AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok maybe this is just me but imho what this game really needs a mod to one or both of the mods that allows to not only play select scenes but actually set day and time

like i know first day is saturday august 3 and i would glady console it but lol i cant figure out how.

so say you wanted to revist karen first weekend

you could set game day to saturday august tenth early morning

ive tried using time cheat but for me doesn't actual change day or time just does the same as iff id types a scene display in f12

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
The variable editor mod initial release, which adds some cheats to every character's page. One html (editor.html) has only the variable editor and may be of interest to people running other mods; while the other has my time travel (only for the first few days pending completion) built into it as well. Variables shown in the pages are limited to those visible there, so there is still room for more hidden variables to be added.

Also included is the .diff if you are interested in trying with my twinetools (https://f95zone.to/threads/twinetools-v0-02.61820/)
To apply it, after extracting the files (make a copy of your file and rename it to game.html) with getTiddies.py (extractTiddies) , run
git apply --ignore-space-change --ignore-whitespace editor.diff
and then tagModification (which modifies some of the tiddler tags and exports the final product to modded.html)

e: put in a more updated timetravel file
ee: fixed bugs in stacy and lydia
sorry again lol but for someone reason barnabey stats aren't updating. i tried return to charcter stats 3 times nada

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
sorry again lol but for someone reason barnabey stats aren't updating. i tried return to charcter stats 3 times nada
That does a good job for only variable tracking? Getting to know just the variables would be nice, afraid editing the will brake too much.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
That does a good job for only variable tracking? Getting to know just the variables would be nice, afraid editing the will brake too much.
i dont think its mods faul;t though even with f12 barnabey always gives me trouble. the others work fine

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
On an unrelated note as perhaps, an advise G28Here : from the numerous times I have played this game now, even using the mod to see path stats and all that, I honestly don't see the point in the Love Lust Submissive portions in the character screens as a lof of them to me don't make sense. For example, despite her being MC's rebellious daughter, Patel is still "disgusted" with him and neither loves nor hates MC, DESPITE her not being able to get enough of the D. There are other such inconsistencies. I would suggest either removing or restructuring those statistics.
So, Oddr is correct that in that specific case, the stats are supposed to reflect how she'd feel if(when?:unsure:) the spell is broken and she's no longer behaving that way.

Having said that, I know there's plenty of other weird scenarios where you're right lol. But I can say they're not completely pointless. They're actually involved in a lot of checks as an alternative method for unlocking something. For instance, a scene might trigger if your Attractiveness is 10 or higher OR if Patel's Love is 30 or higher (just as an example).

I could keep the stats and remove the descriptions entirely, but I still think they're a bit of fun, even if the descriptions aren't wholly reflective of what you've done as a player (that's where the Training and Biography stuff comes into play). The problem is that I also can't just set them to a certain level after a specific threshold, because for some characters that wouldn't really make sense either.

As another example, even if Brittany agrees to be your secret lover, it doesn't really feel right to immediately set her Love and Lust to like 75, because then it'd ignore her specific character arc as she still wrestles with the legitimacy of these feelings. I can say I'll avoid doing anything similar in the future with other games (including separating Love and Lust), but I kind of see it as a charming quirk of this one.

Just know that you're definitely not the only one that feels this way lol.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Haha I am sure I'm not the odd one out. And please don't take it as harsh criticism. I just found the little inconsistency funny, and perhaps others would feel confused.

Reactions: G28Here

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i have a question boss im play there game cheating heavly so i can see more scenes at one.

However i just play invisible sceen in barnabey class were your groping the girls and kyle gets blamed.

then barnabey makes a comment about going to the libary.

Since mc is already invisible have you given any though to following the two of them out of the library after wards to see what happened and unlock potential clue.

im not expert but lol i scee the potential to unlock a very cliche following them seing how to get underground clue then im asumming watch as she makes both of them bow to her sex scene

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Since there are those out there, like myself, that were looking for a pseudo guide of sorts that has "optimal" choices, I have taken the liberty of modifying Cerebrum 's guide:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have basically followed his version and modified for the uselessness of green lights and prioritized non-stat choices. This also assumes you have a hybrid mod of the editor and choices mod (download both, rename the variables mod to College Daze, and then run the python script file), and for you to set Love, Lust, Submission, and training stats to very high values.

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Since there are those out there, like myself, that were looking for a pseudo guide or sorts that has "optimal" choices, I have taken the liberty of modifying Cerebrum 's guide:

I have basically followed his version and modified for the uselessnes

lol 2 questions lol one theres 15 now so shouldnt we update.

and whats psudo mean

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017

and whats psudo mean
Well dawg, as the dev would say "It's a WIP". Will pick up and continue from where it's left off.

Pseudo means "sort of" or kinda. In this context, I am just saying that this isn't really a guide, as no one can make a real one due to multiple paths and personal preferences.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
i have a question boss im play there game cheating heavly so i can see more scenes at one.

However i just play invisible sceen in barnabey class were your groping the girls and kyle gets blamed.

then barnabey makes a comment about going to the libary.

Since mc is already invisible have you given any though to following the two of them out of the library after wards to see what happened and unlock potential clue.

im not expert but lol i scee the potential to unlock a very cliche following them seing how to get underground clue then im asumming watch as she makes both of them bow to her sex scene
I don't like going back and editing existing content (just look at how much people want to move forward with the story lol), but someone actually almost requested this exact scene in the past. They ultimately ended up going with something else, but I'm sure you'll get more sneaky investigation options in the future.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I don't like going back and editing existing content (just look at how much people want to move forward with the story lol), but someone actually almost requested this exact scene in the past. They ultimately ended up going with something else, but I'm sure you'll get more sneaky investigation options in the future.
dam it would perfect place for one two must people complain my english sucks other wise id offer to write it but honestly seems like a really wasted opportunity for an early scene but your the Dev so.

i only have a 8th grade reading lvl so my writing isnt much better.

also i think part of me just want see a little more of barabey earlier 2 lol

• Haha
Reactions: G28Here

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Since there are those out there, like myself, that were looking for a pseudo guide or sorts that has "optimal" choices, I have taken the liberty of modifying Cerebrum 's guide:

I have basically followed his version and modified for the uselessnes
Those aren't the best choices if you are cheating I never bothered to build a cheat version as I use cheating to see what's possible and Marcato's guide does that well https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-107b-g28.41722/post-4261666

But if people really want a cheat version I could probably do it later when I have more time.

and whats psudo mean
My walkthrough is actually inaccurate with the new additions you can do, I still believe its good till the Titus part but I have to check to see if being a psuedo thrall to Professor Barberry is worth it or not and Wednesday most likely needs to change to incorporate more important storylines.

I'm not currently planning on writing one for just Thursday as I want to know which options can wait til Friday and which ones cant.

Psuedo means fake

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Those aren't the best choices if you are cheating I never bothered to build a cheat version as I use cheating to see what's possible and Marcato's guide does that well https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-107b-g28.41722/post-4261666

But if people really want a cheat version I could probably do it later when I have more time.

My walkthrough is actually inaccurate with the new additions you can do, I still believe its good till the Titus part but I have to check to see if being a psuedo thrall to Professor Barberry is worth it or not and Wednesday most likely needs to change to incorporate more important storylines.

I'm not currently planning on writing one for just Thursday as I want to know which options can wait til Friday and which ones cant.

Psuedo means fake
makes sence lol

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I can tell you that the sorority party won't be available on any other day, but the underground adventure will.
Yeah but that underground adventure is a real trip to plan out, I havent been able to get suzie to agree to it on Wednesday so I have to posses her which would be optimal storylinewise because there are more videos available, so far every time I have done it on Thursday I only get two videos but if I do it on Wednesday I get either 3 or 4 (havent figured out what I need to do to get 4 videos yet), however stats wise it's best to have Suzie agree to it but you lose videos (and honestly some of the video are really eye opening as to what is going on)

Also I noticed a possible bug, every time I push "A" while trying to type in "barberry" in the password box the game moves back a scene.

In general I feel the same way about this update as I did the last one

Damn, such a great update but seriously G28 you got to stop doing this to me.

Honestly, I love your game but you are actually adding in too much great content, I know your moving faster than you originally wanted to for this game, but any chance you can coast on what you already built and not build too much new content for next week?

as and example I love the storyline of the D&D game and calling Rio's mom and and stuff but I cant justify anything close to that when im trying to choose between eternal contracting Mrs. Maywood or finding out the truth about Julie Chang and Beatrice.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Yeah but that underground adventure is a real trip to plan out, I havent been able to get suzie to agree to it on Wednesday so I have to posses her which would be optimal storylinewise because there are more videos available, so far every time I have done it on Thursday I only get two videos but if I do it on Wednesday I get either 3 or 4 (havent figured out what I need to do to get 4 videos yet), however stats wise it's best to have Suzie agree to it but you lose videos (and honestly some of the video are really eye opening as to what is going on)

Also I noticed a possible bug, every time I push "A" while trying to type in "barberry" in the password box the game moves back a scene.

Honestly, I love your game but you are actually adding in too much great content, I know your moving faster than you originally wanted to for this game, but any chance you can coast on what you already built and not build too much new content for next week?

as and example I love the storyline of the D&D game and calling Rio's mom and and stuff but I cant justify anything close to that when im trying to choose between eternal contracting Mrs. Maywood or finding out the truth about Julie Chang and Beatrice.

i know you prob dont want to hear this g8 but i Agree i love you you game i really do but im seeing two many scene that can actually be expanded on before moving on to next day. And to be honest a lot of them do deal with barnabey and the coven no offense.

But i agree at least for a little while even it does mean going back should focus on expanding what you have before moving on.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
To get all four videos, you just need to get the password correctly on the first try. In order to get the clues, you can either possess Suzie and just get all of them for 'free', or you can go with her and then each room you travel to tests a different stat for each respective clue (I believe it's 10 or higher for each one).

EDIT: I'm actually just going to list all of the possible passwords in a spoiler here, to help with any future guide stuff. Remember that the password ALWAYS appears directly in at least one of the clues. Of course, that doesn't always mean that you'll unlock the clue with it, if you don't plan out your stats/choices. Anyway, here's the list:

I thought I fixed this, but it might have to wait until the next public release.

:giggle:

Well, I can't remember if I ever said it here, but on the Discord and Patreon, I've explained that the game will last for one more week and then a climax over the weekend before the player basically gets put on rails towards the (branching) conclusion, at which point it'll have your playthrough's custom epilogues. The goal is for the entire game to be finished by the end of December 2022.

But it's also worth noting that, at least the way I see it, having those tough choices is what makes them worth it. If you could do everything you want in a day, and the only 'challenge' was picking the order, I personally wouldn't find that as satisfying. If you would, then you've got some mods to work with to do that kind of thing lol.

i know you prob dont want to hear this g8 but i Agree i love you you game i really do but im seeing two many scene that can actually be expanded on before moving on to next day. And to be honest a lot of them do deal with barnabey and the coven no offense.

But i agree at least for a little while even it does mean going back should focus on expanding what you have before moving on.
I don't mind explaining my thought process or anything, but a lot of what you want 'expanded' sounds to me like you just want answers to lore mysteries. And while those will get doled out over time, like with the underground videos, I won't be going back to add more to the dialogue with characters because that has a cascading effect on their other interactions and a part of the game's appeal (in my mind) is exploring the mystery and coming up with theories.

Now, if a scene needs to get reworked because of plot holes or something, I've had people point those out before and I have no issue revisiting stuff to fix that.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
To get all four videos, you just need to get the password correctly on the first try. In order to get the clues, you can either possess Suzie and just get all of them for 'free', or you can go with her and then each room you travel to tests a different stat for each respective clue (I believe it's 10 or higher for each one).

I thought I fixed this, but it might have to wait until the next public release.

:giggle:

Well, I can't remember if I ever said it here, but on the Discord and Patreon, I've explained that the game will last for one more week and then a climax over the weekend before the player basically gets put on rails towards the (branching) conclusion, at which point it'll have your playthrough's custom epilogues. The goal is for the entire game to be finished by the end of December 2022.

But it's also worth noting that, at least the way I see it, having those tough choices is what makes them worth it. If you could do everything you want in a day, and the only 'challenge' was picking the order, I personally wouldn't find that as satisfying. If you would, then you've got some mods to work with to do that kind of thing lol.

I don't mind explaining my thought process or anything, but a lot of what you want 'expanded' sounds to me like you just want answers to lore mysteries. And while those will get doled out over time, like with the underground videos, I won't be going back to add more to the dialogue with characters because that has a cascading effect on their other interactions and a part of the game's appeal (in my mind) is exploring the mystery and coming up with theories.

Now, if a scene needs to get reworked because of plot holes or something, I've had people point those out before and I have no issue revisiting stuff to fix that.

thats part of it

to be honest its more of the implication that more is happening then you move onto something else. I know evently well find out whats what. that what climaxes are for but i was think more about the implication of sex scenes that paticual scene i was talking about was just trying to give you a plausible explanation as to why to do it.

slow burn is great espically in mistory stories but you have way to may scene where your implie something is happening

great example after monica comes back there's a school day scene.

where you just watch the class baranbey askes her to stay behind you even imply something not good is happening.

so you just leave people with a big wtf

you could even make it as a choice and make a comment like you conserened about monica but if you flowing it might make you late for next class. Then if you chose this you could have the teacher embarrass your in front of the class for being tardy. That way it doesn't actually mess with day to day stuff.

you already suspect that she did something so could stay behind to see what she says

then you could have barabey threathen monica with a spanking or something

I may have sent you free but you need to understand sozie is mine and now so are you.

sorry mistress

good have you told anyone what no happened

no mistress

good just remember You may have your freedom now but i can always take it away and with one more spank she tell her to run off something alone those lines.

it doesn't need to actually be tied to clue but all the implying something happens and then nada you dont even have to use that just saying stuff and then leaving people hanging with no idea what is cruel.

its like saying you guys last night i had an insane orgy with five girls but i cant tell you what happened. at least to me. Maybe its just a me thing its just how i feel.

again im sorry these are just idea and i dont want you to think im trying to trash your game i love it i do Im just sharing and opinion as dev you can take it as is and if others dont agree with me im glady take it back because that will just mean its a me thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: MangaKing
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes