Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
good game but wish it was more if you wanna just go a lesbian route.
it's not really any good girl LI in the game.

1 is a cam girl which Idk if you can even make her a LI and also that's just a red flag. Wish it was more variety but it's still a good game.
and are bff is a cunt so fuck her.

and that's it.

it need more girl love interest imo. It's not really balanced. It's lots of dudes but not many girls to romance really.

Last edited:

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017

1 is a cam girl which Idk if you can even make her a LI and also that's just a red flag. Wish it was more variety but it's still a good game.

and that's it.

it need more girl love interest imo.
Ruby most definitely is a LI, however if she (nor Blair) are your type theres also Trish, April, Demi and Courtney to try. Some have more content than others at this point but thats going to happen when theres so many characters.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017

and that's it.

it need more girl love interest imo. It's not really balanced. It's lots of dudes but not many girls to romance really.
Rise of the white flower is the game for you then.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Ruby most definitely is a LI, however if she (nor Blair) are your type theres also Trish, April, Demi and Courtney to try. Some have more content than others at this point but thats going to happen when theres so many characters.
must have missed them due to the guide that sucks but I will go back and see.
thanks for telling me.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's a stupid guide. It does not show exactly ALL the steps to get the CG.
Can you post the link to your own, much better guide? Or are you just whining because you are spoiled and can't bother to enjoy the game unless told "exactly ALL the steps" to get what you want?

Only friggin' entitled brats spit on peoples' work they get for free.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Can you post the link to your own, much better guide? Or are you just whining because you are spoiled and can't bother to enjoy the game unless told "exactly ALL the steps" to get what you want?
The guide is of little use. It's nice to have, but it doesn't explain adequately how to unlock the CGs. Your response is like well this is a free guide so it should be praised without any criticism lol.

Only friggin' entitled brats spit on peoples' work they get for free.
It's like getting a free car that misses critical engine parts to finish a high way trip. Good that people put effort into it, but I'm not the only one who thinks the guide is not useful.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
The guide is of little use. It's nice to have, but it doesn't explain adequately how to unlock the CGs. Your response is like well this is a free guide so it should be praised without any criticism lol.

It's like getting a free car that misses critical engine parts to finish a high way trip. Good that people put effort into it, but I'm not the only one who thinks the guide is not useful.
More like the Hayes Guides. They tended to leave out or assume important info that could result in your repairs leaving the car in a worse condition than it started. The ones for the Volksie, Mini and VW Bus were IIRC particularly bad, because there were a lot of seemingly minor differences they didn't mention. And occasionally major ones, like all the different ways Bugs were wired up. Which is why many old unrestored Beetles have a mare's nest of wires, instead of a proper electrical system.

Jul 30, 2022
Hello. Does anyone know the variables for $ (money), gpa and followers? I've already enabled console commands but the usual "money =" doesn't do anything but give me "an exception has occured."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

any gallery unlocker?
Use this to unlock gallery, but it still contains bugs.

Last edited:

priv.ryan

May 15, 2020
Hello. Does anyone know the variables for $ (money), gpa and followers? I've already enabled console commands but the usual "money =" doesn't do anything but give me "an exception has occured."
Not sure if this would break saves but it hasn't yet for me, so this is what I usually enter. Also to note, I've just reloaded a save and it has a negative money amount, though I could just put in the code again and it works as it's supposed to.
the money console code

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes