mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
trish is so evil i love it this game actually has potential hope we can be a shy girl or a slut and roleplay diff kind of cheracters reminds me a bit of our red string and good girl gone bad.

Reactions: Deniz31

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Really impressive update. There's easily 10x the content of the first release. Hopefully they do release things more in chunks in the future (at minimum, each of the four routes could have been a separate update). But, yeah, it's written well, the art style is perfectly fine for me (I've always liked the more sketchy line styles as it is), and there's a lot of deep content and variation in there.

It took me forever to figure out just the right combination of choices in the job route to let you actually go home with the guy at the bar and not tell him you're from the college. But I enjoyed the challenge of figuring that out.

It really does make me wonder if I've missed any other fun content though, with so many combinations of things. For one, I presume right now none of the sex scenes actually can end in a creampie? No matter your sobriety or other factors?

I tried a bunch of different choice combinations to see if, for example, the bro vice president guy from the Investments club could have such an ending to his sex scene, but it doesn't seem like it.
I tried a couple different approaches for the investment vice president because I really wanted the threesome but there doesn't seem like many different outcomes, the only change is if you aren't drunk you cant invite Bryce along.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Couldn't get it. Maybe you missed something else?
My path to getting it upon arrival.

Get a Drink->Ask for Champagne->Tell the bartender I'm with Thomas->Pretend like I didn't hear him->That Shaun guy is pretty annoying->Who cares/why do you want to be president so bad (doesn't matter order you will ask both)->Go on stage with new members->Take a glass of champagne->Stay where I am->Take champagne->Go along with it->Dance with Samir->Walk home with Samir->Tease him->I don't want to do this

I think the only thing that matters is getting all three drinks and walking home with Samir though.

Lara

Jun 19, 2017
My path to getting it upon arrival.

Get a Drink->Ask for Champagne->Tell the bartender I'm with Thomas->Pretend like I didn't hear him->That Shaun guy is pretty annoying->Who cares/why do you want to be president so bad (doesn't matter order you will ask both)->Go on stage with new members->Take a glass of champagne->Stay where I am->Take champagne->Go along with it->Dance with Samir->Walk home with Samir->Tease him->I don't want to do this

I think the only thing that matters is getting all three drinks and walking home with Samir though.
Didn't get it. I am getting Dean scene after

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Didn't get it. I am getting Dean scene after
There are two versions of the new update, one with the noncon and one without. You sure you are playing the right version of the game? The title should read CollegeCrazeNONCON

Otherwise I don't know what to tell you it I just did that an got it. I would be surprised if any choices prior to the nightime event preclude you from getting it. It is soft noncon with the CGs look the same except for streaking eyeliner.

Lara

Jun 19, 2017
There are two versions of the new update, one with the noncon and one without. You sure you are playing the right version of the game? The title should read CollegeCrazeNONCON

Otherwise I don't know what to tell you it I just did that an got it. I would be surprised if any choices prior to the nightime event preclude you from getting it. It is soft noncon with the CGs look the same except for streaking eyeliner.
I've got one without noncon. Where can I get ollegeCrazeNONCON?

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
does anyone know how add money ( cheat )

shift+D don't work even after using unren so no variable viewer
save editor don't work either : if I edit the "cash" value and put 50, it only add a "+50" next to the last value but don't change the value itself
and using "cash=50" in the console don't work

Reactions: TomRiddle240

tania

Jun 30, 2017
does anyone know how add money ( cheat )

shift+D don't work even after using unren so no variable viewer
save editor don't work either : if I edit the "cash" value and put 50, it only add a "+50" next to the last value but don't change the value itself
and using "cash=50" in the console don't work
Yes, the values are hiden, if you type money=xxx in console, the game gives error! cant find values even with Universal Ren'Py Mod .

Last edited:

tania

Jun 30, 2017
The gui needs some work like, remove the white backgrounds on dialogues, they´re to big, just use white text with black outliner! Also a button to hide the money,day... values! the less info we see, the more we see the cgi art!
ps: professor McGregor aka Mr.Harrington from spider-man !

Last edited:
Reactions: Nayko93

akuma35

Dec 26, 2020
There's been an 8 months gap between updates, buddy
Not sure what future you're seeing here that's promising :WaitWhat:
If you've read my post with care and attention you'll see that I stated that this game "could" have a promising future ahead of it, granted game development speeds up / or is significant enough to justify such long development times between updates.
You could've figured this out yourself by simply using your brain pal.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes