Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Anyone have the noncon version of the game?

Also it would be nice if anyone knows how to unlock all gallery without having to go through it multiple times.

Reactions: the3m_dude

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
does anyone have any idea at how to view the variables in this? the usual steps for enabling the developer menu (developer menu, not the console) don't seem to work.

I'm trying to track what choices affect what variables.

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
Anyone know which routes to unlock gallery page 9,12,13,14,15 ?
I dont know if you still need help but heres what I know.

Page 9, is by NOT joining investments but still flirting with Bryce and agreeing to go to the after party (if you hide in the closet you watch Trish and Bryce fuck). NOTE: certain paths block you from going to the after party such as joining arts and hooking up with Rafi.

Page 12, the top two are from going home with Chad from the investments party. The bottom two are from joining arts and choosing to "start the party early" (if you allow Blair to go with him on their own they fuck vs if you go with them you will hook up with Rafi).

Page 13 and part of 14, is art club, Blair hooking up with Rafi, investigate the noise and when you get back to the party you can talk to and eventually fuck Demi. IF you stay to look after Blair you can attempt to kiss her, leading to the 2nd cg on page 14.

The rest of page 14 is going to the job interview with Gabe.

The first cg of page 15 is by falling out with Blair (aka no studying) meaning you get to the interview early and can take a selfie outside.

The rest of page 15 is by going for the job interview, going to the bar afterwards NOT drinking beer and NOT saying you are from the college, then Grady will happily take you home.

Reactions: Brazilian Engrish

lg10

Nov 25, 2020

Page 9, is by NOT joining investments but still flirting with Bryce and agreeing to go to the after party (if you hide in the closet you watch Trish and Bryce fuck). NOTE: certain paths block you from going to the after party such as joining arts and hooking up with Rafi.

Page 12, the top two are from going home with Chad from the investments party. The bottom two are from joining arts and choosing to "start the party early" (if you allow Blair to go with him on their own they fuck vs if you go with them you will hook up with Rafi).

Page 13 and part of 14, is art club, Blair hooking up with Rafi, investigate the noise and when you get back to the party you can talk to and eventually fuck Demi. IF you stay to look after Blair you can attempt to kiss her, leading to the 2nd cg on page 14.

The first cg of page 15 is by falling out with Blair (aka no studying) meaning you get to the interview early and can take a selfie outside.

The rest of page 15 is by going for the job interview, going to the bar afterwards NOT drinking beer and NOT saying you are from the college, then Grady will happily take you home.
Thanks Mahn....And also, can u also tell me how to get 19,25,26,27?

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018

Hmm seemingly not all the routes I have played appear in the gallery. It's almost like only the choices I made in the latest playthrough show up :unsure:

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks Mahn....And also, can u also tell me how to get 19,25,26,27?
Page 19 is by getting Blair to come to the club, to do so, you must say you are only worried about her, slide her phone under the door, talk to her outside and when she tries to leave stop her. MC will then invite her to the club.

Page 25/26, smoke and hook up with Jace, dont agree to helping the professor then later you will encounter him outside. If you run and hide you bump into Jace, simply ask him to help, tell him whats going on but dont have shower sex and he will take you back to his place instead.

For page 27 (im guessing the Thomas ones as the other two are obvious), you need to join science, make thirst traps and go home with Thomas from the science party to have shown interest. Then later at the library you will catch him jerking to your pics. If you tell him about the stalker he will walk you home, once again show interest in him and he will come back to kiss you after leaving.

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
Hmm seemingly not all the routes I have played appear in the gallery. It's almost like only the choices I made in the latest playthrough show up :unsure:
Thats strange. The cgs will show your current playthroughs customised mc but they shouldnt be locked.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Thats strange. The cgs will show your current playthroughs customised mc but they shouldnt be locked.
They are labeled "not unlocked" and I can't see them :shrug:
Based on how many paths I uncovered I should probably see around 85-90% of the CGs - but I can see only ~ 50%. For example I had the female mc mess with the old dude in the bar in town, but can't see those CGs

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Minttymint

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
They are labeled "not unlocked" and I can't see them :shrug:
Based on how many paths I uncovered I should probably see around 85-90% of the CGs - but I can see only ~ 50%. For example I had the female mc mess with the old dude in the bar in town, but can't see those CGs
Well if you want to, you can always unlock them by doing what the post below says, you just need to use unren first:

go to renpy->common folder find the file named 00gallery.rpy open as .text file and go a little down find this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

change False to True

lg10

Nov 25, 2020

How do we get the interview route mahn, its the only route which i cant seem to access.

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
How do we get the interview route mahn, its the only route which i cant seem to access.
Where are you struggling specifically?

To get the interview you look for a job instead of joining a club.

If you want to hook up with Grady, after the interview; go to the bar, ask for water, decline the drink, hang out longer, tease him, just moved here last week, I dont live close by. Those are the important options to get him to take you back to his.

lg10

Nov 25, 2020
Where are you struggling specifically?

To get the interview you look for a job instead of joining a club.

If you want to hook up with Grady, after the interview; go to the bar, ask for water, decline the drink, hang out longer, tease him, just moved here last week, I dont live close by. Those are the important options to get him to take you back to his.
(y)

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes