RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
Anyone else found the best scene? :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to get this scene:
*must be on investment route
*at the party have the genie costume
*don't email professor(don't know how much relevance it has but that's what I did)
*get soaked
*do shots with chad
*Dance with Chad
*when asked to go to his room=> mess with Bryce mc practically suggest a 3some but you get interrupted by Trish
* nonetheless you get alone with chad and do the deed.
*talk to him exhaust the options then leave
* before the gala you get stopped by Bryce and told to help with buying a laudromat
*pick (25/35%/ROI=return on investment/working capital= current assets and current liabilities) bryce has to call you baby banker for the scene to work
*if you want more CG during the donor gala talk to clay while wearing the blue dress
*don't talk about traveling, pick the second option Clarkson something
*when talking with clay about Andreas blaming him pick the second option(u get full scolarship)
*when clay ask to go to his hotel go
*at the hotel don't use the keycard=>Knock
*pick the second option and you get vaginal and anal with Clay and money
*during ABC party stay at the party and Chad talks to you
*now you get the chance to involve Bryce
*at the frat house choose to lock the door or not(some frat boys walk in and see you covered in cum)
hope it helps

does someone know how to get the apartment sex scene with Jace?
*don't accept to work for the professor
* run and hide when you spy on him
*ask Jace to help
*when jock says to get a room say "maybe he's right" or something like that
*can't remember if there are any other options but the gist is you have to deny Jace and then you get invited to his apartment

I managed to get the scene. AFAIK, these are the relevant steps:
* When Ruby talks about her mom pressuring her, choose "Don't let her opinion get to you"
* You might need to get her to sleeo with the Vidtok guide at the club. (I'm not 100% sure if this is really needed)
* When the stalker calls you, hang up
* In the new shopping scene with Ruby, say you don't like her new outfit (Crucial, or you won't get the chance to betray her for some reason)
* At the ACD party, Ruby should give you her phone (since you don't have one). Snoop on it when given the change
* Meet Eric by leaving the party and getting in line. Suggest to go for a ride and choose 'Nevermind' when prompted. Should be self explanatory from there.

( I only figured this out by looking at the game's code. Some of these steps are very specific.)
Thank you so much I'm gonna go try it out right now :D

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Can you have sex with april? Or the only lesbian scenes are Trish, Demi(futa) and the blue haired girl?

Reactions: DiMoVe

shootinstar

Jul 15, 2021
Yeah I feel the same about blair. I was tired of her shitty attitude towards MC.

First when I know about potential romance path with a drug dealer, I thought this maybe a cliche otome romance story about "bad boy fall in love and be good". But to my surprice, I think so far Jay is the one of the few that actually cares about MC's future. He actually asks MC what she wants to do in the future and it is just cute he wishes MC get high GPA (I feel like nobody really cares about her GPA except for Jay lol).
thanks i think i'm gonna try following what you said for jay's route. and no my gpa went to shit because apparently my MC forgot to do an assignment and that son of a bitch professor gave my MC zero (gpa went from 3.5 straight to 2.5). i hate how creepy the professor is. he just gave me zero and then have the audacity to take a glance at MC's thighs. fuck him. sorry for ranting lol

also i agree with what you said about Jay. he does give 'good boyfriend' vibe despite being a criminal. so far i'm interested to go for jay's route and maybe shaun. i wasn't into shaun at all before this update. i mean he looks good but that's about it. plus he's taken. but if you choose him during the gala dinner -- what happens is just so amusing and idk he does have this little chemistry with MC or maybe it's just me.

edit: do you know how to avoid getting your gpa lowered during the morning astro class (after the stalker called you the night before)? the thing is i didn't finish doing the astro assignment (hence the GPA) because i chose to do Popme before going with Ruby to the club (in order to get 200+ followers and being able to enter the club and met Jay and kissed him). i'm getting really frustrated now.....

Last edited:

whi7sper

Nov 2, 2022
i hate how creepy the professor is. he just gave me zero and then have the audacity to take a glance at MC's thighs. fuck him. sorry for ranting lol
lol I feel you, I thought pretty much the same when he -1 for GPA. I mean, MC worked hard and resist scrolling so much popme to earn what, 0.5. Now one mistake he's deduct a whole point? Besides, I found him creepy too with his weird smile and some words what he said. I thought he's the stalker.:ROFLMAO:

i wasn't into shaun at all before this update. i mean he looks good but that's about it. plus he's taken. but if you choose him during the gala dinner -- what happens is just so amusing and idk he does have this little chemistry with MC or maybe it's just me.
yeah at first I really don't like him (mainly because I really don't like bryce and they seem to be similar character, both taken and seems like spoiled rich kids) But what happened at the gala dinner is just so fun to watch. I love it and play it multiple times to test if there's gonna be anything different if MC knows/not knows shuan, and if MC approach his dad first, etc. And apprently MC got to ask shuan one question in different route. The one in Art Club Route makes me think that maybe shuan is not that shady (compare to bryce lol).

Reactions: GmFn1869

Nightlystar

May 10, 2020
OMG Im finally up to date and i just need to gush about he surprisingly good voice-acting performance!!
Was not expecting that from this game

I hate how quickly that made me kind hot for the stalker :oops:

This is very quickly becoming a fave
Cant wait for more

whi7sper

Nov 2, 2022
edit: do you know how to avoid getting your gpa lowered during the morning astro class (after the stalker called you the night before)? the thing is i didn't finish doing the astro assignment (hence the GPA) because i chose to do Popme before going with Ruby to the club (in order to get 200+ followers and being able to enter the club and met Jay and kissed him). i'm getting really frustrated now.....
lol I struggled a bit and choose to go to syrup pit(not that fancy bar with bouncer). There you can meet Jay and get his hoodie as well. I mean, no kiss scene but it's the price of high GPA I guess.

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
You have to do the paper. Someone on the discord actually figured out a route for Jays scenes so to quote:

" Took me forever to figure this out but Choose Art Route, be bitchy to Blair and cuss her out if you wanna (that way she won't drag you to TS when you need to get a dress for Art Gallery), take bus to SacSum & do the Vidtok, Go investigate at during Art party, Tell Jay you're trouble and get his Pop, Do your paper before clubbing, sign Ruby's petition, Get Pierce's attention at the club. The rest is up to you but that's how you can get into Candee & meet Jay "

NathanMagic

Feb 27, 2018
You have to do the paper. Someone on the discord actually figured out a route for Jays scenes so to quote:

" Took me forever to figure this out but Choose Art Route, be bitchy to Blair and cuss her out if you wanna (that way she won't drag you to TS when you need to get a dress for Art Gallery), take bus to SacSum & do the Vidtok, Go investigate at during Art party, Tell Jay you're trouble and get his Pop, Do your paper before clubbing, sign Ruby's petition, Get Pierce's attention at the club. The rest is up to you but that's how you can get into Candee & meet Jay "
this is very helpful thank you!

OMG Im finally up to date and i just need to gush about he surprisingly good voice-acting performance!!
Was not expecting that from this game

I hate how quickly that made me kind hot for the stalker :oops:

This is very quickly becoming a fave
Cant wait for more
yeah the voice acting did things to me I did not expect, it was kinda weird at first, but makes sense since no that would be a fuck ton of text to read, lmao.

Reactions: Nightlystar

cymbal

Aug 3, 2022
Just missing one pic in the gallery in the page 33 the one next to the one of Dean Monroe pushing the car stuck in the mud and above the two of Jace’s route. Have tried everything but nothing. I believe it might have something to do with Andreas but even when Dr Gray is sick, MC with the navy dress and don’t drink he still pays more attention to her. Somebody got it??

lanadelreybabe

Sep 6, 2022
to get this scene:
*must be on investment route
*at the party have the genie costume
*don't email professor(don't know how much relevance it has but that's what I did)
*get soaked
*do shots with chad
*Dance with Chad
*when asked to go to his room=> mess with Bryce mc practically suggest a 3some but you get interrupted by Trish
* nonetheless you get alone with chad and do the deed.
*talk to him exhaust the options then leave
* before the gala you get stopped by Bryce and told to help with buying a laudromat
*pick (25/35%/ROI=return on investment/working capital= current assets and current liabilities) bryce has to call you baby banker for the scene to work
*if you want more CG during the donor gala talk to clay while wearing the blue dress
*don't talk about traveling, pick the second option Clarkson something
*when talking with clay about Andreas blaming him pick the second option(u get full scolarship)
*when clay ask to go to his hotel go
*at the hotel don't use the keycard=>Knock
*pick the second option and you get vaginal and anal with Clay and money
*during ABC party stay at the party and Chad talks to you
*now you get the chance to involve Bryce
*at the frat house choose to lock the door or not(some frat boys walk in and see you covered in cum)
hope it helps

*don't accept to work for the professor
* run and hide when you spy on him
*ask Jace to help
*when jock says to get a room say "maybe he's right" or something like that
*can't remember if there are any other options but the gist is you have to deny Jace and then you get invited to his apartment

Thank you so much I'm gonna go try it out right now :D
it worked!! thank you sooo much

NathanMagic

Feb 27, 2018
btw, for the cg guide, how does it base who's a main li and just a hookup? is that info already released or just assumptions? Cause would be a shame if pierce isn't a main li.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Can somebody paste the entire gallery here? So I can see which route i have played and haven't.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
It's like getting a free car and complaining that the gas tank isn't full. People put effort into the guide, and constructive feedback is going to do more to improve it than tantrums.
Okay the constructive feedback is add step by step explanations to get the CG.

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
btw, for the cg guide, how does it base who's a main li and just a hookup? is that info already released or just assumptions? Cause would be a shame if pierce isn't a main li.
Are you talking about the "category" on the character sheets? If so thats based on what we know but is not confirmed I believe.
The other information on the sheets is all correct though and is from information Pretty has released.

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
Just missing one pic in the gallery in the page 33 the one next to the one of Dean Monroe pushing the car stuck in the mud and above the two of Jace’s route. Have tried everything but nothing. I believe it might have something to do with Andreas but even when Dr Gray is sick, MC with the navy dress and don’t drink he still pays more attention to her. Somebody got it??
I went looking in the discord and according to this its by blackmailing Helms in V4
" blackmail helms, dont hang up on the stalker but don't be nice to him either "

Reactions: cymbal

NathanMagic

Feb 27, 2018
Are you talking about the "category" on the character sheets? If so thats based on what we know but is not confirmed I believe.
The other information on the sheets is all correct though and is from information Pretty has released.
yeah was wondering about that, that's good to know

Also, cg guide helped me a lot, could def have improvements, but it works as a general help when aiming for certain routes so I thank the creators of it for that

Reactions: Minttymint

lanadelreybabe

Sep 6, 2022
So i notice on cg guide there's apartment with jace, how do you get that exactly? i can only get shower.
during the shower scene when a guy says something like "you should get a room" choose te option "maybe he's right" or something like that, and you'll unlock the apartment sex scene

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes