Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Is there a way to go further with the guy in the red flannel shirt at the bar? As soon as he finds out about the fact that the protagonist lives on campus, he loses interest. I thought maybe this could be avoided (him finding out)

Last edited:

tania

Jun 30, 2017
ok, my first playthrough, selected arts association and in the end i lost my virginity to a trans! nice! now its time to check the other 3 routes!

Reactions: Cicica

paddyo73

Sep 12, 2019
Order Water

Decline Beer

Hang out longer

Tease him

Show him

I moved here last week

(a couple other non important choices)

I don't live close by
i dont get that last choice . so there must be a choice before that that triggers the option of saying "i dont live close by " does anyone know what that is ?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Looks like there are almost all the time "missing images" ,"missing scenes","errors occured" and even can't put a name when start the game and instead that i have ??? for a name... Does someone else have that problem too or is it only me and how to fix it?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Looks like there are almost all the time "missing images" ,"missing scenes","errors occured" and even can't put a name when start the game and instead that i have ??? for a name... Does someone else have that problem too or is it only me and how to fix it?
Does whatever you downloaded not include the image pack?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Does whatever you downloaded not include the image pack?
You mean if i open and see all the folders and files after downloading and extracting the file? Well,i didn't check all folders,just extracted the file,copy the saves from version 0.1 and then put them into version 0.2 but obviously there are some changes so i need to start the game from beginning to see them and after that i start the game...seems like there is no folder named "images" - there are folders: game-0GUI;audio;cache;musicroom;tl
"lib" - linux i686;linux x86_64;python 2.7;windows i686;windows x86_64
"renpy" - angle;audio;common;compat;display;gl;gl2;sl2;styledata;test;text;translation;uguu
there are also more folders in everyone of this ones but i just named the main ones....but there is no folder named "images"....in the previous version 0.1 there is folder "images";"gui" and even folder "dressup" in the main folder "game" and also 26 other files like scripts;dressup,choices,busstop,option,stats,definitions,club,cafe.... but even when i put them from version 0.1 to that new one 0.2 there is no any difference!

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
You mean if i open and see all the folders and files after downloading and extracting the file? Well,i didn't check all folders,just extracted the file,copy the saves from version 0.1 and then put them into version 0.2 but obviously there are some changes so i need to start the game from beginning to see them and after that i start the game...seems like there is no folder named "images" - there are folders: game-0GUI;audio;cache;musicroom;tl
"lib" - linux i686;linux x86_64;python 2.7;windows i686;windows x86_64
"renpy" - angle;audio;common;compat;display;gl;gl2;sl2;styledata;test;text;translation;uguu
there are also more folders in everyone of this ones but i just named the main ones....but there is no folder named "images"....in the previous version 0.1 there is folder "images";"gui" and even folder "dressup" in the main folder "game" and also 26 other files like scripts;dressup,choices,busstop,option,stats,definitions,club,cafe.... but even when i put them from version 0.1 to that new one 0.2 there is no any difference!
Try redownloading. the one i dled is from Mega.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Try redownloading. the one i dled is from Mega.
I also downloaded the file from MEGA - i almost always downloading from there if the game has link to MEGA! I guess i can try to download the file from some of the other links.... Don't know why but when i just press to downloaded from ANONFILE the link shows the file is 832.22mb but when start downloading it it shows the files is 794mb....i guess this can be the reason why there is no folder named "images"....seems like the lnks need to be fixed with the full update version!

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
I also downloaded the file from MEGA - i almost always downloading from there if the game has link to MEGA! I guess i can try to download the file from some of the other links.... Don't know why but when i just press to downloaded from ANONFILE the link shows the file is 832.22mb but when start downloading it it shows the files is 794mb....i guess this can be the reason why there is no folder named "images"....seems like the lnks need to be fixed with the full update version!
The file is also at 700 at MEGA. I don't know why you're download is not working. Maybe it's just corrupted.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I really like the new update. Hopefully there can be scenes with Offiver Helms, The Dean and the bartender next time. :sneaky: I like them older.
Yeah. I'm assuming the party where you try to find a sponser will probably lead to some older options like the Dean, the friend he mentioned, hopefully the cop. Although I like Jay and am happy where that seems to be going, Officer Helms is nice too...

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
Yeah. I'm assuming the party where you try to find a sponser will probably lead to some older options like the Dean, the friend he mentioned, hopefully the cop. Although I like Jay and am happy where that seems to be going, Officer Helms is nice too...
I tried every route. The best for me is the "try to find work" route. That's where the first older man with an H scene is.

Yeah, Jay is nice. Although, I'm not liking his buddy.

What I find annoying a little though is that a lot of the h scenes, when it ends, the MC is being immediately kicked out of the room. XD

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
This update is massive compared to the previous one. Is there a run down of potential love interests on each route?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
The file is also at 700 at MEGA. I don't know why you're download is not working. Maybe it's just corrupted.
Well,since you have the files,can you just copy them and give them to me so i can add them to the game? There is a option "Attach files" in the down left corner when you are writting a comment,so just choose that and add them so i can download them from your comment and add them to my game! Thanks! :)

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
This update is massive compared to the previous one. Is there a run down of potential love interests on each route?
Just off the top of my head and keep in mind you can't fuck everyone, some npcs are still just getting to know the MC:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry if I missed any.

Last edited:

pentaho

Jun 19, 2020
does anyone know how add money ( cheat )

shift+D don't work even after using unren so no variable viewer
save editor don't work either : if I edit the "cash" value and put 50, it only add a "+50" next to the last value but don't change the value itself
and using "cash=50" in the console don't work
There is no money variable -- each event has a hardcoded value and the money() function just adds them up based on choices_log. cash variable is only populated when it needs to be checked. You can just redefine money function in console (or file)

def money():
return 500

or something like that

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I tried every route. The best for me is the "try to find work" route. That's where the first older man with an H scene is.
He was good until it seemed his gimmick was having a foot fetish. The show feet scene was fun at the bar but once you get to his place it got a little awkward sometimes lol.

Yeah, Jay is nice. Although, I'm not liking his buddy.
Fucking Triggs, lol. I especially hate that every time we first meet him, our char says something like "Triggs? Even his name sounds dangerous!". I assume that his nickname is supposed to relate to guns like "Trigger" but Triggs just reminds me of math and Tigger the Tiger. Real dangerous stuff...

What I find annoying a little though is that a lot of the h scenes, when it ends, the MC is being immediately kicked out of the room. XD
Don't get me started :censored:. I assume that behavior is supposed to separate the hookup only chars from the ones that have a romance path (for lack of a better word). But it seems a little tricky to judge cuz Chad sure seemed like he might be different from the "frat bro" trope Bryce seemed to embody but then him kicking you out is probably one of the worst ones embarrassment-wise lol. MC just feels extra pathetic in that one. But at least it wasn't like Jace who literally as soon as he cums he's like "Cool, bye." while MC is standing there naked with cum still on her dumb face :ROFLMAO:. Or Samir, who doesn't even make MC cum.

Jiffie I remember you commented that you liked Gabe. How did you like his content so far? I was completely ready to pass him up because I didn't want there to be a whole thing with Blair but...that job interview, and the teasing at the cafe (if you're in a club). His smirky douchebag Ds Dom persona is really working for me. He's trash, I love it. (I just hope there's a "good" path with him. I mean you can ask him if he wants to vent and he's surprised so maybe that's a hint that you can get him to like you beyond being a new hole to manipulate)

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
Well,since you have the files,can you just copy them and give them to me so i can add them to the game? There is a option "Attach files" in the down left corner when you are writting a comment,so just choose that and add them so i can download them from your comment and add them to my game! Thanks! :)
I don't think i can attached files of that size.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I don't think i can attached files of that size.
I am pretty sure you can,but nevermind! I manage to finally play the game without any errors or missing images and scenes....looks like after i downloaded the file from one of the others links,extract it and press to play it from the beginning without adding any saves or other files from the previous version,this time everything went well and i was able to enjoy it till the end of that update! :) But thanks anyway for trying your best to help me!

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes