lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
How tf you get that?

This chapter seemed like dogshit to me, it's just your reaction to whoever you had sex with followed by going to the club with Ruby
You need to be in the cheaper club. Then Ruby will tell you that an older man is staring at you. Go to him and talk up to the point you get him tipsy then follow him to the bathroom.

P.S. This is what I did, I don't know if who you slept with the night before id relevant.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
This game reminds me of Good Girl Gone Bad. Came for the sex scenes, stayed for the plot. Look forward to next update!

Some hints or walkthrough would be nice as there seems to be many variations throughout the game.
Yeah, and some of the variations are extremely subtle. For example, on my first playthrough, I had the option for the MC to tell the dean about her encounter with Trish or just to let it go, but on my second play, the dean asked her about it specifically, and said Trish had already complained about her. Not sure which different choice I made led to that, but I'm assuming it's because I had her be more confrontational with Bryce and Trish.

Little changes like that from earlier choices are great, and I love to see that. Honestly I wish more devs did more of that, and less of the huge branching story changes from choices, because that just always leads to projects grinding to a halt as there are too many paths for the devs to keep up with.

Just my $2*10^-2

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Oh my god, these great but highly unfinished games... My heart is just going to give up from all the "v0.3" cucking...

A game that's like a GGGB, and is just as fun, if not even more so. So let's see, it took a year to get to v0.3, so about two more years for the final version, yeah baby. That's what i've been waiting for, that's what f95 is all about. :HideThePain:

• Angry
Reactions: MrMf101

mariahfermer

Apr 27, 2020
Oh my god, these great but highly unfinished games... My heart is just going to give up from all the "v0.3" cucking...

A game that's like a GGGB, and is just as fun, if not even more so. So let's see, it took a year to get to v0.3, so about two more years for the final version, yeah baby. That's what i've been waiting for, that's what f95 is all about. :HideThePain:
You're so right! Those great games that take years and years to finish are my doom and passion haha.

I would love it, if they made them sandbox, open world, just to keep us occupied. Like some repeatable events with the main NPCs, 2-3 "tinder dates" or hookups on clubs, a few jobs with events, going to classes.. something until the story is progressed.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
this is very good game with interesting story and plenty of choices that really matters.
there are two negative issues imo:
- art: someone might like it, some not but what i diislike is that females are basicaly ugly
- updates: in 11 months only 3 updates. such complex games will have at least 20 updates (even has capacity for more) so we are talking about 6-7 years at least. such period is very long and does not promise we ever see final product. updates can be faster (lots of arts are identical backgrounds where you are adding charachters in generic poses)

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
(Snipity!)
For anyone looking to try out other indie nsfw games, I suggest checking out by Bondage Bunny .
(Snip!)
Oh, god, thank you for this unintentional help! Bizarrely enough, I've been looking for that game/demo for a few months now, and long since given up think it was deleted/abandoned or something. I stumbled across this last year some early '21, but didn't want to touch it because the beta was just too bare bones for me, but then I really, really wanted to give it a try, and lost the link/bookmark fom my earlier disinterest.

I even believe this site has a thread up for it and everything??? (I don't know if it's update it). Thanks again, you (and PrettyInk and those discord peeps) really saved me from the scrapes of regret.

Reactions: Kallisto

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Oh, god, thank you for this unintentional help! Bizarrely enough, I've been looking for that game/demo for a few months now, and long since given up think it was deleted/abandoned or something. I stumbled across this last year some early '21, but didn't want to touch it because the beta was just too bare bones for me, but then I really, really wanted to give it a try, and lost the link/bookmark fom my earlier disinterest.

I even believe this site has a thread up for it and everything??? (I don't know if it's update it). Thanks again, you (and PrettyInk and those discord peeps) really saved me from the scrapes of regret.
Lol, it's funny because I was debating leaving out those last two paragraphs since they weren't about development and I wasn't sure people on here cared to read it. xD

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes