Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
omg howwww, I'm on his club, I fucked Chad but then at the ABC party Chad leaves and I can have sex just with Bryce
Did you picked bring him a beer option before going to talk to him? If I remember right when you go straigh to talk Bryce scene happens but if you bring him a beer threesome scene, might be vice versa.

Reactions: Yaddlenamosa

Yaddlenamosa

Nov 6, 2022
Investment club route, flirt with Bryce whenever option given, during club event night fuck Chad. Happens during ABC party.
I tried every route at the party with this method and didnt get it. I can only get the solo sex scene with bryce Chad always leaves to go to that other location. Any idea what else one would have to do for the trigger ?

Last edited:

shootinstar

Jul 15, 2021
Jay does show up in this update and you have your first sexual interaction with him, based on the ripped image files I got from UnRen. It's actually one of the last choices in the update where you choose to study instead of post to PopMe. However, I don't know the specifics of how to have it happen (maybe have high GPA?), but if you pick study, you have the chance to go to the library instead of staying in your room and you'll run into Jay there.

I ran into him on a route where I wasn't doing his stuff though, so I didn't get anything out of it, unfortunately.
see this is what i'm talking about. i did go to study tho during that week. no popme because i choose not to follow the stalker's instruction and my phone is taken away. just out of curiosity, do you choose to follow what the stalker says? or ends up with no phone during that whole week? also who do you choose to talk to during the dinner gala? maybe it's because of those choices i didn't get his scene. damn it.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
I tried every route at the party with this method and didnt get it. I can only get the solo sex scene with bryce Chad always leaves to go to that other location. Any idea what else one would have to do for the trigger ?
On the playthrough that I got the scene I tried to fuck everything on sight, body count is 5 before the scene. :ROFLMAO:
Might be sexual experience or during previous hookup I didn't asked Chad to stay after sex, didn't picked the clingy options. Might be that.

whi7sper

Nov 2, 2022
for instance, i've never really liked gabe. i'm not into the way he looks and he comes across as pervy and intimidating. but i find myself sympathising with him when his back story is being shown.
Yeah I feel the same about blair. I was tired of her shitty attitude towards MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and i don't think he even appears in the latest update because i didn't see him AT ALL. i don't even know if and where i messed up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First when I know about potential romance path with a drug dealer, I thought this maybe a cliche otome romance story about "bad boy fall in love and be good". But to my surprice, I think so far Jay is the one of the few that actually cares about MC's future. He actually asks MC what she wants to do in the future and it is just cute he wishes MC get high GPA (I feel like nobody really cares about her GPA except for Jay lol).

Last edited:

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
No, I tested multiple options and couldnt get any to work. In the end I went into the files to raise the starting values.

I assume since you've enabled console commands you have used unren. So if you wish to do this just open the stats.rpy file using an editor like notepad++ and change the "000GameStart" values to whatever you'd like. I recommend saving a copy of the original file for if you want to play it normally again.
Use this command

def money():
return 500 (or whatever amount you want)

might have to tab before "return"

Yaddlenamosa

Nov 6, 2022
On the playthrough that I got the scene I tried to fuck everything on sight, body count is 5 before the scene. :ROFLMAO:
Might be sexual experience or during previous hookup I didn't asked Chad to stay after sex, didn't picked the clingy options. Might be that.
Same except my count was 4 after the solo scene with bryce I did the three way with luke and Ruby beforehand and eariler had sex with chad. Im trying to be the max slut lol. How the hell were you able to have 5 bodies before that scene ? jeez thats a run im trying to do lmao. Could the questions be the clingy flag ? As I just asked him questions afterwards and then didnt give him any problems with leaving.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Same except my count was 4 after the solo scene with bryce I did the three way with luke and Ruby beforehand and eariler had sex with chad. Im trying to be the max slut lol. How the hell were you able to have 5 bodies before that scene ? jeez thats a run im trying to do lmao. Could the questions be the clingy flag ? As I just asked him questions afterwards and then didnt give him any problems with leaving.
Did you start as virgin? :D
Plus dodge the professor so you can fuck Jace too. :D

Reactions: Yaddlenamosa

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The guide is of little use. It's nice to have, but it doesn't explain adequately how to unlock the CGs. Your response is like well this is a free guide so it should be praised without any criticism lol.
I found the guide of considerable use. It tells the players what scenes are possible and what the different LI are about. Certainly it could be better, but claiming that it is just "stupid" is childish.

It's like getting a free car that misses critical engine parts to finish a high way trip. Good that people put effort into it, but I'm not the only one who thinks the guide is not useful.
It's like getting a free car and complaining that the gas tank isn't full. People put effort into the guide, and constructive feedback is going to do more to improve it than tantrums.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Yea I started virgin. And what do you mean dodge the professor ? like avoid doing work for him ? Cuz I was only able to smoke weed and blow jace.
If you're not in the professor's TA work, then you'll run into him in the quad talking to alumni guy and automatically follow him. When he notices you, you need to choose to run away and you'll run into the boy's shower rooms and Jace. So long as you know Jace and had sex with him before, he'll hide you in his shower and that'll transition to choices for a few different sex scenes (either in the shower there with him or back at his room where you can choose two separate sex positions). There's gallery images for all the different choices there.

Yaddlenamosa

Nov 6, 2022
If you're not in the professor's TA work, then you'll run into him in the quad talking to alumni guy and automatically follow him. When he notices you, you need to choose to run away and you'll run into the boy's shower rooms and Jace. So long as you know Jace and had sex with him before, he'll hide you in his shower and that'll transition to choices for a few different sex scenes (either in the shower there with him or back at his room where you can choose two separate sex positions). There's gallery images for all the different choices there.
Thanks Ill try this out and perhaps the higher body count will give me the three way.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I can confirm this works.
Just have a positive relationships with Bryce and chad.
Do as whatever they ask you to do. Get drunk.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Th
I found the guide of considerable use. It tells the players what scenes are possible and what the different LI are about. Certainly it could be better, but claiming that it is just "stupid" is childish.

It's like getting a free car and complaining that the gas tank isn't full. People put effort into the guide, and constructive feedback is going to do more to improve it than tantrums.
The dev needs to work minimising the branching.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I can't get this to work either.

Did you have Bryce skip your interview for the club and let you in himself? Or did you have to do the interview classroom thing where you lifted your shirt to convince them?

I'm wondering if the former locks you into Bryce-specific routes.

Also, does this result in you being forced into Bryce's "alternative" money making business scheme with the Arroyos? Or did the threesome scene route result in you not having to do that, implying you weren't stuck on a Bryce-specific route?

Yaddlenamosa

Nov 6, 2022
All my attempts I do that and chad still leaves. There has to be something missing. Gravgrav made some good points actually Ive never triggered the interview not sure how tbh. And does the arroyo situation do anything ? Could it be the shots thing do I need to do all three challenges ? I always take the shot on the first one.

Update: Figured it out at that first party u have to pick the option to mess with bryce and not just go back to chads room. On that run I also did not just go to that party and do the genie game I was exempted through the flashing at the interview. I also did not bring up the laundry to andreas but I told bryce about shaun. Not sure if any of that effects it but with how fickle the pathing is in this game I would not be surprised. Also the short hair (not sure if color matters but I had red) bugs out on the first double blowjob scene and if you pick ignore after the renpy error you'll be bald and have no irises until you get to the riding portion.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes