prettystupid

Mar 30, 2019
Interesting plot so far, good choice of models for the most part too. It's rare that a Twine game gets me immersed so kudos for that. Hope you expand on the interactions with the succubus in particular.

Edit: Forgot to mention, you should post this to the Hypnopics Collective if the if mind control via the lust/mental/transform lights or others is going to be prominent, it seems right up their alley.

KVS

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I think it's nice start for this game. Hope to see future updates!

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Is there anyway to use the dancing orange light in the hotel with mom?
Sorry, but right now the dancing options just give a ton of spell experience, which makes it easier for you to cast spells of that specific color in the future. (Shy lights give +5 experience while Dancing ones give +20 experience). You'll need to hit a higher level to unlock the dancing lights in the future, so banking a favorite color now can help you out in the long run. Once you hit level 4 of a color you'll be able to use the dancing light options moving forward.

Reactions: VoxDeHarlequin
Jan 28, 2018
I haven't looked at that yet, but I'll give it a shot tomorrow and see what the process is. Thanks.
Just be aware that if you do you are likely to get a lot of requests to make MC become either a sissy or a woman and then a sissy or a bimbo in some form or fashion - as far as I'm aware a decent majority of the games on that site are that type.

Reactions: FrothandTrident

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Sorry, but right now the dancing options just give a ton of spell experience, which makes it easier for you to cast spells of that specific color in the future. (Shy lights give +5 experience while Dancing ones give +20 experience). You'll need to hit a higher level to unlock the dancing lights in the future, so banking a favorite color now can help you out in the long run. Once you hit level 4 of a color you'll be able to use the dancing light options moving forward.
Ah, that makes sense. Was wondering why I couldn't use the dancing brown light with Mrs Wilson in the bar, even after I leveled it up.

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Hopefully there will be a walk through or at least a path map once the game is more settled. I like all different choices you get to make. Right now I'm literally "sticking" with Monica and her mom Sara. Can't wait til the new update (Dec. 28 is it? ;)) for more haram, bimbos and preggo contents.

Jan 28, 2018
Hopefully there will be a walk through or at least a path map once the game is more settled. I like all different choices you get to make. Right now I'm literally "sticking" with Monica and her mom Sara. Can't wait til the new update (Dec. 28 is it? ;)) for more haram, bimbos and preggo contents.
Personally hoping for some some kind of pregnancy+harem end (I know that the end is probably waaaay down the line, but still - I can dream).

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
If someone wants to write a walkthrough, more power to them, but I'm not doing that lol. The best I can offer is the weekly update I give to $1+ patrons that outlines the events I'm working on for that release, but that just talks about how they're broadly connected (e.g., you'll get event X if person A doesn't like you). It doesn't go in-depth into choices for specific scenes or anything.

Personally hoping for some some kind of pregnancy+harem end (I know that the end is probably waaaay down the line, but still - I can dream).
You're definitely right that it's down the line, but you're also definitely right that it will be in the game. By the end of development I aim to be a master of photoshopping pregnant bellies onto women lol.

Jan 28, 2018
You're definitely right that it's down the line, but you're also definitely right that it will be in the game. By the end of development I aim to be a master of photoshopping pregnant bellies onto women lol.
I see you're a man of culture as well.
Words can't express how much I'll be looking forward to that day!
Rmaximus this might interest you.

Reactions: idungoofd

kxx

Aug 11, 2016
Do you plan on opening it up a bit and making it a bit more sandboxy as the story opens up? Or will it keep the same style as the first day, where you can pick and choose from time to time but you don't really have total control over how you spend your day and things like that?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Do you plan on opening it up a bit and making it a bit more sandboxy as the story opens up? Or will it keep the same style as the first day, where you can pick and choose from time to time but you don't really have total control over how you spend your day and things like that?
Right now, the plan is to do a mix of both. I don't know if you ever played Persona 5, but in that game there were some days where you were kind of railroaded through content and then other days you could pick and choose what you did for the day. The game will never just open up and stay that way forever in pure sandbox mode.

The next update specifically will be similar to the first release, but once classes get underway it should be a little more freeform about where you go/who you interact with. Even then though, there will still be narrative chokepoints that get you back on the rails, so I don't want you to think this will ever be A Spell for All or Wifetrainer or anything like that.

If you're primarily just looking for repeatable lewd scenes that you can just skip class to go experience again on a non-narrative heavy in-game day though, that's definitely something I want to implement in the future.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
A small "slice of life" would be nice.

What I mean is you pick a "start" of stats, but it would be nice to have a little blurb about that start. Jock, you were the fastest waterboy in your Highschool's history and the coach made you try out for track & field, you did well and your whole football team came to your races screaming "let's get wet" or some just interesting things that don't matter, or tidbits that could be somewhere in the game later, Your friend from HS calls you forest once, and people wonder why, and then the forest gump Run forest run scene plays (on the jock path). Or the dad when you met Sofia at the restaurant if you chose workaholic he wouldn't make it seem like you are lazy.

Reactions: Dysphorika

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
I really enjoyed the available content and can't wait for more. Here's a thing I want to ask though, for those of us that prefer being omnipotent from the get go and cheating the spell levels in, will the dancing lights early on eventually do something or will it always be a level up thing.

For example if you set your purple spells to level 5 (which currently isn't possible without cheats i don't think) then the purple lights at the hotel room with your mom/mrs haywood turn into "Cast Major Lust to alter her" but if you select that you can't actually cast it. I'm assuming this is just because you haven't written in the events yet but they will be there eventually?

EDIT: After posting this I scrolled up and saw you answered a very similar question. oops.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Would be cool the cheats include the spells
You can open up your browser's console and change em yourself(Ctrl+Shift+K on Firefox).
Then type "SugarCube.State.variables.purpleLevel = 5" for purple for example. Same with the rest of the colours (redLevel, pinkLevel etc). It's a bit of work but you'll only have to do it once.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes