ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
can anyone explain simply how to config.console so i am able to input the money or follower inputs? i did it once awhile back i wrote notes into a folder and now i cant find it and tried looking up everything and still somehow cant figure out how to make it work.
Second result from asking google, "how to enable renpy console":

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Who made this stupid decision when a click of LMB causes the character creation menu pops up? I don't play VNs spamming space bar. C'mon! And somehow it seems like a bug as it happens only when you click on textbox. Yet after that it starts happening after each click and you need time to stop this shit by clicking anywhere but textbox. Pls, fix this.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Okay, now I got the loop with whishing Rosalie well when I can't move forward. Damn, version 0.7 of the game and it's junky and unplayble.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock a gangbang scene? On itch is written that it's planned/included.

Nex Lore

Jun 30, 2019
Second result from asking google, "how to enable renpy console":
this was the one i originally used to help but i couldnt find this link when i googled. until i googled on my phone and then i found it but thanks for linking probably help others (and possible future me if i delete my notes XD)

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
I haven't been able to get this version to work with joiplay for some reason.
Honestly you don't miss much regarding some paths...

I would say just wait for the next update, which should be the last one according to the dev.

But sadly most paths will be a afterthought, if you want a feeling of a complete game ignore characters like Ashe/Courtney/Blair even Demi (after the whole buildup in the beginning) and go for Bryce/Gabe/Jason/Jay/Price/Triangle/Stalker.

The game is clearly aiming towards the "Girl comes to college and get's slutty and get fucked by dicks 24/7 HOLLA !" and get some RL stickers along the way story.

So the best thing to do right now is just lay back and wait until this shitshow is finished (I'am a patreon sub btw ...).

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
How often does this update? I just stumbled up on it, and I'm hooked, I can't wait for more.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Did I miss something then? Mine ended with the "stalker" being taken off in an ambulance and the mc saying something like "I hope she's ok" like a to be continued end
What they meant is that Chapter 8 is expected to be the last one, but it's not out yet. (and at the current rate of ~5k words/month it's going to take a while) The game currently ends with Chapter 7, and the scene you describe.

Reactions: DM72 and Ssato243

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
What they meant is that Chapter 8 is expected to be the last one, but it's not out yet. (and at the current rate of ~5k words/month it's going to take a while) The game currently ends with Chapter 7, and the scene you describe.
Oh ok I get it now, thanks for clarifying!

Reactions: Ssato243

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
ok i found a way myself to fix text speed to instant permanently. and seems like it's working until now.

i went to game folder->renpy->text and edited the text.py file
i pressed ctrl+f and searched for text_cps and i found two lines
i edited the
Code:
self.cps = renpy.game.preferences.text_cps
to
Code:
 self.cps = 0
and
Code:
ts.cps = renpy.game.preferences.text_cps
to