prettyink

Aug 22, 2020
Pretty good start. Lot of similarity to other popular game on the site already so I don't go there. Looking forward to more content and fetishes. :)
If you're referring to GGGB, theres no mistake there. I absolutely LOVED playing GGGB, and it was the game that inspired me to create my own. While it was enjoyable, I thought there could be a lot more explored with life actually on campus more, and from a more customizable character's POV. This is not to say I'm trying to copy it at all, rather, I enjoyed it a lot. I was inspired by it and really wanted to see what I could do to add to and enrich the tiny genre of Female MC college VNs. :) But thank you for your kind words, I appreciate it!:)

MojoSky

Apr 27, 2019
The premise and art are both great, I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this one. I really like how the story has started out, I'm actually wanting to see how it keeps going.

Reactions: prettyink

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I could be reading to much in to it but dev liked my comment so maybe blackmail is possible in future. I am aware this is a first release so not much content but do people think I should play this now or wait a couple updates?

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Not much content there and I am surprised people have already started reviewing it lol as there is not much there to base one's review on just yet.

Regardless what is there is definitely good probably why people are so eager to already give it 5/5 reviews. I shall follow this game with great interest as it definitely has massive potential if the dev can keep updating it with new content. I could definitely see this becoming as good as Good Girl Gone Bad.

At the start there already seems to be multiple pathways which I hope will offer varying content and replayability as a result. I forgot how many but you have about 3 social clubs you can join and then you can also decide to not join any and work instead. I definitely hope all these paths will be fleshed out and I do like that one locks out the other actually as long as each really has totally unique content promoting the players to replay the game multiple times to discover all the contents in each pathways.

One very unique feature though is that this game lets the player decide at the start if they are a virgin or not. If you say you are not then so far no sex scenes yet for the player character. But if you say you are not you can even say the backstory to how the player's character lost her virginity. Don't think I've ever seen this in a game before and it is more than just a line of text you actually get to see it play out based on what dialogue options you pick.

Meaning you either lost your virginity as a drunken mistake and it was a horrible consensual experience or you had a great first sex and it was magical.

My only criticism is that the actual moment of losing virginity passed very quickly but this may just be the dev's preference on the subject. But based on this as well I can already see a lot of potential in the game with picking who gets to take the player's virginity in the game if you chose that you still are a virgin.

What kind of content is planned for the game? I saw already the dev mentioned lesbian content, but what else is planned? Will there be futa? Will all content be consensual or will there be non-con/corruption paths as well?

judyluong

Jun 5, 2017
The writing is great and I really enjoyed it so far. I think the game would really benefit from giving us the option to name the MC.

Reactions: lcvargas

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Look interesting. I do have a question, though. Just how much customizable the character will eventually be? Will this extend to pubic hair?

I ask this because I am working on updating the list I had published here for games that have females with pubic hair.

prettyink

Aug 22, 2020
Look interesting. I do have a question, though. Just how much customizable the character will eventually be? Will this extend to pubic hair?

I ask this because I am working on updating the list I had published here for games that have females with pubic hair.
For this round I'm just keeping these options customizable, I think once the entire plot is finished I'll certainly be adding more options for pubic hair, outfits, etc. :)

prettyink

Aug 22, 2020
The writing is great and I really enjoyed it so far. I think the game would really benefit from giving us the option to name the MC.
Thanks!

You actually are able to name the MC, in the beginning. Its just if you skip over it, or press enter, you're automatically given the name Jemma. :)

prettyink

Aug 22, 2020
Not much content there and I am surprised people have already started reviewing it lol as there is not much there to base one's review on just yet.

Regardless what is there is definitely good probably why people are so eager to already give it 5/5 reviews. I shall follow this game with great interest as it definitely has massive potential if the dev can keep updating it with new content. I could definitely see this becoming as good as Good Girl Gone Bad.

At the start there already seems to be multiple pathways which I hope will offer varying content and replayability as a result. I forgot how many but you have about 3 social clubs you can join and then you can also decide to not join any and work instead. I definitely hope all these paths will be fleshed out and I do like that one locks out the other actually as long as each really has totally unique content promoting the players to replay the game multiple times to discover all the contents in each pathways.

One very unique feature though is that this game lets the player decide at the start if they are a virgin or not. If you say you are not then so far no sex scenes yet for the player character. But if you say you are not you can even say the backstory to how the player's character lost her virginity. Don't think I've ever seen this in a game before and it is more than just a line of text you actually get to see it play out based on what dialogue options you pick.

Meaning you either lost your virginity as a drunken mistake and it was a horrible consensual experience or you had a great first sex and it was magical.

My only criticism is that the actual moment of losing virginity passed very quickly but this may just be the dev's preference on the subject. But based on this as well I can already see a lot of potential in the game with picking who gets to take the player's virginity in the game if you chose that you still are a virgin.

What kind of content is planned for the game? I saw already the dev mentioned lesbian content, but what else is planned? Will there be futa? Will all content be consensual or will there be non-con/corruption paths as well?
Thanks for your feedback!
I wanted to kind of gloss over the loss of virginity since the player was not technically actively in the present for that moment. I find its more fun to make decisions about what is happening, rather than what happened. But certainly a good insight, and I'm keeping it in mind while writing future sex scenes. Currently I do have a transitioning trans character in the books, not sure exactly what the arc will be with her quite yet, but she's there and certainly a possibility.

I am on the fence about non-con, as its tricky as a concept for me, I know that if I do go down that path I want to make sure I am knowledgable about it before taking the dive. I think I would err on the CNC side of things though, as I'm not into rape-y stuff. I want the player to have control over what happens, and if they want to be in a non-consensual situation, then that makes sense to me. (Rather than making one innocuous choice and suddenly someone is fucking you that you didn't want)

Corruptions not my favorite to be honest, I think there are more to decisions than "I was coaxed to suck a dick once and now I can't help myself around any man" People are allowed to be sexual without it consuming their identity, but I guess if you make the decision to fuck every character you encounter, you can. Just don't anticipate the MC will start auto-fucking everyone, I guess? haha.

I hope that answers your Qs! Thanks so much for your feedback, I really appreciate it! :)

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes