gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I would love to see a mod of sorts where you can see the impact of your choices before you choose them, or at least a mod where you get to see the stats of the characters you are talking to at the time so you can see more easily what changes without having to open their profile. I'm not sure how important they actually are, but I know there are some choices that get locked out if you didn't level up their personality

I don't know how realistic it is a html game to get a mod like a ren'py game would, probably not much, I can't remember seeing one before, as ren'py mods even small games have them

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
I am going to take a look at this later when I get a chance. That shouldn't have happened. Do you play with any mods?
No, I don't use mods. Had high stats at the time of the massive break. 14+ with all spell level 5+ if that somehow could influence the outcome

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
there is a way, for that you need to know about "Ash" and when you go with Rio find Titus call Brittany and you will meet with the nuns and go launch the magic of lust and choose Brittany
edit:to have a conversation with her and become lovers you need to have a high affinity with her
Thank you! I appreciate the tip.

Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
I would love to see a mod of sorts where you can see the impact of your choices before you choose them, or at least a mod where you get to see the stats of the characters you are talking to at the time so you can see more easily what changes without having to open their profile. I'm not sure how important they actually are, but I know there are some choices that get locked out if you didn't level up their personality

I don't know how realistic it is a html game to get a mod like a ren'py game would, probably not much, I can't remember seeing one before, as ren'py mods even small games have them
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-086c-g28.41722/page-85#post-4685893

Reactions: gestved

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Honestly this game really need a walkthrough. :unsure:
I plan on writing a new one after the real public release

New walkthrough for the 0.74a update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If your looking for more of a guide than a walkthrough, here is marcato's

so, this is not a guide but some notes for some of the girls and how to get some scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
So is it safe to assume you'd prefer I wait until 0.87 to try the update?
If you're able to play a release -- with full knowledge that there are bugs -- and resist the urge to report them to me, then feel free to check it out. But if you do find any bugs, please direct them to Thatguy so that he can fix them in a timely manner.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
G28, I know you hate going back and changing things so I'm sorry in advance but I always thought the lights in Nadir's very first class on Monday (day 3) should to be edited, when you cast either yellow or pink you get at least 5 extra stat points compared to purple, also with purple you are reading Jake's mind so I believe you should be able to answer Nadir's question despite not having 5 intelligence, which would cause Nikki and Heather to ask you for tutoring.

I never mentioned it before because to me it felt like a minor issue and I know you would rather add new content instead of changing old content. However, with the addition of Lexi (who is cheating in the same way i thought the purple light should work with Jake, and with the new tutoring content on Wednesday (which is awesome, seriously A+ content there) i thought it would be fair to allow players with low intelligence early on to access that content by choosing the purple light to look smart in front on Heather and Nikki. I at least thought its important enough now for me to bring it to your attention on the off chance you agree and think its worth the time to change it or not.

chandes

Sep 29, 2020
Let me list all the girls that knocked up by MC in my save

Mom-Get knocked up after MC teleport to her place.She tell mc she is pregnant.MC tell her to keep their kid.Also this is a some sort of revenge for MC dad to cheat on mom.She will think about it and smile.

Britanny MC sister-Get knocked up when MC fuck her when she passed out.She shocked and cry when she found out she is preggo.MC confess that he is the father and tell her to keep the kid.She will think about it and smile.

Ms.Hill:Get knocked up after MV fuck her a couple of time.Currently in relationship with MC and dont mind be a mother again.

Monica:Get knocked up by MC and dont mind about it.Get fucked a lot of time.They have sex after pregnant confession.Still anal virgin,I hope there is a chance to anal fuck her.MC pop her vaginal cherry,why not anal too.╮(─▽─)╭

Ms.Wilson:Get knocked up by MC and MC tell her to keep it.

Karen MC aunt:Get knocked up in library by MC after using the light.

Nikki:Knocked up recently.In relationship with MC.

Lydia:Get knocked up by MC when she turn into a bimbo.She shocked and cry after she found out she got pregnant.MC tell her he is the father.Lydia doesnt remember because she though she always careful.MC tell her to keep it.She say she will think about it and smile.

Stacy Sis friend:Get knocked up by MC.She is interested to be a mistress of MC harem.

Rio:Get knocked up by MC in threesome with Monica.MC tell her to keep it.She decided to keep it.Anal virgin.Same as Monica situation.MC pop her vaginal cherry why not anal too?╮(─▽─)╭

Sofia MC girlfriend:Get knocked up recently in 4some with Ms.Chang and Jill.

Jill:Get knocked up in threesome with Lydia.She tell MC she got pregnant after her first time sex with him.MC tell her to keep it and take her as his gf.

Heather Kyle gf:Get knocked up recently after in 3some with MC and Kayla.

Sydney:Get knocked up recently by MC in ritual.

In my list,I think only Kayla,Rachel,Ms.Chang and all the teacher arent pregnant yet.Also some of genderbender guys. :unsure:

Hope there Is an opportunity to take them for myself later.
How did you get Stacy knocked up? What were the steps you took, if you remember?

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
I dont remember,I think I choose to hang out with her instead of Britanny.
Do you mean when stacy calling the mc when both brittany and stacy drunk? There's an option to cum inside stacy but she said that she's on birth control so as of this version it shouldn't be possible to impregnate stacy yet.
Also Genji if i'm not mistaken sydney also on birth control and there is no light option to bypass that.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
No, I don't use mods. Had high stats at the time of the massive break. 14+ with all spell level 5+ if that somehow could influence the outcome
Do you happen to remember the day that you did this on? If I can't get it to replicate on my side, it may be tied to the day you do it on. I want to eliminate all factors.

Edit: Also, did you edit your stats at all, and what paths did you choose?
Anything that can help me try and replicate this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Even a save might help.
Do you have a screenshot of the bottom of what is on the left side?
It seems like even the left side is messed up and that shouldn't be affected.

Also, what were version were you playing on, and what platform? Mac, Windows, Android, Apple?

Another Edit: I think this could be a bad version issue. I would suggest possibly getting a new copy of the game from the site.

Last edited:

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Oh, do you remember when that option was?
On the current last Sunday evening there's an opportunity.
Do you mean when stacy calling the mc when both brittany and stacy drunk? There's an option to cum inside stacy but she said that she's on birth control so as of this version it shouldn't be possible to impregnate stacy yet.
Also Genji if i'm not mistaken sydney also on birth control and there is no light option to bypass that.
Stacy is not on birth control, she says IF your an asshole she'll take care of it and the next paragraph goes to say she probably will be pregnant, then check her status in phone and she is. If this is behind a stat requirement I wouldn't know because I play with cheats.

Reactions: HB38

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
There is always an option to further Sydney and Stacy relationship later.Stacy love stat in my save is 43 for now.She like MC so I don't think she care she got knocked up.Also she is not drunk when the last I fuck her.But I don't remember when did I last met her.

chandes

Sep 29, 2020
On the current last Sunday evening there's an opportunity.

Stacy is not on birth control, she says IF your an asshole she'll take care of it and the next paragraph goes to say she probably will be pregnant, then check her status in phone and she is. If this is behind a stat requirement I wouldn't know because I play with cheats.
Thanks,

I will have to redo the game to do that then. Btw, remind me who is Sydney?

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
There is always an option to further Sydney and Stacy relationship later.Stacy love stat in my save is 43 for now.She like MC so I don't think she care she got knocked up.Also she is not drunk when the last I fuck her.But I don't remember when did I last met her.
You're right. I never focused on stacy in my playthrough so I always get the birth control on stacy. The idea if stacy's love high enough she wouldn't mind getting impregnated totally eludes me.
Then what about sydney, you said you managed to knock her up. What's the requirement?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes