GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I'm sure someone will drop the version when it drops to the next price level in 3 days.

As for the game, I have a question, has anyone managed to find a way to get your character to not go to the store for laundry and thus not get birth control? The fact that there's multiple people options to ask for money if you don't have enough (because you bought the dress, for example) makes me think there must be a way to get them all to say no.

For Blair, you just have to piss her off, easy enough. For Ruby, you have to not tell her about your financial aid or tight on cash problem (and maybe buy the expensive food at the restaurant?) and then there's an option combination with her on the phone to have her refuse.

But the issue is your dad. Even if you pick the angry at him options and either tell him or not about your scholarship issues, he'll always give you money. Is there a way to make him refuse?

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

CleineReads

Jul 9, 2022
I'm sure someone will drop the version when it drops to the next price level in 3 days.

As for the game, I have a question, has anyone managed to find a way to get your character to not go to the store for laundry and thus not get birth control? The fact that there's multiple people options to ask for money if you don't have enough (because you bought the dress, for example) makes me think there must be a way to get them all to say no.

For Blair, you just have to piss her off, easy enough. For Ruby, you have to not tell her about your financial aid or tight on cash problem (and maybe buy the expensive food at the restaurant?) and then there's an option combination with her on the phone to have her refuse.

But the issue is your dad. Even if you pick the angry at him options and either tell him or not about your scholarship issues, he'll always give you money. Is there a way to make him refuse?
i was able to avoid getting the $20 but my hook up ends up giving me the money anyways ($50)? I thought the birth control was 40 and laundry $15 but i was able to get both for $40?? idk if u could tell me which hook up says no but so far i can't figure it out

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
i was able to avoid getting the $20 but my hook up ends up giving me the money anyways ($50)? I thought the birth control was 40 and laundry $15 but i was able to get both for $40?? idk if u could tell me which hook up says no but so far i can't figure it out
I don't know how to do that either, which is why I was trying a route where I didn't have a hookup, so I would have the minimum number of variables to deal with. How did you avoid your dad giving you money on that 3rd (4th?) morning?

CleineReads

Jul 9, 2022
I don't know how to do that either, which is why I was trying a route where I didn't have a hookup, so I would have the minimum number of variables to deal with. How did you avoid your dad giving you money on that 3rd (4th?) morning?
oh your dad comes up as an option when you have no hook up and gives u money for laundry no matter what. idk how to avoid that part

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes