ThisIsOk

Jun 26, 2017
the game now boasts 300,000+ words worth of content
  • War and Peace, Leo Tolstoy – 561,304 words
  • Anna Karenina, Leo Tolstoy – 349,736 words
  • Gone with the Wind, Margaret Mitchell – 418,053 words
  • Moby Dick, Herman Melville – 206,052 words
  • For Whom the Bell Tolls, Ernest Hemingway – 174,106 words
I mean, we all know quality ≠ quantity, but that + 4 different routes + drawing + coding, that looks like a dumpster fire. Good luck.

BulletPete

May 5, 2017

0.2 College Craze Patron Release!

Hey guys!

The day is finally here! 0.2 is now available to all Sophomores and above, and you can find it ready for download at the Patreon post here:

While I know 0.2 may seem like a low version number, the game now boasts 300,000+ words worth of content with this recent update. That includes multiple full-on sex scenes and 125+ CGs. For those of you who did play the public demo already – the download links for which can be found on the Discord – saves from the previous demo should work if you don’t want to start a new game from scratch. There are also quality of life improvements for those starting a new game after having already played some of the game previously, to help you get to new content faster.

This update is a long time coming and the culmination of a lot of work. As I said before, this is the start of regular updates. I’m not going to set any hard deadlines – since I do still have to work and find a way to pay my bills, which I hope you can all understand – but I’m hoping to be able to release significant updates every two to three months depending on the size and amount of time I can find to work on the project each night.

When Will the Update Be Made Public?

I’m not ready to announce a specific date, but I am planning to make the update public/free before the next update or at the very same time as the next update is released at the very least. I’m still very new to this whole Patreon thing so I’m very much trying to learn and adjust as I go. I’ll make announcements here when I know more, of course.

Feedback is MUCH Appreciated

Any and all feedback, either in the comment section here or in the Discord, would be greatly appreciated. It’s hard to make adjustments or “give the people what they want” so-to-speak without feedback. I’m not saying I’m going to implement every suggestion that comes my way – I still want to remain true to my vision for the game, of course – but feedback certainly won’t fall on deaf ears. It’s the lifeblood of creative growth, so please don’t hesitate to tell me what you think about my content. I’m a big girl. I can take it. :D

Thanks as always for you patience, understanding and support. I hope everyone enjoys playing the update as much as I enjoyed making it!

Xoxo

PrettyInk

That image alone gives me hope that the dev adressed the problems I noted with character design a few months back. I'm wishing PrettyInk the best.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
At the investment club initiation. (as first place)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'xxx',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "09BfirstWeekFri.rpyc", line 3424, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1382, in say
    renpy.store.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1108, in __call__
    old_attr_state = self.handle_say_attributes(False, interact)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 951, in handle_say_attributes
    if self.resolve_say_attributes(predicting, attrs):
  File "renpy/character.py", line 877, in resolve_say_attributes
    raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'xxx',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1274
CollegeCraze 0.2
Tue Jan 11 15:51:56 2022

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
Dev promised to decrease time frame between releases down to 2-3 months depending on his job. But 0.2 has a lot of content with branching roots, so it definitely worth to check out. You can always see later if dev keeps up with the schedule. Overall game is really nice and promising
I gave it a shot, and what's there is really good. It does have that Good Girl Gone Bad vibe - well written (not overly wordy, but very erotic novelesque), the art fits well, and seems to have lots of branches to really customize the outcome.

Worth keeping tabs on, but if the next update comes out in September, I'll check back in four years lol.

akuma35

Dec 26, 2020
If the Scenes were animated, it would improve the game a thousand fold. As of right now, it looks like the game could have a very promising future ahead of it.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I feel like this needs more girl action... all 3 clubs you can join - run by dudes, 2 work opportunities - with dudes... hell even if you play everything right with the best friend and try to kiss her when she's drugged up she just gets arsey about it... there's a lil you can do with the cam-chick and I feel maybe there'll be something with the roommate in the future... but so far the game just consists of playing dodge the sausage - but I guess maybe that is the realistic college girl experience.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Really impressive update. There's easily 10x the content of the first release. Hopefully they do release things more in chunks in the future (at minimum, each of the four routes could have been a separate update). But, yeah, it's written well, the art style is perfectly fine for me (I've always liked the more sketchy line styles as it is), and there's a lot of deep content and variation in there.

It took me forever to figure out just the right combination of choices in the job route to let you actually go home with the guy at the bar and not tell him you're from the college. But I enjoyed the challenge of figuring that out.

It really does make me wonder if I've missed any other fun content though, with so many combinations of things. For one, I presume right now none of the sex scenes actually can end in a creampie? No matter your sobriety or other factors?

I tried a bunch of different choice combinations to see if, for example, the bro vice president guy from the Investments club could have such an ending to his sex scene, but it doesn't seem like it.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Craze [v0.2] [Pretty Ink] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 793 MB / 144 MB - CollegeCraze-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 109 MB - CollegeCraze-0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Srg3369

Aug 25, 2021
For all androids download joiplay and the pc version of the game then you can play it on android devices that what i did

juliant7

Sep 15, 2019
Really impressive update. There's easily 10x the content of the first release. Hopefully they do release things more in chunks in the future (at minimum, each of the four routes could have been a separate update). But, yeah, it's written well, the art style is perfectly fine for me (I've always liked the more sketchy line styles as it is), and there's a lot of deep content and variation in there.

It took me forever to figure out just the right combination of choices in the job route to let you actually go home with the guy at the bar and not tell him you're from the college. But I enjoyed the challenge of figuring that out.

It really does make me wonder if I've missed any other fun content though, with so many combinations of things. For one, I presume right now none of the sex scenes actually can end in a creampie? No matter your sobriety or other factors?

I tried a bunch of different choice combinations to see if, for example, the bro vice president guy from the Investments club could have such an ending to his sex scene, but it doesn't seem like it.
Care to share right combination of choices at the bar? thanks

Reactions: paddyo73
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes