Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hey Prospies! Here’s a quickie for ya:
ANNOUNCEMENTS
  1. ! (Dropout/Alum only)
  2. The poll was extremely close, but Shaun is Feb’s Inkspot Interview winner! , form closes in 2 weeks! Read , , , and interviews while you wait.
  3. Feb must be the month of Shaun because he’s also in the Valentines-themed postcard with Jace! This perk is for Juniors+ at no additional cost! Add an address to your pledge settings if you want it.
  4. 3x3 die-cut stickers available for Seniors+ at no additional cost! Seniors get a random one & Dropouts+ get the full set. Add an address to your pledge settings if you want them. No requests. Preview below!
  5. Wed, Feb 8th @ 6PM EST! Patrons only!

WRITING/ART

Wrote 16,006 words this week so far, so the total is currently 100,927 for v6. (Woo! 100K!!) I finished writing a medium-ish scene, that was giving me trouble, but I found the right inspo to toe the line between sexy and romantic! I knew it was in there with this character, but it just took a little elbow grease from me I think. With a good rhythm and cadence, I think I'll be able to get through these final 3 days without too much of a hassle.
Completed 5 more CGs in the Art department. Spoiler stream next Wed the 8th at 6PM EST on . You know what to do!

MERCH
The Feb postcards just arrived, and I've just sent out a big batch to you all, and will continue to send them out throughout the month. They look really good, and I hope you guys enjoy them and the stickers! Previews of both are below:

As a reminder, the postcard perk is included in the Junior+ tiers at no additional cost, so if you want this bad boy in your mailbox this month, add an address to your pledge info!
February’s sticker set is Ruby, Bryce, the Pink Vibe logo! Check them out:

As a reminder, the sticker perk is included in the Senior+ tiers at no additional cost. Seniors get 1 random sticker, and Dropouts+ get the full set. No requests. You know what to do if you want these in your mailbox this month!
That’s a wrap! See you next week!
xoxo,
Pretty

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Here is my persistent file with the gallery fully unlocked. Extract and replace the existing persistent file in the following folder.
C: > Users > "Your Username" > AppData > Roaming > Renpy > CollegeDaze

I think that should unlock the gallery. But I'm not entirely sure, this is the first time I've done this. Good luck! I had a lot of fun and frustration trying to get each image!
good job!!! it works.
wtf the links of the game are dead.i download the compress version

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
I am surprised I didn't hear about this game until now, it's actually good.
Love the art style.

How often the dev updates the game?

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017

Hey Prospies! Development is moving right along! Here’s the scoop:

ANNOUNCEMENTS
  1. Steamy sneak peek dropped for Dropouts+! It’s my favorite v6 scene so far, !
  2. New Discord Channel: #prettys-thots for live, real-time, spoiler-free commentary on what I'm working on as I develop on the game. More on that below!
  3. Question form is closed! Look out for Shaun’s interview later this month. In the meantime, read , , , and interviews while you wait!
  4. Get a Valentines-themed postcard from Jace & Shaun! This is for Juniors+ at no additional cost! Add an address to your pledge settings if you want it.
  5. 3x3 die-cut stickers still available for Seniors+ at no additional cost! This month’s set features Ruby, Bryce and Pink Vibe! Seniors get a random one & Dropouts+ get the full set. Add an address to your pledge settings if you want them. No requests.
  6. NSFW/Spoiler Art Stream Wed, Feb 15th @ 6PM EST! Patrons only!
WRITING/ART
Wrote 14,441 words so far; this brings v6 total word count up to 115,368. Really hitting a good stride with content, I'm in the middle of writing a major day that centers around the clubs, and revealing some important plot points. The main issue I'm having is trying to not make it too info-dumpy but I can always edit later. I just have to get the explanations out of the way because some stuff is quite complex. I don't think I have an issue with foreshadowing, it's just the big reveal and further explanation that is an art I'm not super confident with.
Finished 5 CGs, 2 in progress. The list continues to grow as I write so I can't give a final number on those, but I currently have another 23 slated, based on where I'm at with my writing. Next spoiler stream is Wed the 15th at 6PM EST. Same time, same place.

GET YOUR TINFOIL HATS OUT
Welcome to #prettys-thots. If you want more live, real-time commentary on what I'm working on as I develop the game, then you’ve come to the right place. It's not spoilery because I won't be mentioning people by name and you most likely won't be able to determine what I'm talking about because it's out of context. If you like speculating, get your tinfoil hats out and jump in. The channel is live on my discord for Sophomores and up!

MERCH
Postcards & stickers! Reminder: the postcard perk is included in the Junior+ tiers at no additional cost, so if you want this bad boy in your mailbox this month. (And to see the special message(s) on it), add an address to your pledge info!

Reminder: the sticker perk is included in the Senior+ tiers at no additional cost. Seniors get 1 random sticker, and Dropouts+ get the full set. No requests! You know what to do if you want these in your mailbox this month!

xoxo,
Pretty

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Ugh, that scene with the professor in the office was so hot, god. The tension, the attraction, I cant wait to see his dominance in the bedroom. I can't wait for the other guy's scenes progress, older guys are a breath of fresh air. Just to find out who the stalker is, his voice is sexy.

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017

Hey Prospies! Here’s this week’s dev update:

ANNOUNCEMENTS
  1. New lore post featuring Blair! Read about her achievements pre-Sugardale U in this Bitterby news article:
  2. Get a Valentines-themed postcard from Jace & Shaun! This is for Juniors+ at no additional cost! Add an address to your pledge settings if you want it.
  3. 3x3 die-cut stickers still available for Seniors+ at no additional cost! This month’s set features Ruby, Bryce and Pink Vibe! Seniors get a random one & Dropouts+ get the full set. Add an address to your pledge settings if you want them. No requests.
  4. TENTATIVE Public Art Stream Wed, Feb 22nd. I’ll confirm closer to the date.
WRITING/ART
I added 11,562 words in the last week, so Chapter 6’s total word count is currently 126,940. I was really struggling with a sex scene between two characters that I just wasn't feeling the chemistry on. I ended up starting over the writing process maybe 3 times, trying to get this right. I finally landed on a good dynamic I'm really happy with. I followed a thread I thought was a little weak, but it ended up being really heartfelt and kinda took me by surprise. I think with a little reinforcement, it may be a fan favorite!
I'm really trying to get through this big event day, so I’ll be slower with the interview this month. Hopefully, I’ll feel less pressure and be able to write a little more freely once the big day is done.
Only 2 CGs this week because I’ve been on the struggle bus with writing. It’s tentative, but the next Art stream is Wed the 22nd. Same time, same place (Discord) for the public!

MERCH
Postcards & stickers! Reminder: the postcard perk is included in the Junior+ tiers at no additional cost, so if you want this in your mailbox this month, add an address to your pledge info!

Reminder: the sticker perk is included in the Senior+ tiers at no additional cost. Seniors get 1 random sticker, and Dropouts+ get the full set. No requests! You know what to do if you want these in your mailbox this month!

xoxo,
Pretty

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes