123qwet12

Jul 20, 2017
I like the art and writing, but there's not a lot of diversity in the choices of interests. They're all the pretty bad boy who is prickly but nice once you get to know them aside from rafi and the professor who's a prickly good boy until you get to know him. They're all very prickly

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
its broke the game:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

ScriptError: Name (u'game/00gallery.rpy', 1657478607, 0) is defined twice, at game/00gallery.rpy:22 and renpy/common/00gallery.rpyc:22.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/00gallery.rpy', 1657478607, 0) is defined twice, at game/00gallery.rpy:22 and renpy/common/00gallery.rpyc:22.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I'm sure someone will drop the version when it drops to the next price level in 3 days.

As for the game, I have a question, has anyone managed to find a way to get your character to not go to the store for laundry and thus not get birth control? The fact that there's multiple people options to ask for money if you don't have enough (because you bought the dress, for example) makes me think there must be a way to get them all to say no.

For Blair, you just have to piss her off, easy enough. For Ruby, you have to not tell her about your financial aid or tight on cash problem (and maybe buy the expensive food at the restaurant?) and then there's an option combination with her on the phone to have her refuse.

But the issue is your dad. Even if you pick the angry at him options and either tell him or not about your scholarship issues, he'll always give you money. Is there a way to make him refuse?
Not played the game but could you cheat and change the money variable in the console before going to the store so you don't have enough money?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
If I'm just doing a single play through how much content is there? all the old change logs have been removed so I've got no idea what has come before the last update. Not played before but I don't want to play yet, if there isn't an hour or 2 worth of content.

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
If I'm just doing a single play through how much content is there? all the old change logs have been removed so I've got no idea what has come before the last update. Not played before but I don't want to play yet, if there isn't an hour or 2 worth of content.
Most games on this site dont have an hours worth of content so good luck

• Angry
Reactions: Davox

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
prettyink
I was surprised about this bug: started very new fresh game and threw the box at Bryce. He didn't asked after the incident for PopMe...but:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
I like the art and writing, but there's not a lot of diversity in the choices of interests. They're all the pretty bad boy who is prickly but nice once you get to know them aside from rafi and the professor who's a prickly good boy until you get to know him. They're all very prickly
There's Thomas (Blair's Brother, standoffish but not a bad boy), Joe (Chief of Police) and Grady (idt he's a bad boy type.) There's also Ruby if you want the FF route.

Brownbear2025

Aug 6, 2018
I saw in the gallery that the mc can have sex with the police chief on his desk. Does anyone know how to trigger that? I can get the BJ scene under the desk but can't seem to get the sex one :cry:

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I saw in the gallery that the mc can have sex with the police chief on his desk. Does anyone know how to trigger that? I can get the BJ scene under the desk but can't seem to get the sex one :cry:
I didn't even realize you could get one and not the other. I just went through the sex scene with him in the club the night before and then was able to do both at the police station.

One possibility is, were you a virgin when you had the club scene with him? Because mine was not and I do remember that if you were, he kinda freaks out about it during the club scene and cuts it short. That might stop the sex scene at the station too, maybe?

Brownbear2025

Aug 6, 2018
I didn't even realize you could get one and not the other. I just went through the sex scene with him in the club the night before and then was able to do both at the police station.

One possibility is, were you a virgin when you had the club scene with him? Because mine was not and I do remember that if you were, he kinda freaks out about it during the club scene and cuts it short. That might stop the sex scene at the station too, maybe?
Nah in my one the mc wasn't a virgin. Though I think her body count was only 1. So, I'm still not sure why I can't get both scenes? After the bj under the desk he also just gets angry and gets her to leave?

Last edited:

Hogmine

Mar 28, 2020
Nah in my one the mc wasn't a virgin. Though I think her body count was only 1. So, I'm still not sure why I can't get both scenes? After the bj under the desk he also just gets angry and gets her to leave?
I managed to get that scene with 3 on the body count. It might be the prerequisite.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Woo-boy, I feel like I'm playing Pokémon; "gotta catch 'em all!".

I'm trying to play this straight without dipping in all the available options, so I can enjoy the replay value when the entire game drops, but everyone's'just getting more and more attractive to me. I'm stanning Gabe real hard, but Professor Green Eyes can GET. IT, and Policeman Joe's'really asking for it with that Daddy kink—OoOo-wee~!!! X3

Don't get me started on Mr. Stalker, I'm sorta disappointed at the hidden character thing; if it ain't Gabe, I'm gonna hafta swerve him, I'm playing a monogamous virgin run, you see. I wonder if one of our male LIs will turn out to be Mr. Stalker, or if it's a whole new character we don't get to see until some big reveal (probably near the end:cry:). I always go for the stalker in these types of games, but I'm not a patient woman, if he doesn't show up soon, I'll have to play with someone else.

I'm still stuck on Gabe, gonna be my sadism fill unless/until PrettyInk wants to incorporate Rapey Samir back into the playing field, but Mr. Stalker is really doing it for me, I'll be looking out for him come future updates. It would be fun if this was like a Nettestadt Troll, thing, and certain choices could groom the LI into being the Stalker! I'd really like that!

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Wow this game's an absolute gem! So many good things I could mention, but I'll summarize it briefly;

• Great 'personalized' graphics a la "Good Girl Gone Bad".
  • The characters all feel very real, with their own personalities (and issues/agendas of their own). Feels like you're uncovering people's true lives little by little - makes playing really interesting. The mystery inherent with the game is a stroke of brilliance and another factor that really makes it top notch. Secret girlfriends and boyfriends, psycho murder walls :whistle: , family feuds, secret notes etc.
  • The sexiness in-game likewise often comes through people 'violating' the girl's personal boundaries in different organic ways - which feel very lifelike and true to that specific person. Those stalker scenes were for example very nicely implemented as was Gabe's sophisticated Dominance. Really looking forward to more such content where people use their power over her. :devilish: Her professors, the powerful families in town...lots of potential here. P.S. I was surprised the bouncer R.I.P. didn't exert his power over her (the flirt option) in the alleyway for entry into the club.
  • Last but not least what makes this game feel very unique, is how many different little events are available - completely based on your choices. So many intricate changes shaping the story, even down to little details such as wearing different clothes and people treating you differently like calling you a prostitute. There were some definite surprises, for example I had no idea crazy bitchface Trish might actually have the capacity to act nice (although as a deflection tactic :)). Also no idea what triggered it, but the Bryce x prof bully scene just randomly showed up when I apparently picked some different choice. My theory is that for many scenes it's based on if you have too much stuff going on, then some for example sexting choices won't show up. This game needs a walkthrough for real :cool:
Anyways a genuinely awesome project, with lots of promise. Keeping my fingers crossed this will keep being developed with as much skill long into the future.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes