VN Ren'Py College days Island nights [v0.2] [Bacchus Byte]

Bacchus Byte

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2021
Not much new content this time (Story wise almost non existent), but good progress has been done on game mechanics and refining some core features.
The priority now is to lock in key functionalities so the game can scale properly. This should help speed up content updates in the future.
A new side romance will be introduced in the next update. After Day 3, head to the university library to meet the new girl (she's been reshaped and remade—more on that over on Patreon).

Also, note that the small dot on the main map title (Kaihapa) will now trigger the "cheat" console, where you can experiment with different "game overs," like:

• -1100 Cash
  • -0 HP
  • -10 Sanity
  • -10 Stamina

Link to 0.2

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CollegeDaysIslandNights-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Tulug

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
Are there any scenes yet? Really excited for this one but I need some scenes before I play.

Reactions: Tulug

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
Oof.
Now it has a lot of MC's stats (first sign of future grind, training ads less then 0,5 to stat for almost half your stamina),
Weird time cycle (means roaming around a lot to search for new scenes or certain characters. Without walkthrough it's ggwp), MC now has stamina (so you do 2-3 actions an then you MUST go home end sleep no matter what time of ay it is, extremely inconvenient mechanic for ag imo).
Maybe it's a bit early to tell but it doesn't look very good to me. Mechanics already look like pain in the ass to play. I wish dev would waited and released this with more content to show how it will look all together in the future. MC still can't be renamed either...
After first release I thought that I'll like this game, now I'm not so sure.
Need to wait at least another update and see how it'll go I guess.