prettyink

Aug 22, 2020
I could be reading to much in to it but dev liked my comment so maybe blackmail is possible in future. I am aware this is a first release so not much content but do people think I should play this now or wait a couple updates?
There will be blackmail for sure. I'm currently plotting so that theres an element of mystery throughout, so uncovering secrets, using them to your advantage, etc is pretty big in the story. :)

Reactions: BadmanBaxter

Ethernetwork

Oct 9, 2018
Thanks for your feedback!
I wanted to kind of gloss over the loss of virginity since the player was not technically actively in the present for that moment. I find its more fun to make decisions about what is happening, rather than what happened. But certainly a good insight, and I'm keeping it in mind while writing future sex scenes. Currently I do have a transitioning trans character in the books, not sure exactly what the arc will be with her quite yet, but she's there and certainly a possibility.

I am on the fence about non-con, as its tricky as a concept for me, I know that if I do go down that path I want to make sure I am knowledgable about it before taking the dive. I think I would err on the CNC side of things though, as I'm not into rape-y stuff. I want the player to have control over what happens, and if they want to be in a non-consensual situation, then that makes sense to me. (Rather than making one innocuous choice and suddenly someone is fucking you that you didn't want)

Corruptions not my favorite to be honest, I think there are more to decisions than "I was coaxed to suck a dick once and now I can't help myself around any man" People are allowed to be sexual without it consuming their identity, but I guess if you make the decision to fuck every character you encounter, you can. Just don't anticipate the MC will start auto-fucking everyone, I guess? haha.

I hope that answers your Qs! Thanks so much for your feedback, I really appreciate it! :)
While I'm still holding out on truly playing it until there's lesbian content, I must say its refreshing to hear your opinion on corruption. Its too often (in my personal opinion) that protagonists, especially female ones, end up in this sort of limbo where they feel they have no options.

And I must say I don't think it works *that* well for games based around choosing options :p

Reactions: prettyink

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
There will be blackmail for sure. I'm currently plotting so that theres an element of mystery throughout, so uncovering secrets, using them to your advantage, etc is pretty big in the story. :)
Can this go both ways. I like the idea of finding something out and blackmailing them but I also like the idea of having to be careful as there is a risk that doing something wrong can cause the same effect. A random way to explain my view would be that there is a guy who likes you but you turn him down and date someone else. Then at a college party you end up hooking up with someone else whether that was a sober or drunk choice doesn't matter. The guy who likes you ends up seeing it and maybe films it and can blackmail you for sex things. If you find this to be as you describe above as a little rapey then you could add options to be blackmailed for money and add an option to not give in and to take the consequences and possibly even confess what you did.

prettyink

Aug 22, 2020
Can this go both ways. I like the idea of finding something out and blackmailing them but I also like the idea of having to be careful as there is a risk that doing something wrong can cause the same effect. A random way to explain my view would be that there is a guy who likes you but you turn him down and date someone else. Then at a college party you end up hooking up with someone else whether that was a sober or drunk choice doesn't matter. The guy who likes you ends up seeing it and maybe films it and can blackmail you for sex things. If you find this to be as you describe above as a little rapey then you could add options to be blackmailed for money and add an option to not give in and to take the consequences and possibly even confess what you did.
You're right, it can go both ways for sure. I've got a lot of planning to do, and I've got the general idea of the year 1 plot together now, so I'm sure it'll lend itself to similar scenarios with the number of directions the game can go! :)

prettyink

Aug 22, 2020
While I'm still holding out on truly playing it until there's lesbian content, I must say its refreshing to hear your opinion on corruption. Its too often (in my personal opinion) that protagonists, especially female ones, end up in this sort of limbo where they feel they have no options.

And I must say I don't think it works *that* well for games based around choosing options :p
Fair enough! You're totally on the nose there, haha. I want people to be delighted and intrigued by the consequence of their choices, not upset and wanting to stop the story/start over because of it. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts once you do play though! :)

Reactions: Ethernetwork

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
You're right, it can go both ways for sure. I've got a lot of planning to do, and I've got the general idea of the year 1 plot together now, so I'm sure it'll lend itself to similar scenarios with the number of directions the game can go! :)
So you're saying the story will last up to 4 years?

prettyink

Aug 22, 2020
prettyink How much time are you planning to take for each update?(for now)
No idea. I actually just put a poll up on my Patreon to get feedback from patrons about how they'd like to see releases, either in shorter playtimes, with small downtime in between or longer with more playtime. I'm not committing to any release schedule though, because I have a real job and other responsibilities, so it wouldn't be fair to players to set up an expectation that I would then be very liable to break.

Since this is my first time releasing a big update, I'll be able to see how long it takes me and hopefully that sets the cadence. We'll see though :)

Ethernetwork

Oct 9, 2018
I'm not committing to any release schedule though, because I have a real job and other responsibilities, so it wouldn't be fair to players to set up an expectation that I would then be very liable to break.
*cough* Innoxia

Just kidding, I love her work.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I can't promise I will play this release specifically as I like loads of content. But from what I have read on here this sounds like the sort of game I like so I will be keeping tabs and will almost certainly play at some point.

kappazaur

Mar 26, 2019
Quite liked the writing part. Characters are actually intresting to watch and listened. Thats rare to adult games. I have one question. Is it possible to enhance the character creation part a bit? Like adding a giffetent breast size? Consider already existing option as medium and adding small and big ones? I understand that will increase overall creation time but should be that much

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I finally got around to trying out this game, and I have to say, it's quite promising so far.

As of right now the character I'm most interested in getting with is the dean (cos I love me some older man, and hell - forbidden romances are fun to play), but I'm also thinking that Blair's ex might be a bit of fun, since him looking at MC in *that* scene was pretty hot. That should be a fun 'romance' to pursue for a kinky MC, not to mention all the drama it would probably cause with Blair. The blackmailing aspect could be fun too, although I do hope there will also be plenty of room for genuine romance, too. I don't want to end up having some guy I like blackmail me for favors and make me hate him. lol.
Speaking of romances, are each of these characters going to have a romance path, or only some?

If I have one criticism so far, it's that some of the graphics (like the masturbation, for example, and some of the side-on faces), are a bit rough around the edges and could do with refining/cleaning up. But I also understand this is a one-man project, so I can't think too harshly on that, and as long as the writing stays good, it's not that big a deal.

All that being said, I'm going to hold off rating for now, because I don't really feel like there's enough content for me to make an accurate assumption over, but I'll be sure to do that when it's fleshed out a little more.

Lastly, it's interesting to hear that the game takes place over four years. That's pretty ambitious (seems like it's gonna be a lot of work, possibly more then GGGB), but if you can pull it off it could become a very immersive experience, too.

I'm looking forward to the next update, and seeing where this game goes. Good luck! :)

Reactions: PlasticDoll

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
OoOoOo~! I really like this, I rarely play alpha games with so little content, but this one was charming, so I couldn't resist!

I want to start with pointing out a few typos/errors/mistakes on my end (I don't know if your supporters or fans already mentioned this, or if you caught it yourself), I won't make it a habit, as I'm not much of a sociable person, and I don't believe you'll find me active on any of your social medias. And I apologize in advance that I won't likely be giving monetary support, so take my words with a grain of salt, I guess... Anyways:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really like what I've seen so far, writing'is'good, plot's'stable, even the art is pretty good! I will say I'm really interested in playing the finished product!

Some critiques and concerns:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game is right up my alley, it has a female MC virgin with customizable POC features; like, dayum, girl, hit all those points! Gotta be honest, if it had rape, it'll literally be my dream game.

I'mma play a bit o' devil on your shoulder, and sprinkle some food for thought for issuing some CNC of the rape baiting variety? I do like NC in games, but it's as you say, for me, I don't like being snared into NC by unwanted characters, and would like the player to have a bit of agency into picking choices that would lead to a player desired rape? It'll be rape baiting on the player's end, but NC on the character's end? Though you mentioned it's not really your cup'a, fair, so I'll admit I wouldn't mind leaving it to CNC fantasy fully in the characters explicit permission? I've my eye on both bad boys BFF's Ex BF and Dealer, though Frat Dude may have the moxie. (Though, honestly, all of them have dubious-con energy, not gonna lie. :sneaky:)

I'm hoping you'd consider it, given that there was a scene in there that's already leaning heavily on what I'm referring to, in regards to Blair and Gabe, it felt pretty rape bait-ish to me, and I liiiked~ iiit~ a looot~!!! :love:

Speaking of Gabe. Whew! My God! What have you've DONE?!?!?! :love: I'm really big on the Girl Code, so I was ready to pass on that one, but then when he went all Fuckboi Kink-Trash Dom, I knew I was ruined for the rest of the game! Girl, you're going to make me fuck over my BFF, and not be sorry 'bout it! :oops: (I'm already plotting foisting Blair to rebound on Rafi, and scoop Gabe up in a flash!). Seriously, can I have Gabe, no strings to Blair? (having to fuck her, I mean) This is usually Polygamists' wet dream to double up with BFFs' BFs, but I'm too monogamous for that, not that I don't mind innuendo and plots being available (during my GGGB run, I didn't like the team up with BFF when going down the baddie route). Also, please tell me the route's'gonna be messy? I don't want to break Blair's heart, bUt I'm kIndD of foR iT??? Like, Choke-Doms are rare—Blair, you fool.

mainkiller

Feb 20, 2020
i saw that this said female protagonist and character customization, so does that mean its female protag only so far and if so any plans are added a male protag if there isnt one already?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
i saw that this said female protagonist and character customization, so does that mean its female protag only so far and if so any plans are added a male protag if there isnt one already?
No. It says female protag because there is a female protagonist. End of story.

Not sure why people always do this in games with female protagonists.

Reactions: Akira-Chan

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
with a customizable female protagonist
I do wish there will be more customization added later. As for now, it's very superficial things like hair color and skin tone pasted onto the exact same model.

Of course, if the developer plans to offer more choices DURING the game (getting clit piercings, bigger breasts etc) that's a good answer why this isn't in the initial screen.

Reactions: Deniz31
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes