redraw

Apr 6, 2019
So to answer your Q, I think that my MC will be similar to most male MCs, where she can have lots of sex and not be "corrupted" its just experience gained, and the result of having lots of sex is only really reflected in how it changes dynamics with those you interact with, if that makes any sense?
It makes perfect sense. Actually resembles reality, even.

Reactions: prettyink

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
Hey, nice first release. Hope it succeeds. (Absolutely love the customization option btw)

Though, one slight critique, you might want to vary a bit on character designs/steriotypes.

In other similar games, the MC can chase a myriad of character archtype/designs. Such as the nerdy, the exotic, the slut, the neighborhood, the sleaze, the older lover... They here have different personalities sure, but a good number came come across as a bit of sleazeballs. (If not in personality-wise, in their looks.)

Its fine for the author to have a favorite archtype, and from me there'll be no judgment there, but for the player some variance is always welcomed, since if they do end up disliking the archtype, there'll be no interests that will hook the player.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
My god the amount of people jumping on the name issue is insane. Do you guys even realize just how hard it is to pick a name that doesn't immediately step on any toes at this point? Just one comment should've been enough to inform the developer and give them the chance to make a change, if necessary.

noirjazz

Mar 15, 2019
guys seem to think female mcs are a bad thing, i get they don't like seducing men if they're straight but this game and a few others seems to work better with a woman as the lead, being a slut/slowly being exposed to sex would be so lame if the mc was male. anyway, it's a nice game. there's potential and i'm not trying to be mean but some polish to the art wouldn't hurt but i don't think it's bad. and i like most sex scenes so i still liked the ones in this but you shoudn't be tame, i hope to see all sorts of positions and situations in the future.

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
My god the amount of people jumping on the name issue is insane. Do you guys even realize just how hard it is to pick a name that doesn't immediately step on any toes at this point? Just one comment should've been enough to inform the developer and give them the chance to make a change, if necessary.
Yeah, not only that, but some immediately attributing to malice what should be very obviously an easy mistake to make.

Weird stuff.

Sep 1, 2020
This game has a lot of potential! It reminds me "Good Girl Gone Bad", only the art is actually good in this game and it's also well animated. It's been a while since a game this interesting came out. Keep at it prettyink, you've done well.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
guys seem to think female mcs are a bad thing, i get they don't like seducing men if they're straight but this game and a few others seems to work better with a woman as the lead, being a slut/slowly being exposed to sex would be so lame if the mc was male. anyway, it's a nice game. there's potential and i'm not trying to be mean but some polish to the art wouldn't hurt but i don't think it's bad. and i like most sex scenes so i still liked the ones in this but you shoudn't be tame, i hope to see all sorts of positions and situations in the future.
Well I'm a guy, straight ;) But I like play female MC games like this one... I guess it's a thing of roleplaying and when there is hot female it doesn't matter who seduces/fucks who :)

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of College Craze [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan College Craze [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
Hop on this forum everyday for good catches and just end up leaving often. Nice to see a new game, especially now that I've played it and really enjoyed it. Wish you the best in development

Elli Wölfin

Dec 8, 2019
Its something I've noticed too! I didn't want this to be a game where just because you have more partners or do "bad things" you're stuck with on a path that only "the corrupted" can experience. People can have redemption, and change their mind about the things they do and why they do them. I never created this game with the idea of corruption in mind, rather, you live your life and the interactions and relationships you have with others around you dictate your story.

So to answer your Q, I think that my MC will be similar to most male MCs, where she can have lots of sex and not be "corrupted" its just experience gained, and the result of having lots of sex is only really reflected in how it changes dynamics with those you interact with, if that makes any sense?
:D

Burn85

May 25, 2018
A good start, I will wait for the continuation. So far I liked it very much. I would like a softer drawing. Although it's not bad either. The characters are different, characteristic.

Reactions: prettyink
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes