Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017

Hey guys!

Two small reminders before the end of the month: December's postcard will be Jace! You can see a low-res, greyscale preview of it below. If you'd like to receive a postcard from Jace this December, with a little note by discreet mail, it's included at no additional cost for Juniors. International addresses included!

Jace Interview
Additionally, the winner of the character interview poll is Jace! (Jace is on the mind this month, huh? lol) So, if you'd like to submit some questions for me to ask Jace, you can .

If you'd like to see previous interviews you can check out and 's.

Walkthroughs
Also, a reminder that the is out, if you need guidance on getting to key scenes in v5. It's more detailed than previous guides, with info around requirements needed for certain scenes.
There is also a that goes into even more detail. (Thank you Satan and Angelduality for volunteering your time to create it!)

I hope you all have a great week and I look forward to sharing my v6 game development progress next week!

xoxo
Pretty

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive and msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

Hey guys!

Walkthroughs
Also, a reminder that the is out, if you need guidance on getting to key scenes in v5. It's more detailed than previous guides, with info around requirements needed for certain scenes.
There is also a that goes into even more detail. (Thank you Satan and Angelduality for volunteering your time to create it!)

I hope you all have a great week and I look forward to sharing my v6 game development progress next week!

xoxo
Pretty
Nice. So does that mean you are not going to work on your version of guide?

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
Nice. So does that mean you are not going to work on your version of guide?
My route guide? I fully intend to maintain it and update as the game does. As Ive only just finished the routes (I may rework some of them) Ive not actually mentioned it on the discord yet so thats why its not listed.

Reactions: msleomac

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I haven't finished yet, but the hotel scene with Clay was hot.
Still, I'd trade it all just to see the Dean take off his shirt and push the car out of the mud. That's going to be my canon save. I hope there is a real romantic future with him.
I love the voice of the stalker so much. It really elevates and differentiates this game.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
My route guide? I fully intend to maintain it and update as the game does. As Ive only just finished the routes (I may rework some of them) Ive not actually mentioned it on the discord yet so thats why its not listed.
Finished guide?

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017

Hey Prospies! TGIF!

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
  1. Jace Postcards are being sent out this month! Gabe’s were delayed due to the holiday, but should be arriving soon for people who joined later in Nov.
  2. The Fall Fanworks Magazine is out! 87/94 Submissions were fit into a 50 page fanzine check it out !
WRITING:
Started writing the script for V6, and it’s currently 4748 words. I’m hoping to pick up more speed as I get back into the groove with things. V6 will span about a month, so there will be frequent time jumps as I try to pick up the pacing a bit more. How to effectively summarize if nothing super important is going on is something I’ve been struggling with as a writer. I’ve been reading other books and trying to get a grasp for it, so we’ll see if this translates.

POSING/EDITING
Trying something new. This time around, I’m going to try editing and posing at the end of every in-game day, instead of only once at the end. It may make the process a little less heavy on me closer to release.

ART
No art yet, but as I write, I create my list of CGs, which is only one at the moment. I’m still figuring out how I’d like to do streams moving forward. I do want to share progress, but still not really comfortable with the social aspect so I may just draw and broadcast but not necessarily respond/look at the chat. I’ll let you all know as we get closer to CG-making time.
And that’s a wrap on this update. Enjoy your weekend!

xoxo,
Pretty

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017

Hey Prospies! Another week, another quick update. Let’s jump in!

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
  1. Jace postcard reminder! This perk’s included at no additional cost for Juniors & up with international shipping available, so sign up if you want one! You can view the .
  2. Jace’s interview question submission form closes next Fri, Dec 16th! Submit your burning questions before then!
  3. Spoiler Art Stream on Discord. Wed, Dec 14th @ 6PM EST! I won’t be chatting, but feel free to watch along. Patrons-only!
WRITING:
I’ve gotten back into the swing of things and hit my stride. The word count is currently sitting at 18,280 words, marking day one in-game complete. Afterward, I’ll have a few very, very short plot points to bang out for Wednesday in-game, and then I’ll be skipping ahead to Friday.

POSING/EDITING
With day one in-game done, I’ve done the new posing/editing workflow I mentioned last week. My goal was to get those tasks done right after I finish writing each day to lighten future workload closer to release. It was different, doing it this way, but will save me the time later!

ART
This week, I’ve added 14 planned CGs to my growing list. As noted above, the Art streams will continue, but I won't be looking at or active in the chat at all. Feel free to follow along, co-work, and/or hang out with everyone on Dec 14th @ 6 PM EST on Discord!
And that’s a wrap. See you in the next one!

xoxo,
Pretty

Reactions: lockerxx

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017

Hey Prospies! Back again with a quick update.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
  1. This month's is out now!
  2. Jace postcard reminder! This perk’s included at no additional cost for Juniors & up with international shipping available, so sign up if you want one! You can view the .
  3. Jace’s interview question submission form closed today! Be on the lookout for his interview later this month, and check out and if you haven’t already.
  4. Spoiler . Wed, Dec 21th @ 6PM EST! I won’t be chatting, but feel free to watch along. Patrons-only!
WRITING:
I’ve just finished writing Friday in-game, and I’m sitting at a total of 29,301 words. Next on the agenda is a major(ish) event on Sunday, and then a time skip to mid-week afterwards. I’m not gonna lie, it’s a lot to juggle and keep track of this time around.
There’s a lot of threads that I’m hoping to pick back up with this update and I’m hoping I’m able to do it justice while keeping other plotlines moving at a steady pace (without feeling repetitive or boring). I hit a bout of writer’s block yesterday, but thankfully was able to power through it by just writing anyways (even though I thought it was crap, I’ll be able to go back and fix it later when I’m feeling more up to it).

POSING/EDITING
I’ve completed posing and editing for Wednesday, and actually think I’m not going to immediately go on to editing Friday until I’m done with writing Sunday. I’m finding there’s almost not enough space away from the writing when I turn around and edit it immediately after writing it. So I think staggering it so I am always editing a day behind may work out better. We’ll see.

ART
There’s a total of 20 CGs on my to-do list so far. I’ve completed 9, with 2 in progress. I'm certainly still trying to get into the groove of drawing again. I am not feeling great about what I've done so far, but something's better than nothing, and I'm sure my confidence will get better as I keep cranking these out!
Thanks to everyone that hopped in on the livestream this week. I look forward to the next one! Feel free to follow along, co-work, and/or hang out with everyone on Dec 21st @ 6 PM EST !

PERKS AND STUFF
I’ve been thinking it may be a good idea to start rolling out more perks for the higher tiers, I really do appreciate you all, and I want to do more to show that. I’ve got a few ideas, and will likely roll them out this January to test interest. Stay tuned for an announcement next week with more details.
And that’s a wrap. See you in the next one!

xoxo,
Pretty

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes