VN Ren'Py College days Island nights [v0.2] [Bacchus Byte]

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Thanks for the comment, this will let me explain the following point.

Although this can vary a lot depending on the person and opinions, I do not plan to make the game centered around humiliating him to the extremes. The vision is around him being a young adult and naive in a hostile enviroment rather than an eternal "spineless loser", and him learning to cope with some situation and overcome others. The NTR elements are explicit in secondary characters (The landlord Abby is married), but with the main interest (Mia) will be kinda unique in my opinion (I prefer not to say much at this point).
Game mechanics will allow him to be a subby fuckboy with a domme harem, which I guess depending on the person can be a redeemable quality.
I recommend adding the NTR tag and future tags in the developer notes or large yellow warning in the OP.
It's best to make sure no one gets tricked later and get angry about such things.

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
looks allright for the start.
My two cents:
- Player needs to be able to change a name, imo if you aren't planning KN this is a must have.
- Cast looks likable despite koikatsu, thought MC looks a couple of years younger then everybody else, maybe it's his head shape or completely baby clean face I can't tell for sure.
- Love the little things on the bg an some angle choices. Hope you'll not overdue it, because it's funny and all but the main story matters more.
Good luck, hope next release will give us something more to play with!

Reactions: Bacchus Byte

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
1723452787806.png
Not sure if this is intentional, but Mia's freckles only being on the center + left side of her face really bugs me. Especially because... I don't think I've seen freckles like that? Ever?
1723452970469.png
Here's a very quick edit done in MSPaint to try and fill them out more, this looks a lot better and more natural in my opinion.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Oh hello again,
Adding a comment for the bookmark but you know I already enjoyed the start of this game so good luck with it all .

• Red Heart

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
View attachment 3923314
Not sure if this is intentional, but Mia's freckles only being on the center + left side of her face really bugs me. Especially because... I don't think I've seen freckles like that? Ever?
View attachment 3923323
Here's a very quick edit done in MSPaint to try and fill them out more, this looks a lot better and more natural in my opinion.
That makes her look way better

• Thinking Face

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
If you don't want to be fooled then exclude the tag from your searches, then you never have to see it ever again
i'm doing deep search dive right now and i did excluded it - and? this game still pops up, cuz it doesn't have ntr tag (yet at least)
mods are fucking random, sometime they put all the tags in a existence despite game having none of that content (cuz dev "coincidentally" also a mod and he need clicks), sometimes they ignore crucial tags like ntr even when dev directly state it