Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017

Happy Holidays Prospies! Buckle up, I’ve got a few extra notes on new perks and goodies!

ANNOUNCEMENTS
  1. New Merch! Rolling out die-cut stickers for Seniors and up in January at no additional cost! More details below, but check for previews next week!
  2. Jace’s interview drops later this week! Be on the lookout!
  3. January’s Inkspot Interview ! Poll closes next week and questions will be submitted via Google form afterward, so get your votes in!
  4. Last postcard in this series will preview next week!
  5. No Stream on Wed, Dec 28th!
WRITING
The word count’s up to 38,155 this week. I'm at the start of Sunday's big event and hope to wrap that up by the time the next update is out. I think I hit some good emotional beats with the MC and hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

ART
This week in Art, I’ve finished 7 CGs and a new outfit for MC! Thanks again for tuning in on Wednesday! Streams will resume some time after the New Year.

PERKS AND STUFF
For Seniors and up: As I said above, I’m rolling out new die-cut College Craze themed stickers for Seniors and up, starting in January. You'll receive one of three unique stickers from that month's collection.
For Dropouts and up: You’ll receive all three stickers in that month's collection. You’ll also start getting first looks of certain written scenes once a month come January.
On past postcards: For those who’ve expressed interest in being able to get postcards that were produced before you joined, I will be working on ideas to address that towards the end of College Craze’s development. But rest easy, I’ll figure out a good solution, and will let you all know at that time what I come up with when I do!
That’s a wrap! Happy holidays and stay safe if you’re traveling this week. See you next week for the last update of 2022!

xoxo,
Pretty

loloby

Nov 21, 2018

Happy Holidays Prospies! Buckle up, I’ve got a few extra notes on new perks and goodies!

ANNOUNCEMENTS
  1. New Merch! Rolling out die-cut stickers for Seniors and up in January at no additional cost! More details below, but check for previews next week!
  2. Jace’s interview drops later this week! Be on the lookout!
  3. January’s Inkspot Interview ! Poll closes next week and questions will be submitted via Google form afterward, so get your votes in!
  4. Last postcard in this series will preview next week!
  5. No Stream on Wed, Dec 28th!
WRITING
The word count’s up to 38,155 this week. I'm at the start of Sunday's big event and hope to wrap that up by the time the next update is out. I think I hit some good emotional beats with the MC and hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

ART
This week in Art, I’ve finished 7 CGs and a new outfit for MC! Thanks again for tuning in on Wednesday! Streams will resume some time after the New Year.

PERKS AND STUFF
For Seniors and up: As I said above, I’m rolling out new die-cut College Craze themed stickers for Seniors and up, starting in January. You'll receive one of three unique stickers from that month's collection.
For Dropouts and up: You’ll receive all three stickers in that month's collection. You’ll also start getting first looks of certain written scenes once a month come January.
On past postcards: For those who’ve expressed interest in being able to get postcards that were produced before you joined, I will be working on ideas to address that towards the end of College Craze’s development. But rest easy, I’ll figure out a good solution, and will let you all know at that time what I come up with when I do!
That’s a wrap! Happy holidays and stay safe if you’re traveling this week. See you next week for the last update of 2022!

xoxo,
Pretty
can you post Jace's interview?

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017

Last update of the year! Phew, it’s been a wild one, but also amazing to see how much this community has grown in 2022!

ANNOUNCEMENTS
  1. 3x3 die-cut sticker set dropping for Seniors+ in January at no additional cost! Previews below!
  2. Jace’s interview is out now! Get the scoop !
  3. Prof won January’s Interview slot! Ask your burning .
  4. Last postcard in the summer series is Jay! Preview below!
WRITING/ART
I don’t have much to report on word count or artwork. I’m currently visiting my in-laws and thought I’d be able to sneak off and get something done but that’s proven impossible. So unfortunately, no progress in this last week. I’ll be back in my own space by next update so I should have more to report then!

STICKERS
The new year will bring in stickers! They’ll all be 3x3 inch die-cut, white vinyl stickers you can put on your laptops, water bottles or just keep for collecting!
The 3 stickers will roughly follow the format of one Sugardale establishment/college associated design, a character design and a quote or graphic typography design. Styles will vary so they’ll all be unique in their own way!
January’s designs include:
A head-empty Jace sticker
A “they don’t call me Triggs cause I’m good at math baby” sticker
A Holy O’s sticker.

Seniors: At no additional cost, you’ll receive one random sticker from the set per month along with your postcard. (No requests at this tier)
Dropouts & Alumni: At no additional cost, you’ll receive the full set of stickers each month.
If you're interested in these stickers, please make sure to add your address to your patreon account. I'll be sending these out the second week of January!

POSTCARD
The last postcard in the Summer series is Jay! As always, it’ll include a small note from him on the front. Here’s a low-quality, grayscale preview of it:

OTHER
I’ll be launching a small blog on the PrettyinkGames site, it’s meant for a larger audience (people who know nothing about cc, but are interested in sexual health, sex positivity, games, fan fiction culture and immersive media) so if you’re interested in reading about that stuff, feel free to as well!
That’s a wrap! Wishing you all a Happy New Year and a heartfelt thank you for all the support you’ve shown me this year! Here’s to more debauchery in 2023!

xoxo,
Pretty

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hello Prospies! Happy New Year!!!

Very short update this week because I’m recovering from the holidays, but glad to be back in my space and in the zone.
ANNOUNCEMENTS
  1. 3x3 die-cut stickers available for Seniors+ at no additional cost! Add an address to your pledge settings if you want them. No requests for individual stickers.
  2. January’s postcard is Jay for Juniors+ at no additional cost! Add an address to your pledge settings if you want it. Don’t miss out!
  3. Prof’s question form closes next Friday. Ask your burning .
  4. NSFW/Spoiler Art Stream next Wed, Jan 11th @ 6PM EST! Patrons-only!

WRITING/ART

Word count is sitting at 49,752. I was getting over a sickness earlier in the week, but hitting my stride now. Will be done with the major Sunday event in about a day or so if I had to guess.

Only one CG and one BG were done this week, but the stream schedule resumes next Wednesday. Come cowork, draw with me, or just vibe.

SNEAK PEEK
If you're a Dropout/Alum, be on the lookout for soon to vote on what kind of scene you'd like for this month's written sneak v6 preview!

STICKERS

I'm still waiting on stickers to arrive, but they should be heading out mid-Jan.

Recap on the rollout: Seniors receive one random sticker included in their tier, and Dropouts/Alumni receive the full set. I’m not taking any requests, so if you want them all, you'll have to upgrade to a different tier.

Preview of Jan’s designs:

Having Download problems?

I've been getting a few messages about game download issues lately. So two things to address this:
1. If there an issue with you not being able to continue the game from the demo, I recommend deleting the old version of the game entirely. Download and launch v5 found in . Use the skip button if you start a new save, or load an old one.
2. If you are having problems at the download stage, please check your internet connection, toggle your VPN or adblocker if you have one or try downloading from a different browser.

I'll be posting links to mirrors on the original post so you'll have a second link to try, but please understand if there are issues at this stage, it's likely not the game itself but your connection.
If you are having issues with the game, please take screenshots and describe your issues in . The more detailed you are, the more likely someone can help.
That’s a wrap! See you next week!
xoxo,
Pretty

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: penmaster and ffive

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hello Prospies!

Feeling better this week! Here’s the update:
ANNOUNCEMENTS
  1. Jan’s Dropout+ sneak peek is out! "MC has a quickie in between classes with someone" won the poll! .
  2. Prof’s questions are closed! Nearly 200 questions came in, so thank you all who submitted! I'll be working on getting his interview towards the end of the month.
  3. 3x3 die-cut stickers available for Seniors+ at no additional cost! Add an address to your pledge settings if you want them. No requests. Info on delays below.
  4. January’s postcard is Jay for Juniors+ at no additional cost! Add an address to your pledge settings if you want it. Don’t miss out!
  5. NSFW/Spoiler Art Stream next Wed, Jan 18th @ 6PM EST! Patrons-only!
WRITING/ART
Word count is sitting at 68,865. The major weekend event is complete and we're on to the following week. I'm in the middle of writing a smutty scene that has been giving me trouble. Currently bouncing between drawing and trying to find inspo for the scene I'm trying to set up.
I have a series of "medium" sized days/events to write through before I finally get to the dates that will close out this release. I'm antsy about timing, but I really do want to get through these major plot points, and hoping that you all will appreciate keeping it together in the same update rather than splitting it up (again, lmao). So bear with me please, this will be a little longer of a release cycle than usual.
For art, currently 1 Character and 8 CGs were completed since last update. Next NSFW stream is Wed the 18th on Discord! You know the drill.
STICKERS
Update on the delay: I got an email saying the stickers are due at my place on the 17th. I paid for expedited shipping when I ordered them back in December, so hopefully they come in sooner than that. I anticipate that once the holiday dust settles, we won't see as many delays with shipping across the board. As a reminder, stickers are Senior+ perk, so if you want them, make sure you’re signed up and have your shipping address included on your patreon account!
xoxo,
Pretty

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017

Hello Prospies!
Got a lot done, but still plenty more to do. Here’s the scoop:

ANNOUNCEMENTS
  1. Stickers arrived and were sent out to Seniors, Dropouts & Alums on the 16th! Keep an eye out for them in the mail.
  2. New lore post exposing wealthy Sugardale residents .
  3. January’s postcard is Jay for Juniors+ at no additional cost! Add an address to your pledge settings if you want it. Don’t miss out!
  4. Public/Non-spoiler Art Stream Wed, Jan 26th @ 6PM EST on Discord! Come one, come all!

WRITING/ART
Word count is sitting at 81,660. Finished a whopper of a smut scene! I wrote way more around it than I originally thought I would - this is what happened with the Jace’s scenes back in v4. Believe it or not that was really only supposed to have 2 variations lol. I'm 6.5 days into the game so far, and have another 6 to touch on (3 days are very small, two are "medium" one is large (dates day!!)
For art, 7 more CGs are complete.
Next art stream on Wed the 25th is a public one. Nothing spoilery, but you’re welcome to tag along and hang out as always!

EDITING
I went back and edited/posed a 10k word in-game day, and currently in the middle of editing and posing 24k word day. I'm playing catch-up with the editing and posing, but it will hopefully save time towards release days.

STICKERS
As mentioned above, stickers for Seniors, Dropouts and Alums were sent out on the 16th. As a reminder, stickers are Senior+ perk, so if you want them, make sure you’re signed up and have your shipping address!

xoxo,
Pretty

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017

Hello Prospies! New month = new postcard, stickers, and interviewee poll!! Here’s the scoop:

ANNOUNCEMENTS
  1. You can also read , , and ’s interviews if you haven’t already.
  2. Cast your . Poll closes next week!
  3. February’s postcard is Valentines-themed featuring Jace & Shaun! This perk is for Juniors+ at no additional cost! Add an address to your pledge settings if you want it. Grayscale preview below!
  4. 3x3 die-cut stickers available for Seniors+ at no additional cost! Seniors get a random one & Dropouts+ get the full set. Add an address to your pledge settings if you want them. NO requests. Preview below!
  5. NSFW/Spoiler Art Stream Wed, Feb 1st @ 6PM EST on Discord! Patrons only!
WRITING/ART
Nothing new on the writing front. Planning on making a lot of progress next update writing-wise.
Was able to get 2 BGs done during my stream this week, as well as 2 CGs the day after!

POSING/EDITING

This week, I've been focused on posing and editing up to where I'd left off with writing and just finished that! I made it through a whopping 84,921 words of dialogue!
I'm really looking forward to a few scenes with characters we haven't gotten too steamy with yet and trying to fold in more opportunities to get that body count up

POSTCARD/STICKERS
New month = new postcard and stickers! February’s postcard is Valentines-themed featuring Jace & Shaun! Check the low quality, grayscale preview below:

The postcard perk is included in the Junior+ tiers at no additional cost, so if you want this bad boy in your mailbox this month, add an address to your pledge info!
For February’s sticker set we have Ruby, Bryce, and a Pink Vibe! Check them out:

The sticker perk is included in the Senior+ tiers at no additional cost, so you know what to do if you want this bad boy in your mailbox this month!
Reminder: Seniors get 1 sticker at random, and Dropouts+ get the full set. No requests.

xoxo,
Pretty

carolynrose84

Jan 13, 2020
Here is my persistent file with the gallery fully unlocked. Extract and replace the existing persistent file in the following folder.
C: > Users > "Your Username" > AppData > Roaming > Renpy > CollegeDaze

I think that should unlock the gallery. But I'm not entirely sure, this is the first time I've done this. Good luck! I had a lot of fun and frustration trying to get each image!

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes