad judgement keeps her with him. But I'm not sure if there are plans for Samir since the noncon scene isn't canon (for lack of a better word).

Shaun is a character who surprised me. I thought he'd be an unattainable jackass or generic but idk his scenes at the Science Party and the walk after kinda won me over. It's strongly hinted that he's sleeping with the sociology professor if I followed those clues correctly, so I wonder how any routes involving him will go.

Random side note, I love Ruby. She's super fun and makes me wish she was our Blair. I don't like that you seem to need to choose between the two (who to ditch at lunch), but maybe that will change as the game goes on.

Reactions: Endri899 and Jiffie

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
I just went through the noncon scene as well. Samir is fucking hot but that scene was a little meh to me once it got going, like it lost steam towards the end. I can def tell what the writer meant when they said a scene like that would need more impact in the aftermath to not feel like it was just another day at college. I would love a kind of like, MC stupidly getting involved with Samir and trying to cut off the relationship but he won't let her and circumstances/MC's own bad judgement keeps her with him. But I'm not sure if there are plans for Samir since the noncon scene isn't canon (for lack of a better word).

Shaun is a character who surprised me. I thought he'd be an unattainable jackass or generic but idk his scenes at the Science Party and the walk after kinda won me over. It's strongly hinted that he's sleeping with the sociology professor if I followed those clues correctly, so I wonder how any routes involving him will go.

Random side note, I love Ruby. She's super fun and makes me wish she was our Blair. I don't like that you seem to need to choose between the two (who to ditch at lunch), but maybe that will change as the game goes on.
Yes, I felt the same way! I'm not into fellatio, so I thought that part was pretty boring and sort of unrealstic for a resisting rape scene, I'd bite the shit out of him drunk or not, so it sort of got more exciting for me when I saw the scene continue into PIV; it did feel very randomly wham-bam-done, so I get it wasn't fully fleshed out to be something greater. Oh, but I love your idea! I'd love to have a shitty boyfriend in Samir, who turns the relationship toxic and rapey and won't let you go, that'd be the dream, and probably the best way to do a rapey romance, (for the people who needs a reason to date a rapist). I also would really love to meet him outside of the science club, maybe something random, like with the run in with that cutie, Jace.

I was expecting douche from Shaun, but he came off very sweet in his protection from Samir, which, unfortunately for him, is a turn off for me! ha! :ROFLMAO: Not his fault, though, I'm sure he's a good route!(?)

Yes, Ruby! That's the "Instabaddie" girl I was talking about! I really would prefer her as BFF, which is why I was so disappointed in Blair being such a "mean girl" let down; Ruby has that wild ride or die friend feel that's fun, while Blair feels like she's been waiting to stab you in the back for a seat at the plastics table. I'd hate to lose Blair, because she's so perfectly flawed, it makes her human, and it's good drama for childhood friends, but Ruby is def the friend we need and deserve!

So, in short, yes to everything you've just said!

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
What route racks up the highest body count? Do they all lead to the same number of scenes? It seems good girl/bad girl choices don't make a huge difference in that department

Reactions: PeterSBigD

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
I used unrenpy on the game and found out that every character introduced already has a nude sprite. :whistle: Maybe I shouldn't have done it, but curiosity killed the cat, I guess.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I used unrenpy on the game and found out that every character introduced already has a nude sprite. :whistle: Maybe I shouldn't have done it, but curiosity killed the cat, I guess.
Including the bartender and Triggs and the female professor and other characters like that that haven't had any indication of a route yet?

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
Including the bartender and Triggs and the female professor and other characters like that that haven't had any indication of a route yet?
Yes. Including the Bartender and Officer Helms which I wanted to have scenes for the future. Even Jay, the one a lot of people here like. :sneaky:

P.S. the one who has the biggest right now though is the Dean. IDKW?

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Good game. I liked it because its female Mc. That can be corrupted.
Can you get threesome with bryce and his friend?

Last edited:

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :

College Craze [v0.2] [Pretty Ink]

Download Apk: Mega, Google

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Is there a separate android port for Non con version?

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
0.2 NonCon Version:

PC: Mega

Mac: Mega
This was much needed the lack of noncon in this game really breaks the immersion and the risk of making bad choices that have negative consequences. Especially with Samir who we are literally told in-game has raped other girls on campus before.

Even with the mod it is avoidable by not getting drunk while getting too drunk and then still going with Samir gets you raped which adds an element of realism and immersion to the game.

So I don't know if this has been asked before I had a look through a few pages but couldn't find it. Is this mod a scene you made yourself or was the non-con scene already in the game but just deactivated/removed?

I do hope future updates in for this game do add more non-con as again this just gives motivation to really ensure you make the right choices and just adds more content variety. I do feel though that regardless of non-con or not Samir doesn't strike me as the kind of guy to pull out which was a bit strange.

It would be great in future if for Samir and the other sex scenes you can ask the guy to wear and condom and depending on his personality as well as other factors he can either agree, decline or agree but secretly not wear one. Just adds yet more realism to the whole experience of being a girl on campus and the challenges you have to face when hooking up there.

Darina

Jan 24, 2019
So I don't know if this has been asked before I had a look through a few pages but couldn't find it. Is this mod a scene you made yourself or was the non-con scene already in the game but just deactivated/removed?
I didn't write it, PrettyInk did. On Patreon they said:

"...But with a scene like this, in a game like mine, where I have such a big emphasis on consequences and characters that feel real, I couldn't just "plop" a rape scene in my game without seriously thinking of the consequences not only for the plot, and the players, but also the characters themselves.

People don't typically bounce back from things as life-changing as sexual assault. Its not a light or fuzzy topic, or a new milestone that is simply collected before moving on with your life. It changes people (but doesn't define them). Its complex and messy and nuanced and after a lot of thinking, I realized that something as heavy as this needed to be handled with care. And while it was an exercise in writing about different things, I decided it wouldn't be appropriate in this game.

It needs its own space, and I just don't have enough in the current story I am trying to tell.

That's all to say: it was interesting, and I may more carefully incorporate it in future games, but not this one...."

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes