scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Well, it looks like her monthly amount has dropped a little bit. Now under $5k per month ($4.8k to be exact).

Look, I can't say for certain if "life issues" are the legitimate reasoning behind her recent announcement as I know everyone goes through the motions of life just like everyone else BUT when it comes off as the recycled diatribe that most devs seem to use when they've hit a creative rut, then I'm not inclined to believe it is genuine.

Like others have mentioned, I really liked this game, but alas it seems like another one will bite the dust!

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I really, really don't see how a single update can properly resolve all the different character plotlines. Other than them being extremely rushed, of course.

For the principal alone, it feels like the babysitter stuff with him is just barely starting his real character interactions.

Fenghilan

May 2, 2017
I have no idea if the dev reads this thread or not anymore (suspect she does), but if so; i love this game. it's great, well written, fun to explore and play, and i do genuinely like the game. so, i say with with love, but please don't be the asshole dev that just drops a project because of x reason

fuckin' bring in a writer, have them help come up with scenes and ideas, you HAVE the money at your disposal, instead of losing your patrons and losing all of that money, fucking put it to use so that you don't lose it. it doesn't have to be a one man team, it won't make you less money if you get some help

for the love of god, i'm tired of decent games going in the gutter because of greed, or boredom, or writers block

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Does anyone know what Blair's problem is? I have rarely seen a friend/LI so bitchy, she is always in a bad mood, she was cruel to the MC when he approached her after the party, she gets you into criminal trouble, it is disconcerting that this is supposed to be her "best friend" "When Ruby seems to fit this role better, it's more generally everyone seems to be nicer in comparison.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Does anyone know what Blair's problem is? I have rarely seen a friend/LI so bitchy, she is always in a bad mood, she was cruel to the MC when he approached her after the party, she gets you into criminal trouble, it is disconcerting that this is supposed to be her "best friend" "When Ruby seems to fit this role better, it's more generally everyone seems to be nicer in comparison.
I don't know all the details, so there might be more in the game I've missed, but Blair is investigating the conspiracy of what's going on at the school. Which may have some personal importance to her, but I don't know what that is.

If you manage to get into her room, you'll find a big conspiracy board trying to connect all the characters and what role they play. And she notes that they frequently seem to revolve around you and she isn't sure if you're actively a part of the conspiracy or not, so doesn't trust you.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I don't know all the details, so there might be more in the game I've missed, but Blair is investigating the conspiracy of what's going on at the school. Which may have some personal importance to her, but I don't know what that is.

If you manage to get into her room, you'll find a big conspiracy board trying to connect all the characters and what role they play. And she notes that they frequently seem to revolve around you and she isn't sure if you're actively a part of the conspiracy or not, so doesn't trust you.
Ha ha yeah, I saw his wall and I confronted him because she just got offended and left, she doesn't trust the MC even though they are always friends (with friends like that who needs enemies), and all the time I try to be understanding with her her but no, it's hard to be nice to her without hating her and I really try.

ursweetalksx

May 25, 2022
Ha ha yeah, I saw his wall and I confronted him because she just got offended and left, she doesn't trust the MC even though they are always friends (with friends like that who needs enemies), and all the time I try to be understanding with her her but no, it's hard to be nice to her without hating her and I really try.
I agree with you; I'm not a fan of her passive-aggressive attitude. It was tiring to be around someone like her. I tried to be nice, like offering her to sleep in my MC's room, but her behavior still hasn't improved. So Idgaf. It's a bit ironic because we've known her longer than Ruby, but Ruby feels more like our friend than she does.

Nyestic

Jan 31, 2024
Does anyone know how to unzip this game on android? I extract the file, but i'm not seeing the apk file to install the game

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes