RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
how do you get scenes with Trish? I did all positive response to her but still nothing
when you first meet her be nice and don't give Bryce your PoP me and avoid him like the plague, when you return home after smoking and blowing Jace and see her sleeping say you liked it, be nice to April, help her with Trish's clothes and ask her why Trish is mean to you, when needing a dress for science party or art party or job(does work on investment but later you get blocked) make sure you don't have enough money and don't steal, in room don't go through her drawer, she will give you a dress, later you will catch her in your room speaking with he mother(I don't remember the exact option but you must choose the second option when presented with multiple choices) if all is done right she will start venting to you about her mother, when the donor gala happens she will help you with her dress, later during ABC party you get ditched by Ruby don't go back to party and don't get something to eat, pick the second option(follow Trish) you find yourself in a room with Thomas and April, go through all the options, Ask where Trish is, she will recite a poem and then the two of you walk on campus and find yourselves in the locker room there you must chose that Bryce is not good and then make a move.(hope it helps also btw make sure you have nothing to do with Thomas otherwise you get him kissing you)

How can I get the scenes with Pierce?
make sure you to Thirst traps whenever you get the chance, when you need to go buy a dress for the science party, investment, or go to job interview(doesn't seem to work on art because you automatically go with Blair to meet Jay) go to where he lives, agree to VidTok, act as if you don't see them, on the first question about rating Luke rate him low and when rating Pierce rate him 9-10, later when going to the club with Ruby get his attention, DON'T do spirit dust with Luke, let Ruby go with Luke, next you have the option to dance or talk to Pierce, so talk to him, (I can't remember the order of the answers but make sure you don't sound condescending when he talks about his life) I believe it's the second options(anyway read the text if you see something like "must change the subject rollback and pick the other option), when the shooting happens don't go down the alley wait there he will come kiss you, continue to post Thirst Tap on PopME, when you get 2000 followers he will message you, act playful and flirty, the second time he messages you with a shirtless picture tease him about other girls, ask him what he would do if you were in the room, send him a tit pick or ass pic(your choice) and there you go you have his scene

So anyone found out how we get to bang Eric, Ruby's BF the black hunk when we meet him after the ABC party, I tried many options but can't seem to get it.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
There is way too much branching in this game. Meaning there are high chances that you are highly likely to missout on the scenes.

A GUIDE IS HIGHLY NECESSARY FOR THIS GAME.

In addition to the above, why does dev put some chemistry or physics quizes , where we have to actually Google the answers? Makes the gameplay sluggish and spoils the mood overall.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2018
I will wait for a guide cuz my multiple playing session of the 0.5 version were a bit lame. Still the project is interesting and I'm expecting good scenes with some protagonists.

RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
I will wait for a guide cuz my multiple playing session of the 0.5 version were a bit lame. Still the project is interesting and I'm expecting good scenes with some protagonists.
feel free to ask me for a guide to a route in my quest to find Eric's scene I kind of experimented and found most of the routes

shootinstar

Jul 15, 2021
don't get me wrong. honestly i love this game. despite the artstyle that could be a little bit more polished, i'm here for the story and the characterisation. and it's honestly been really fucking great. for instance, i've never really liked gabe. i'm not into the way he looks and he comes across as pervy and intimidating. but i find myself sympathising with him when his back story is being shown.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the same thing happen with most characters too even the shittiest ones. they're not just two dimensional cardboard characters (except the stalker) and i have to give props to the dev for that.

HOWEVER this game has so many branches to the point it's fucking hard to keep up. and i've played tons of games like this but this one takes the cake. most of the time it's so specific too. one example for this would be Jay - a character whom i want to pursue. you would think "hey he's a drug dealer. all you need to do is go to the area where he lives often, get to know him, have his contact, always choose flirty options when it comes to him and his route will flow from there". of course not. honestly if it wasn't for the so called 'CG guide' that other players made i wouldn't have known that i was able to have a kiss with him :FacePalm:

and i don't think he even appears in the latest update because i didn't see him AT ALL. i don't even know if and where i messed up. so yeah that's my only criticism. basically too many characters and potential LIs, which leads to too many branches and routes, and then player having to stick with certain specific choices and scenario (e.g. be in this xx club, have xxxx number of followers, have xx amount of money) in order to pursue a specific LI :HideThePain:

Last edited:

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Anyone else found the best scene? :love:
See this is the problem .... You are finding the needle in the haystack.... In this case going through all the choices to get the best scene. Can't the game be made more simpler? appreciate devs quality in this scene here and yes this is what we really want. .... But branching should be minimal and path should be predicted.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Investment club route, flirt with Bryce whenever option given, during club event night fuck Chad. Happens during ABC party.
Thanks for this ... How to get nipple piercing. Actually how to accumulate funds.?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
and i don't think he even appears in the latest update because i didn't see him AT ALL. i don't even know if and where i messed up. so yeah that's my only criticism. basically too many characters and potential LIs, which leads to too many branches and routes, and then player having to stick with certain specific choices and scenario (e.g. be in this xx club, have xxxx number of followers, have xx amount of money) in order to pursue a specific LI :HideThePain:

Jay does show up in this update and you have your first sexual interaction with him, based on the ripped image files I got from UnRen. It's actually one of the last choices in the update where you choose to study instead of post to PopMe. However, I don't know the specifics of how to have it happen (maybe have high GPA?), but if you pick study, you have the chance to go to the library instead of staying in your room and you'll run into Jay there.

I ran into him on a route where I wasn't doing his stuff though, so I didn't get anything out of it, unfortunately.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Now
go to renpy->common folder find the file named 00gallery.rpy open as .text file and go a little down find this:

change False to True
How do I do this on android ?
go to renpy->common folder find the file named 00gallery.rpy open as .text file and go a little down find this:

change False to True

skizzter

Jul 22, 2019
Is there a way to lose the bottoms after the costume party? Either they just cut the players top and then she leaves, or they go for the bottoms and she gets helped.

scholardude

Sep 24, 2018
So anyone found out how we get to bang Eric, Ruby's BF the black hunk when we meet him after the ABC party, I tried many options but can't seem to get it.
I managed to get the scene. AFAIK, these are the relevant steps:
* When Ruby talks about her mom pressuring her, choose "Don't let her opinion get to you"
* You might need to get her to sleeo with the Vidtok guide at the club. (I'm not 100% sure if this is really needed)
* When the stalker calls you, hang up
* In the new shopping scene with Ruby, say you don't like her new outfit (Crucial, or you won't get the chance to betray her for some reason)
* At the ACD party, Ruby should give you her phone (since you don't have one). Snoop on it when given the change
* Meet Eric by leaving the party and getting in line. Suggest to go for a ride and choose 'Nevermind' when prompted. Should be self explanatory from there.

( I only figured this out by looking at the game's code. Some of these steps are very specific.)

Reactions: RhasAlGhul
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes