leg28

Aug 15, 2018
How does this game not have an abandoned tag?

It hasn't had an update in 9 months. People have had children in the time that she's managed to write a chapter.
it will be an year in may. considering that last "progress" report at patreon from march 8 is numbered 3/8, that child is going to talk and walk sooner than update.
50.000$/year for 10 playable minutes/year paid in advance without any guarantees you'll ever see it. this monthly subscription is good for patreon and scammers, for ones that are paying, no. customers have 0 protection. even more, this system is built for zero responsibility devs to get regular income each month without delivering anything

Sad. Really liked this one... It's one of the very few female MC games comparable with Eva Kiss' work.
comparing this dev with eva kiss is an insult. visually it is, in movie language, B, better said C production. it is like steven segal new film with blockbuster income.
comparing lust campus with eva is also an insult. modus operandi is the same like this dev, just lc is visually better looking.
in this triangle of multi-choices fem mc games, eva is thee only working artist, while lc and cc "devs" are immoral milkers playing with subscribers (whatever their reasons are for keeping this travesty alive) adding updates just in time to avoid abandoned tag

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
Patreon is voluntary. No one is obliged to donate and can stop at any point. Those who do decide to donate are adults and do this of their own volition. I do not see why is it my problem to worry about that.

I would rate both GGGB and ORS higher but I stay by my statement that this can compare. There's a decent amount of characters who actually seem to have a personality and their own agendas, and there's an interesting story to follow. Art is of lesser quality here, that's undeniable but, personally, I don't mind it that much.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
it will be an year in may. considering that last "progress" report at patreon from march 8 is numbered 3/8, that child is going to talk and walk sooner than update.
50.000$/year for 10 playable minutes/year paid in advance without any guarantees you'll ever see it. this monthly subscription is good for patreon and scammers, for ones that are paying, no. customers have 0 protection. even more, this system is built for zero responsibility devs to get regular income each month without delivering anything

comparing this dev with eva kiss is an insult. visually it is, in movie language, B, better said C production. it is like steven segal new film with blockbuster income.
comparing lust campus with eva is also an insult. modus operandi is the same like this dev, just lc is visually better looking.
in this triangle of multi-choices fem mc games, eva is thee only working artist, while lc and cc "devs" are immoral milkers playing with subscribers (whatever their reasons are for keeping this travesty alive) adding updates just in time to avoid abandoned tag
Agreed, this game should have the abandoned tag placed on it. As should a few others that have devolved into "hosing" subscribers while not putting out anything.

Patreon is voluntary. No one is obliged to donate and can stop at any point. Those who do decide to donate are adults and do this of their own volition. I do not see why is it my problem to worry about that.
So people deserve to get hosed because its voluntary?

Reactions: leg28

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
So people deserve to get hosed because its voluntary?
I never said that.

But, adult games are simply not very reliable. They are made often by a team of 1, as a side job, maybe as a passion project, with art/coding/text bought piecemeal, and usually by people with not much experience. You can not expect the same level of professionalism as you from AAA video game developers, who also go over budget and miss deadlines and abandon projects.

Furthermore, as a responsible adult, you're expected to perform due diligence. Check update rate, check for past projects, assess the amount of content, reviews, look for tells etc... and then decide. If it any point something starts to smell fishy to you, you can drop your support in that instant.

I see no point why I should bleed on anyone's behalf here.

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
I never said that.

But, adult games are simply not very reliable. They are made often by a team of 1, as a side job, maybe as a passion project, with art/coding/text bought piecemeal, and usually by people with not much experience. You can not expect the same level of professionalism as you from AAA video game developers, who also go over budget and miss deadlines and abandon projects.

Furthermore, as a responsible adult, you're expected to perform due diligence. Check update rate, check for past projects, assess the amount of content, reviews, look for tells etc... and then decide. If it any point something starts to smell fishy to you, you can drop your support in that instant.

Wow. Condescending much? Tell me oh wise one, I understand your comment about "due diligence", but how can one accomplish that on a dev like this with no prior history?

Maybe if you took your own advice as a responsible adult, you wouldn't sound like a pretentious dickwad.

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
Tell me oh wise one, I understand your comment about "due diligence", but how can one accomplish that on a dev like this with no prior history?
Don't support it until the level of risk is acceptable to you? At the risk of solidifying your image of me as a "pretentious dickwad", just like you're supposed to do about everything else in life.

There will never be a situation where it is completely risk free. Worst case scenario, if people are careful, they shouldn't lose more than a few dozen dollars over a time frame of several months. That's like a few McDonald's meals, not something that will make you or break you.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I never said that.

wooow. so if they are amateurs doing this as side job for passion why they are billing as professionals. my point is if you charging as professional adult web sites monthly, then this is your main job and you should deliver something more than status report each month. why just extremly rare number of devs are using parteon's tiers option "billing per major update". if this money-sucking scumbag put this option i wouldn't say a word if update is monthly, yearly...

Fenghilan

May 2, 2017
Don't support it until the level of risk is acceptable to you? At the risk of solidifying your image of me as a "pretentious dickwad", just like you're supposed to do about everything else in life.

There will never be a situation where it is completely risk free. Worst case scenario, if people are careful, they shouldn't lose more than a few dozen dollars over a time frame of several months. That's like a few McDonald's meals, not something that will make you or break you.
you're really trying hard to blame the people being taken advantage of here, my guy. i mean, sure, people should check things out before they decide to spend money on a thing; but at the same time, the responsibility remains on the person taking that money.
if they present themselves as a professional, as someone who is making content for their game and publishing it on professional platforms (i.e. steam) and doing interviews alongside other PROFESSIONAL adult game artist, then they have a responsibility to provide the service they're selling these people. the people falling for it are not to blame, it's the person taking advantage of their naivety that's the bad guy in all of this.

THEY are the one robbing these people, if you try to put it on the patreon's, then that is literally victim blaming. and also? i really have no idea why you're even trying to defend it, like?? what do you even get out of that, other than coming across as an asshat?

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
We are obviously talking about two different things.

1) developers who purposefully and consciously mislead and lie about their projects.

while I was talking about

2) those who try to create something and fail to do it (in whatever manner)

I would argue that more devs fall into 2nd category. I am not interested in defending the first group.

On the whole, though, it is still your decision whether you want to buy/support a product. If you're feeling that you're not getting value for your money, don't do it.
I would probably put this into same category as people paying fortune tellers. Yeah, it is stupid and fortune tellers are knowingly scamming people. It's not nice and I am not a fan and I would advise people not to do it, but in the end, it is their decision.

Same here - inform yourself, understand that even in the best case scenario there is a very real chance you won't be satisfied with the product or the amount/type of content, that there is a possibility someone is actively trying to scam you, try to find out as much as you can about a project... After all that, if you're still feeling you want to contribute, that risks are acceptable to you - send money.
I'm not sure how I can make it clearer or why does that make me an asshat, but hey, you do you.

ursweetalksx

May 25, 2022
unnamed.png
Testing rounds for College Craze Chapter 7!

Hi everyone, the new chapter is ready for testing!

If you want to be a tester, you can apply using and if you're chosen, I'll be reaching out in upcoming days to share the specific routes to test!

Please only apply if you are an active and paying patron. Thanks again to everyone who is interested in participating. As always, your help is incredibly appreciated!! Can't wait to share Chapter 7 with you all!

*Finally, there's a new update for chapter 7, found this news from email. But do you guys have any idea what the new content or development for Chapter 7 is?

Last edited:

yewfella

Nov 24, 2022
We are obviously talking about two different things.

1) developers who purposefully and consciously mislead and lie about their projects.

while I was talking about

2) those who try to create something and fail to do it (in whatever manner)
Actually, you moved the goalpost. You originally replied to a comment that specifically mentioned scamming.

revvyG

Jun 1, 2021
Just found this and really like it. I love these game where I can play as a girl and hookup with a bunch of different dudes. GGGB and ORS are great (obviously better but I dont like making things a competition) but I'm glad I seemed to find it when an update seems to be coming up.

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
Actually, you moved the goalpost. You originally replied to a comment that specifically mentioned scamming.
Are we still on about this? It's been a month, give it a rest.

The post was about Patreon system being easy to exploit by scammers. While that is true, I don't think this game's dev was trying to con anyone. I can only repeat what I said earlier. Patreon works the way it works, if you don't want the risk - do not donate.

revvyG

Jun 1, 2021
The guide is a little confusing. Like for Prof Charlie's path it says I need to select a choice to leave dress in hanger and try on Trish's dress. I have not once seen the option to ever leave a dress on hanger. And only twice have I been able to try on trish's dress. And I dont want to miss anything, the guide seems to make it seem like I *need* to make those choices to fully get his route, and by missing them I feel like I wont unlock everything. How do I get that hanger option and what triggers trying on Trish's dress?

RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
The guide is a little confusing. Like for Prof Charlie's path it says I need to select a choice to leave dress in hanger and try on Trish's dress. I have not once seen the option to ever leave a dress on hanger. And only twice have I been able to try on trish's dress. And I dont want to miss anything, the guide seems to make it seem like I *need* to make those choices to fully get his route, and by missing them I feel like I wont unlock everything. How do I get that hanger option and what triggers trying on Trish's dress?
at the clothes boutique when you go to buy the dress for the science gala, don't buy it and don't steal it. you will return to your dorm room and get the option to try Tirsh's dress

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
I assume you are talking about my walkthrough. If you are following it you should always come to this scene:

hangar.png

As RhasAlGhul said, regardless of if you have the money to buy the dress or see the option to steal the dress, simply dont.

As per feeling it necessary to make those exact choices, I do have it written at the beginning of the guide that there are no right or wrong routes in this game. I wrote the guide so someone could follow the choices and see the majority of said characters content in one playthrough however some choices are included because they simply get a better response from the character (such as choosing rap as your favourite music on Charlies route) but if you were to pick different it wouldnt block you from romancing him.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes