Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
0.21 was basically just a bug fix of v0.2. This version was meant to be released to Freshman tier patreons and non-patreons yesterday but we got it when her higher tiers had access to it because you know, pirating site. Version 0.3 is out to her two highest tiers right now so unless someone paid $24 or $48 (or their currency equivalent), we won't get the latest version until probably March 29th, when the $6 and $12 tiers get access - which seems like a more reasonable price for people around here.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
0.21 was basically just a bug fix of v0.2. This version was meant to be released to Freshman tier patreons and non-patreons yesterday but we got it when her higher tiers had access to it because you know, pirating site. Version 0.3 is out to her two highest tiers right now so unless someone paid $24 or $48 (or their currency equivalent), we won't get the latest version until probably March 29th, when the $6 and $12 tiers get access - which seems like a more reasonable price for people around here.
Thanks for the information. That explains why there is a .rpy file for Saturday, but we cannot access it yet.

Reactions: Kallisto

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Craze [v0.3] [Pretty Ink] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 951 MB / 154 MB - CollegeCraze-0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 916 MB / 119 MB - CollegeCraze-0.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
Can anyone spoil what's new in this update? Changelog in OP doesnt state anything. I'm hoping the scenes at the bar gets expanded.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
This hasn't reached my "Fucking Excellent" folder yet, but it's damn close.
That said - this is the first game I've played where I've wondered if it would be better without a save system. There are so many interesting paths that I want to explore each time from the start.

Reactions: Gerson876

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
"Changelog: v0.21 Release"

The dev needs to add details.

I like it so far. More content is needed though.

We should be able to choose where to go on the world map.

Last edited:
Reactions: lihsdvb and M1ad
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes