Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017

Hey Prospies! Got a bunch of announcements and an update on this week’s development.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
  1. There will be no more free updates. (read: v4 or any future versions will no longer be made free to the public) You get the gist of the game with what is publicly available now, so if you like what you’ve played, please support on Patreon. I’m aiming to wrap up College Craze in Summer 2023, so feel free to wait until then if you just wanna purchase the whole thing in one fell swoop. I appreciate the support from those who have played the free version, but I have put a lot of work into this and would like to value my work as such. Thanks for understanding and hope to see you in v5 !
  2. Check the and if you have questions about how to install the game, where to find scenes, etc. There are plenty of people in the server who can help you troubleshoot. Do NOT DM me with these or similar questions – they will go unanswered.
  3. We’ve got a fun October Event coming up with a raffle at the end for a chance to play v5 the first week it drops! This will be open to both patrons and non-patrons and free to enter. Check the for an announcement on Saturday.
  4. PinkVibe Lore Post coming this weekend!
  5. Public, Non-Spoiler Art Stream on Discord - Wed, 9/28 at 6 PM EST.
WRITING
As of today, I’m sitting at 86,039 words and 8850 lines of code (Holy shit). My new goal is to be done with all writing for this update by the end of this month. With the Saturday night event ¾ done, and Sunday left, I’m on pace to reach that goal. I project v5 to be bigger than v4 word-count wise. So excited to share this update with you all, theres a lot of juicy details and quite a few sex scenes with different folks!

ART
In the Art Department, all sprite art for 3 new characters and outfit changes are done. I’ll have some expression work to do later, but for now that is all complete! 3 CGs down, 33 to go. This number will fluctuate if I decide I need less or more CGs for the narrative.
That’s it for this week. Until the next one!

xoxo,
Pretty

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017

Hey Prospies! More announcements & an update on this week’s development. I was late with this update because I was pushing to finish writing before dropping this, so without further ado:

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
  1. October’s postcard is from Ruby. Take a look at the watermarked, low-quality sneak preview below. This perk is included in the Junior tier & up at no additional cost - just be sure to add your address to your account. They are sent in an envelope so you don’t have to worry about others seeing the postcard when it arrives. International shipping available as well!
  2. Want a chance to win a free copy of v5 early? Join our Fanworks Fest! It’s free for anyone to enter and is taking place on Discord all month long in the . Head over there for more details on the rules of entry!
  3. Cast your
  4. PinkVibe Lore Post is out for Patrons. Get the scoop .
  5. Patrons-only, NSFW/Spoiler Art Stream on Discord - Wed, 10/05 at 6 PM EST.

WRITING
I'M DONE WRITING V5. Current word count is 111,843. It has a week’s worth of content, 2 major event days and multiple sex scenes with multiple characters (as usual)! I have +140 different decision points compared to the typical 80 in most updates. As always, there’s crazy branching, but this update will have a lot of hidden things to discover. Get your tinfoil hats out!
Next steps involve editing, which means I will be going to the start of v5, and reading everything as well as adding in poses, finding typos, plot inconsistencies, etc. The word count is subject to change as a result, but the raw material is all there! That typically takes me about a week or so of diligent reading, but I’ll have to chop that up with doing artwork so I don't go cross-eyed.
After doing a rough add-up of all words in the game so far, I’m (horrified? shocked? proud?) to announce that the entire game’s word count is 9,000 words shy of The Lord of the Rings word count. I don’t even know where we’ll land by the end of this thing, but its so cool to see there’s so much content in the game!!

ART
Since writing’s complete, I plan on spending a lot of time cranking out the art for this update. I did one BG last stream, but by virtue of the amount of things that are able to happen, there is still a lot to do. I’m so excited to share it with you. I’m sure the completionists will have a ball, especially now that there's a gallery to help guide you! I have a rough count of about 47 CGs remaining to be drawn, 3 BGs remaining, and some minor character detail/accessory work to be done.

TESTING/OTHER
To newbies here: though we’re getting close to v5 drops, don’t ask me if I have a release date yet. We’re all excited, but it’s coming and I’ll let you know as soon as I do. I’ll make an official date announcement when the testing phase is wrapped up.
On that note, If you’re interested in testing, you can fill out to be considered. This is a serious commitment, so please don't apply if you’re just looking for an early copy of the game. I make no guarantees about who is chosen to test, but I only choose folks who are thorough and are able to dedicate the time and care to help me improve the game and actively look for bugs. If you think you fit the bill, fill out the form.
That’s it for this week. Until the next one!

xoxo,
Pretty

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hey Prospies! Another quick update, then it’s back to the editing grind.
ANNOUNCEMENTS:
  1. Gabe won October’s Inkspot Interview slot! Submit questions for him
  2. No more art streams this month! All of v5’s artwork is done, but I might host productivity hours on discord if you wanna hop in and work with me while I edit. You won’t see my screen, but I can provide support while you work on whatever the hell you need to work on! We’ll take breaks, update each other on progress and provide morale.

3. We’re halfway through Fall Fanworks Fest (F3), but there’s still time to enter for a chance to win a free copy of v5 early! It’s free to enter, just submit any fanwork (fics, poems, art, posters, mood boards, etc) in the and you’ll be entered into a raffle at the end of the month!
  4. Ruby is this month's post card! If you haven’t added your address as a Junior or higher do it to get your card!
EDITING/POSING
I’ve posed and edited up to the middle of Thursday in-game, which is pretty good so far! I have a lot more to go, but at the current pace, I’m hoping to be done with all editing and posing by early next week. Fingers crossed
ART
ALL CGs are done, and ahead of schedule! As I said, I finished my last BG/CG on Wednesday during the public stream, so it’s all posing/editing/coding from this point on.
I teased something on Discord yesterday, but will post the full image today for patrons to ogle in celebration ;)
TESTING
If you’re interested in testing, you can fill out to be considered. Reminder: this is a serious commitment with firm deadlines. I make no guarantees about who is chosen, but I only choose folks who are thorough and able to dedicate the time and care to help me improve the game by actively looking for bugs.
And that’s all she wrote! See you next update!
xoxo,
Pretty

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017

Hey Prospies, quick update for ya!

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
  1. Fall Fanworks Fest is closing out soon, so get those submissions in over at ! It’s free to enter.
  2. Last call to submit questions for Gabe! Closing the form Monday 10/24.
  3. Ruby is this month's post card! If you haven’t added your address as a Junior+ do it to get your card!
  4. Due to the decision to cut the outlined content in two, the dating content and certain characters won't have as much screen time in v5, as I may have previously said in discord (don't fret, PLENTY still happens) just wanna temper expectations!
EDITING/POSING
DONE POSING AND EDITING. I’ve fully packaged the game with all artwork, music, edited scripts etc and it launched. I'm shipping this out to testers today, and will be addressing bugs as I encounter them!

TESTING
Testing and bug fixes will take about a week, give or take, so TENTATIVE v5 drop for alumni and dropouts: NOV 1st 12PM EST!
I’ll be offline this weekend, so I hope everyone has a fun and safe one! See you next week, hopefully with the more official date announcement. I'm so excited!!

xoxo,
Pretty

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Prospies, the time is upon us!!
Testers are nearly done, so v5 is dropping soon! The first wave of tests brought on a hefty number of bugs, but they were all very simple to squash, so I’m confident after the second wave of tests we’ll be good and ready for the upcoming release!
ANNOUNCEMENTS:
v5 Release Schedule:
Nov 1st at 12PM EST - Alumni & Dropouts
Nov 8th at 12PM EST- Seniors & Juniors
Nov 15th at 12PM EST- Sophomores
As I’ve said before, there won’t be any more free/public updates, so consider supporting in November!
  1. This month’s lore post/interview won't be coming out in time (sorry!) I’ve spent a lot of time on getting release out, and just havent had the bandwidth, but will be releasing that content next month.
  2. I’m announcing Fall Fanworks winners on Halloween! I’d like to throw an event around it, so please vote in the Discord poll (in announcements) to let me know what time would work for a game if you wanna join.
  3. Next month’s postcard is Gabe, so make sure you add your shipping address if you want him! Here’s the preview (Actual postcard will be in full color, high quality with a special message, sent discretely so you don't need to worry about folks seeing it):

Have a fun and safe Halloweekend! Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do ;)
xoxo,
Pretty

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

ARE. YOU. READY?
v0.5 is now available to the following tiers can find it ready for download for Mac, PC and Android at the linked Patreon posts on these dates:
Available to Alumni & Dropouts
Available to Seniors and Juniors on November 8 at Noon EST
Available to Sophomores on November 15 at Noon EST

As stated before, there will no longer be free updates. The latest free update is v0.31, available
Need help or have questions? -->

Join the convo / Report Bugs -->

Release Notes
Version 0.5 is a huge update, it spans over the course of a week, and brings the total word count of the game just under the total word count for the Lord of the Rings. As always, I highly suggest multiple playthroughs to get all content and see all sides of the story, it is possible to miss the numerous sex scenes and variations, so be curious and don't be afraid to try new stuff out! (Checking out the gallery will give you a good idea of all the scenes you're missing out on!)

For some Investment route saves from v2
a bug spits you out at random places in the game when you try to load, so for the time being, please just start a new game if you encounter this. Not all v0.2 Investment route saves behave this way, which only makes it stranger to diagnose... But that's all I can say on that matter for now until I can find a more concrete fix.

For the skip bug, it doesn't allow you to skip forward through old save text the first time you play. These two bugs seem to stem from issues involving backwards compatibility, so I apologize for the inconvenience, but the game is playable otherwise. The skip functionality does work as expected when the toggle for unseen text is chosen.

Also, for anyone using streamer mode, it does not filter out audio. So when you hear Von's voice in your ear, mute it if you don't want to hear spicy things!!
I'm planning on taking my forced one-week break away from producing the game, likely after the sophomore release. This was a huge update for me, not only in word count but art produced and plot and I'm definitely feeling it. I am trying to move things along so that we can wrap up by Summer 2023, (which according to estimates, should be about 3 more updates before we're done!) So I really am hoping to land the next updates with impactful plot resolutions and opportunities to uncover what's left of the mystery!
Thanks, as always, for your patience, understanding and support. I hope everyone enjoys playing the update as much as I enjoyed making it!
Xoxo
PrettyInk
We'll probably get it next week, right now only 43 people has access.

serenity42

Oct 9, 2022
This game is amazing and actually probably going to sub to the patron to get updates. Reminds me a lot of life is strange. Dialogue, art, and scenes are so well done.

While waiting for updates anyone have any recommendations of anything close to this?

JessyAlbarn97

Jan 8, 2021
This game is amazing and actually probably going to sub to the patron to get updates. Reminds me a lot of life is strange. Dialogue, art, and scenes are so well done.

While waiting for updates anyone have any recommendations of anything close to this?
I would recommend GGGB (Good Girl Gone Bad) and another game by the same creator, Our Red String. Both games are similar to this but just not really a college setting

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Lads, it's not a superpopular game like BaDIK or Summer's Gone, which leak five minutes after release. We have to wait a few days for low-tier patrons to get access.

Reactions: Mitsukayn

whi7sper

Nov 2, 2022
Like the game so far, it is def underrated. One thing about this game is that choices do matters (I mean, tons of game claim they do, but they just don't). I feel like if MC tries to act like a "good girl" then she's gonna be treated like a "good girl", vice versa. It is also refreshing to see (some of the) dudes show respect for MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes