Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

0.2 College Craze Patron Release!

Hey guys!

The day is finally here! 0.2 is now available to all Sophomores and above, and you can find it ready for download at the Patreon post here:

While I know 0.2 may seem like a low version number, the game now boasts 300,000+ words worth of content with this recent update. That includes multiple full-on sex scenes and 125+ CGs. For those of you who did play the public demo already – the download links for which can be found on the Discord – saves from the previous demo should work if you don’t want to start a new game from scratch. There are also quality of life improvements for those starting a new game after having already played some of the game previously, to help you get to new content faster.

This update is a long time coming and the culmination of a lot of work. As I said before, this is the start of regular updates. I’m not going to set any hard deadlines – since I do still have to work and find a way to pay my bills, which I hope you can all understand – but I’m hoping to be able to release significant updates every two to three months depending on the size and amount of time I can find to work on the project each night.

When Will the Update Be Made Public?

I’m not ready to announce a specific date, but I am planning to make the update public/free before the next update or at the very same time as the next update is released at the very least. I’m still very new to this whole Patreon thing so I’m very much trying to learn and adjust as I go. I’ll make announcements here when I know more, of course.

Feedback is MUCH Appreciated

Any and all feedback, either in the comment section here or in the Discord, would be greatly appreciated. It’s hard to make adjustments or “give the people what they want” so-to-speak without feedback. I’m not saying I’m going to implement every suggestion that comes my way – I still want to remain true to my vision for the game, of course – but feedback certainly won’t fall on deaf ears. It’s the lifeblood of creative growth, so please don’t hesitate to tell me what you think about my content. I’m a big girl. I can take it. :D

Thanks as always for you patience, understanding and support. I hope everyone enjoys playing the update as much as I enjoyed making it!

Xoxo

PrettyInk

Panchromatic

Mar 30, 2018
Anyone know where the noncon scene is in the version of 0.2 that has it? I've gone down every route and didn't see it.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I hope character creation mean you can get the protag tattoos and/or piercing, whether its from the initial customization or you can buy them later ingame.

Reactions: Necronlord3

Srg3369

Aug 25, 2021
Great game with good potential. Good luck.
I wonder if you can make an android version or compressed so i can re-download it.

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
I have not played the game yet, but I think the art looks a bit rough around the edges.
I haven't played this game yet either, but I thought the same thing about Good Girl Gone Bad and that turned out to be one of the best games I've played on this site. By the time I was done with the game, the art had really grown on me.

However, my big concern is that this game seems to have been released in May and this is the first update? It got to the point people were asking if it was abandoned. Makes me think I need to check back in a few years...

Reactions: Akira-Chan

vazkombarov

Nov 30, 2017
I haven't played this game yet either, but I thought the same thing about Good Girl Gone Bad and that turned out to be one of the best games I've played on this site. By the time I was done with the game, the art had really grown on me.

However, my big concern is that this game seems to have been released in May and this is the first update? It got to the point people were asking if it was abandoned. Makes me think I need to check back in a few years...
Dev promised to decrease time frame between releases down to 2-3 months depending on his job. But 0.2 has a lot of content with branching roots, so it definitely worth to check out. You can always see later if dev keeps up with the schedule. Overall game is really nice and promising

Reactions: Akira-Chan
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes