netuttki

May 10, 2018
However, I am unsure if Dean was the president though, since he and Clay were both in Investment Club at the same time. Clay looks more like the president type to me. But who knows.
There is also a line if you use the keycard in the hotel where you think that Clay sounds like the stalker.
Could be a red herring, or could be a hint at someone from Clay's family.

shootinstar

Jul 15, 2021
I tried to get Jay studying and not doing anything with anyone but I didn't get his scene; are there some choices I need to do in order to unlock that scene.. I NEED it
you need to have a high gpa somewhere around 3.5 or 3.6. you also need to study / do assignment before going out with ruby to the club (otherwise your gpa will plummet). you also need to have jay's jacket too (i think). i used to be on 'the job route' but change it to 'the art club route'. on the art route, you can meet jay for the first time during the art club's event (by following rafi during the party) and choose to go to saccharine summit (to be on the vidtok video with pierce and get invited by him to the club with ruby and then you can kiss jay at the alley). don't forget to also ditch blair for the study session with her and go with ruby instead.

riyme

Feb 15, 2021
does anyone know how to get the last scene with jay? when I go to bed I have only one option, I tried everything... :((

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
Does anyone know how to release the scene of the gabe fingering the pussy of the protagonist?

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017

Hey guys!

Milestone!
So I just want to start off by saying how amazed I am that we've hit over 1,000 patrons this month! I never thought I'd get this amount of support from folks on my passion project, but here it is. Thank you all, so SO much for supporting me and the game, it's truly amazing to see how far things have come and I am so grateful to see the love from you all.

Outlining
The last few weeks, I've been focused on not only revising and tweaking the outline for v6, but also the loose outlines for v7, and v8 (Hopefully the last release, no promises though!). I think I've gotten to the point that I can more easily fit the remaining plot points into the different versions needed to wrap this game up. I'm optimistic with how things are laid out currently, I just need to make it there!

Lore Posts
I've also been playing catch up with some lore posts. One is . It's on the shorter side, but should add a little color to the College Craze world, and the other is the Gabe interview, which is much longer. I tried to hit most of the questions submitted, but I got over 170, and there was no way I'd be able to squeeze all of them in, so if I skipped your question in it, you know why. I'll be posting a poll for the next interview soon, so please vote in that and shortly after I'll start to collect questions.

I'm technically on my break now, but felt the need to address something pretty important.

Other... Stuff
Lastly, I'd like to take a moment to be real with you all: my mental health has been shit lately.

When I set out to make this, I knew a few things: I knew it was going to be a long-term project, I knew it was going to be a fun challenge, and I knew it would require a lot from me mentally.

I felt that I was decently aware of the things that were needed from me. What I didn't expect was the amount of people who would see what I was making. This has grown beyond what I ever expected it to, and I'm so happy it has, but I don't think I was ever prepared for the attention, both good and bad.

Before making this, I've always been a lurker. I didn't participate in discussions, I didn't really voice my opinion on things, whether I liked them or hated them.. I just consumed my media and at most would give things a thumbs up to show appreciation. Obviously, the Internet isn't like that. There are people who shout their praise from the rooftops, others who make hours-long video essays about why they hate a movie/book/album etc.

This is what content is, after all; People expressing their opinions for an audience. I never thought I'd be on the receiving end of that. It was so distant from my idea of interacting on the internet, and then it was turned on it's head. At first it was new and exciting and really fueled my happiness. But frankly, it's starting to get overwhelming.

When it comes to the game, I've read some things that made me feel incredibly loved and inspired and in awe of you all, and I've read some things that made me spiral for days. At one point I'd read something so negative I considered stopping altogether. That's never happened before and I don't like that feeling. I don't know how to function well with all of the attention. I don't know if it'll get better. But I know what can help alleviate the anxiety and that's to step back from it.

So, that's what I'm doing. If you've noticed my lack of presence, that's why. I can't respond to the feedback, I can't get caught up in the negative DMs or comments, I can't do any of it. I just have to put my blinders on and return my focus to the game. It sucks that I can't balance the community engagement along with the game development, but I've learned something new about myself. Some people can do both, I can't, and that's okay. (Me @ Myself: )

As much as I've enjoyed getting to know and making friends with a lot of you, I don't want to risk getting in a bad place mentally over any of this. Maybe when it's all over I can come back out and socialize, but until then I need to take time for myself and heal. I miss talking with a lot of you already, but I'd like to come back around when I'm not feeling how I am right now.

So what does this mean really? Well, I won't really be on Discord, other than to let you know of any important announcements. I won't be responding to DMs (I'm very anxious even opening them these days), and I won't be looking at comments, good or bad. The encouragement has always brought a smile to my face, but it can be a slippery slope for me and I may end up reading something that can fuck me up.

I will continue to give weekly updates on my progress, I will continue with lore posts and postcards, I will continue developing the game at the same pace as before.

This isn't a callout, by the way, there's no action to be taken from you all (unless you're someone who felt it was appropriate to send me hurtful and unconstructive things, in which case, this is a callout. Please don't do it again.)

To everyone else: Please continue participating in discussions, voicing your thoughts, etc. I've learned how I need to engage with it for my mental health, and for now, that's not at all, lol. I'm sure it'll be a wild ride to read back on later .
I appreciate every single one of you who have played the game and continue to be apart of the hilarious, uplifting, talented and thoughtful community. It really did bring me joy and I know it continues to bring joy to so many others. Thank you, and I hope to be in a better place to reconnect with you all soon. ❤

TL;DR Breaking news: Anxious girl gets anxious when on the internet. More at 10.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
It's probably likely that at least some of the a-holes responsible are from here where they whine when they don't get exactly the content they want.
I think definitely. She never named names but she did say on her discord before that she started feeling really bad about her artwork from comments she's seen "on other sites".

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
How to get Trish Lesbian scene? What path do you have to be on? I have a 0 body count and didn't get it
easy don´t choose to be a lab asistance and be nice to her. if you are Virgin you get extra content.

Last edited:
Reactions: loloby

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
I think definitely. She never named names but she did say on her discord before that she started feeling really bad about her artwork from comments she's seen "on other sites".
true i saw some of that saying that she could do better or the art throw them off but when it come to this game it have a good story and the dev sound like a very nuce person some other devs get easily offended when someone say something about the game they're working on

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
This game is amazing, I was never arrived in a female protagonist game, but this game made me like this genre very much, I'm Brazilian and I think the designe very good, if I was working I helped in patreon, but the change of my currency to the dollar is very expensive and I'm not working, for me this game can be updated forever, it's very good to corrupt our protagonist.

lanadelreybabe

Sep 6, 2022
hiii, I'm looking for any routes I never tried, I already did: Jay, Jace, Gabe, Trish, Demi, Bryce, Chad, Shaun, that guy from the bar, police officer, Clay, Pierce. Any recommendation?

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
hiii, I'm looking for any routes I never tried, I already did: Jay, Jace, Gabe, Trish, Demi, Bryce, Chad, Shaun, that guy from the bar, police officer, Clay, Pierce. Any recommendation?
Thomas, Eric, Samir, Rafi, Luke, Courtney, Prof McGregor, the Dean, Blair and Ruby all have varying amounts of content. If you need more specifics for the routes let me know.

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
the guy at the bar is there anything with him pr everything end after telling him you are a student ?

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes