menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yep...wanted to try this one out, but all the download links seem to be dead or removed.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Yep...wanted to try this one out, but all the download links seem to be dead or removed.
I'd actually like to know what you think when you finish the demo, since we seem to like similar things from CoC2. Lately I've been a little unsatisfied with how I can't fully play the character I want, if I want to have the most complete path with one of the dudes. But still an overall great game.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I get what you're saying. I did play through the demo and admit I did like most of the game. I wish there were more of a couple of things. Like you said, maybe flesh out more relationships with some of the guys. Maybe there is in further chapters(?) I also wish there was an option to just stay in the room and study. There were times where I would say, "No, my character wouldn't want to go there or do that...would just rather study on this particular night".

Other than that, I didn't have many complaints. It is very well done.

Reactions: Kallisto

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Can someone reupload ? All links including compressed for PC variants are dead.
I think they will remain like this from now on because the creator wants them to be. It's turning into a very commercial project where the game is forming as a side project. Nothing is there for free anylonger.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
thanks to trevor en, our new hero.
Mega
This link is from the new update :D

Hey Prospies! Got a bunch of announcements and an update on this week’s development.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
  1. There will be no more free updates. (read: v4 or any future versions will no longer be made free to the public) You get the gist of the game with what is publicly available now, so if you like what you’ve played, please support on Patreon. I’m aiming to wrap up College Craze in Summer 2023, so feel free to wait until then if you just wanna purchase the whole thing in one fell swoop. I appreciate the support from those who have played the free version, but I have put a lot of work into this and would like to value my work as such. Thanks for understanding and hope to see you in v5 !
  2. Check the and if you have questions about how to install the game, where to find scenes, etc. There are plenty of people in the server who can help you troubleshoot. Do NOT DM me with these or similar questions – they will go unanswered.
  3. We’ve got a fun October Event coming up with a raffle at the end for a chance to play v5 the first week it drops! This will be open to both patrons and non-patrons and free to enter. Check the for an announcement on Saturday.
  4. PinkVibe Lore Post coming this weekend!
  5. Public, Non-Spoiler Art Stream on Discord - Wed, 9/28 at 6 PM EST.
WRITING
As of today, I’m sitting at 86,039 words and 8850 lines of code (Holy shit). My new goal is to be done with all writing for this update by the end of this month. With the Saturday night event ¾ done, and Sunday left, I’m on pace to reach that goal. I project v5 to be bigger than v4 word-count wise. So excited to share this update with you all, theres a lot of juicy details and quite a few sex scenes with different folks!

ART
In the Art Department, all sprite art for 3 new characters and outfit changes are done. I’ll have some expression work to do later, but for now that is all complete! 3 CGs down, 33 to go. This number will fluctuate if I decide I need less or more CGs for the narrative.
That’s it for this week. Until the next one!

xoxo,
Pretty
I think this says it all.

Reactions: Nonie00

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Progress Update 02/24
Hey Prospies!
I’ve got March merch previews in today’s update! Here’s the scoop:
ANNOUNCEMENTS
  1. Shaun’s Interview postponed until further notice. More on that below…
  2. March postcard preview featuring Ruby, Trish, and Blair below! This is for Juniors+ at no additional cost! Add an address to your pledge settings if you want it.
  3. March’s 3x3 die-cut sticker preview below! This month’s set features Jay, Club Candee, and a “Baby B” sticker! This is for Seniors+ at no additional cost! Seniors get a random one & Dropouts+ get the full set. Add an address to your pledge settings if you want them. No requests.
  4. Next Art Stream date and time TBD!

WRITING/ART

I added 16,446 words to the script, so this brings Chapter 6’s total word count to 143,386. (Holy shit). Needless to say, there's a lot of content in this release, but I really think you guys will enjoy it! I am really vibing with the scene I'm in the middle of now. The chemistry is really great, and there's some good emotional connection here, so I'm excited to bring it home.
Once this is done, I have a small day to write, some dates and then the finale for the update. I've got a date in mind for a personal goal for release, but won't share it yet until I've finished art and writing and have started with testers.
That being said, I’m postponing Shaun’s interview until further notice. I have a lot on my plate with in-game content itself, so I will be focusing on that to alleviate some of the pressure I’ve been feeling. Rest assured, his interview will definitely be done eventually, but finishing Chapter 6 takes priority (especially when the inspiration is here for it). Thanks for understanding ❤
In the Art department, 3 CGs and 1 BG were completed this week. Next NSFW/ Spoiler Art stream is TBD, I'll keep you all updated as I figure out the best time/day next week.

MERCH

March’s postcard is a saucy pillow fight between Ruby, Trish, and Blair! Check out the low-res, grayscale preview below!

Reminder: the postcard perk is included in the Junior+ tiers at no additional cost, so if you want this bad boy in your mailbox this month, add an address to your pledge info!
March’s set features a Jay, Club Candee, and a “Baby B” sticker. Check the preview below!

Reminder: the sticker perk is included in the Senior+ tiers at no additional cost. Seniors get 1 random sticker, and Dropouts+ get the full set. No requests! You know what to do if you want these in your mailbox!
That’s a wrap! See you next week!
xoxo,
Pretty

Mythos079

Jan 5, 2022
I think they will remain like this from now on because the creator wants them to be. It's turning into a very commercial project where the game is forming as a side project. Nothing is there for free anylonger.
They can decide to share it or not, but they can't stop pirating in a pirate site. Having said that, I'm no longer interest in this project, so no problem for me if nobody will share it anymore.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
There were times where I would say, "No, my character wouldn't want to go there or do that...would just rather study on this particular night".
Yea that's along the lines of what I meant. I want my PC to not flunk school lol, idk I play her as someone who wants to do well academically. But depending on the guy you're trying to get with, sometimes you have to skip doing your work to get a scene pertaining to them. I think the worst one is when you decide to do your essay later, apparently never get around to it, and then lose a big chunk of gpa for not turning it in.

My favorite is Jay so far and I dislike that you have to steal the dress and later end up in jail with Triggs, in order to get the full story about Jay's ex later (and thus develop the relationship more because he's opening up). Also that you have to go full on dumb slut to go after Officer Helms. Just little things like that bother me but maybe it'll straighten itself out as development goes on.

Reactions: Jollira and menatv

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
I think this says it all.
not to be rude or anything but people posted updates on here before but just cause they are not re uploading mean anything people get busy with life and stuff they won't be waiting on here to re upload all the time

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017

I'd had the following announcements pre-written and slated for today before I had a serious emergency I've had to deal with.
Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. I don't have any promises or foresight about what will be happening in the next few days or weeks, but please know I will keep you all apprised of the situation to the best of my ability.
Things may continue moving forward as I need a distraction, or it may take a pause. I'm still processing and I ask that you all are patient with me as I navigate through this.
My social media accounts are not run by me solely, so you may see content on them coming out, but please understand I'm not engaging in them personally.

ANNOUNCEMENTS
  1. No livestream next week.
  2. March postcard preview featuring Ruby, Trish, and Blair below! This is for Juniors+ at no additional cost! Add an address to your pledge settings if you want it.
  3. March’s 3x3 die-cut sticker preview below! This month’s set features Jay, Club Candee, and a “Baby B” sticker! This is for Seniors+ at no additional cost! Seniors get a random one & Dropouts+ get the full set. Add an address to your pledge settings if you want them. No requests.

WRITING/ART
Another 16,651 words added to the script this week, so this brings Chapter 6’s current word count to 160,037. I FINALLY finished a huge day in-game, as well as the small day right after it. Now, I’m in the middle of a medium-sized day. After I write that and the finale, I'll be done writing Chapter 6!!!
In the Art news, 5 CGs were completed this week.

MERCH
Due to my current circumstances, it will be a while before I can send some of these out, I did about half of the envelopes before I had to stop so some may receive theirs soon, the rest I will try to get out when I am able, I apologize for the inconvenience.
March’s postcard is a saucy pillow fight between Ruby, Trish, and Blair! Check out the low-res, grayscale preview below!

Reminder: the postcard perk is included in the Junior+ tiers at no additional cost, so if you want this bad boy in your mailbox this month, add an address to your pledge info!
March’s set features a Jay, Club Candee, and a “Baby B” sticker. Check the preview below!

Reminder: the sticker perk is included in the Senior+ tiers at no additional cost. Seniors get 1 random sticker, and Dropouts+ get the full set. No requests! You know what to do if you want these in your mailbox!

WEBSITE UPDATES
I have been working on a new and improved FAQ page and now it’s live! If you’ve found yourself confused by saves, installs, the CG gallery, plot points or anything else, you can check it out (The main site has also been updated to make the experience better for new and old folks alike, see if you can spot the differences!)
That’s a wrap!

xoxo,
Pretty

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

I sincerely appreciate all the kind words you guys have sent me, your support has been a great help these past few days.
The outlook on the situation I’m going through is still uncertain and requires a lot of my time and energy. I’m doing my best to transition to a more stable spot and continue producing the last of the game so you can all get it.
If I find it'll be a really long time till then, I may cut the update in half and only release what's already been done. But I'll assess as I learn more information on my end.
ANNOUNCEMENTS
  1. No livestream this or next week.
  2. March postcard preview featuring Ruby, Trish, and Blair below! This is for Juniors+ at no additional cost!Add an address to your pledge settings if you want it.
  3. March’s 3x3 die-cut sticker preview below! This month’s set features Jay, Club Candee, and a “Baby B” sticker! This is for Seniors+ at no additional cost! Seniors get a random one & Dropouts+ get the full set. ****Add an address to your pledge settings if you want them. ****No requests.
WRITING/ART
As I said before, I’m doing my best to keep things moving but with everything going on it’s been hard to hit the same word count as in previous weeks. I managed to write 977 words this week. No finished CGs this week.
MERCH
Due to my current circumstances, it will be a while before I can send some of these out, I did about half of the envelopes before I had to stop so some may receive theirs soon, the rest I will try to get out when I am able, I apologize for the inconvenience.
March’s postcard is a saucy pillow fight between Ruby, Trish, and Blair! Check out the low-res, grayscale preview below. You will receive this with a note, as well as in an envelope for privacy!

WEBSITE UPDATES
The new and improved FAQ page and now is live! If you’ve found yourself confused by saves, installs, the CG gallery, plot points or anything else, you can check it out (The main site has also been updated to make the experience better for new and old folks alike, see if you can spot the differences!)
That’s a wrap!
xoxo,
Pretty

• Red Heart
Reactions: menatv and daniaxxx

Duveng1

Jun 10, 2017
FYI, the download links are backwards right now. PC downloads the Mac application and vice versa.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Very short update this week as I’m still working through a family emergency.
ANNOUNCEMENTS
  1. No stream next week.
WRITING/ART
This was another tough week. 213 words, no cgs.
Thank you for your support, kind wishes and uplifting messages. I really want to get back into this because I know it would bring me some peace and comfort, trust me, I fucking need it.
Fingers crossed next week I'll be able to find time to get back into it.
MERCH
I've sent out all of the postcards I had on my initial list for the month, so you should be receiving yours in the next few weeks. Thank you for your patience as I worked through them and I hope you all enjoy!

Reminder: the sticker perk is included in the Senior+ tiers at no additional cost. Seniors get 1 random sticker, and Dropouts+ get the full set. No requests. You know what to do if you want these!
That’s a wrap! See you next week!
xoxo,
Pretty

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes