Nov 24, 2020
A billion permutations. Did you ever try using Ash during the warehouse orgy? Do you think it has any relation to that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chaosslayer Dragoci
I know Patel will agree to a relationship with you after you get her pregnant and gaslight her into thinking you two had consensual sex. Unfortunately, I don't know of any way to get her pregnant without a light. (Blue light to shrink and then drug her, black light to stop time, etc)
Pretty sure you can become lovers with Patel with no lights, if you test her machine (or whatever you wanna call it) with her and cum inside her twice, during the dream.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
so by your knowledge how many characters are we able to make a contract with then via light or blackmail and who are they?
and is it possible to make mrs.maywood live out her so called glory days?
The answer is a whole damn lot of characters. I think I got a contract with everyone I had the opportunity to get one with, but I don't know if I got a contract with everyone possible. Now using the varmod I can check via the phone to see who has what variable, and counting it up:

Counting just through the misc characters it's >30, and because I'm too lazy to totally check every possibility I'm going to say that, as a blanket rule, everyone has at least one way of becoming enslaved... Or otherwise loyal to you. And if they don't? It'll happen in the future.

It's Sally, who talks about a male lightcaster from her past. Think Sally says you look just like him but your eyes are different. It seems like Evelyn knows what or who we are and we have some sort of past with her.
You're totally correct - I'm curious as to this too. I youngified her, and it's clear she used to be a part of the Coven (and I believe the Nunery), but who is this man she remembers? I think the 'wrong timeline' / time travel theory will hold true.

I wouldn't be surprised if the eventual Wellspring confrontation we're heading towards will send us back in time to the old Wellspring - for either a little, or a long time. That said, I think we're wrapping up the game sometime soon, so it may end up being a short time frame / just a montage.

Then again, G28 always pleasantly surprises.

Reactions: Dazed&confused

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
crystal ball that is the same material from the crystal door that holds the demon that you need to find.

Oct 8, 2020
crystal ball that is the same material from the crystal door that holds the demon that you need to find.
Are you maybe playing the beta branch? Because nothing you just said is ringing any bells. Honestly sounds like you're mixing up this game with A Spell For All.

Okay lads, I have finally finished my 'Perfect Playthrough' attempt. Is it perfect? Well, no, but that's the issue with subjective perfection I guess! Anyways, I've got ~2600 saves (which is too many, but it became a personal challenge), and have seen most of the scenes in the game. Whether I will remember all of them if asked is another question, however.

On that note, I've compiled a small document of theories / hints / clues / and otherwise 'secret' information scattered through the game. Some of it is much more obvious than others / is basically shoved in our face, and other bits of information are hidden in dialogue... I didn't quite realize the extent of everything that was forshadowed / hidden in the game - but I should have almost everything I uncovered.

Be warned: it contains spoilers across the entire game. This shouldn't be a surprise, but if you read something you didn't already know and then complain about it... then I'm not really sure what you were expecting.

Anyways, if it isn't clear, I love the game. Been playing for man, maybe six years now if development has even been going on that long. Regardless, I remember playing since before the Titus hunt was finished. A great game, and I'm looking forward to seeing whose behind amping up Lydia on campus.
There is one glaring flaw in this and your previous posts, and it's that Frank molested Monica. When you first use a brown light on Monica, it changes it so that she's always been a bimbo, essentially changing her past as well. It's why when the main character hears about Frank's infidelities, he refers to it as "this reality" or "this timeline". The same thing happens with Stacy and Brittany, or Rio and Sophia, where the main character comments on how because these characters have always been bimbos in this reality, it causes different behavior in the people around them.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Are you maybe playing the beta branch? Because nothing you just said is ringing any bells. Honestly sounds like you're mixing up this game with A Spell For All.

There is one glaring flaw in this and your previous posts, and it's that Frank molested Monica. When you first use a brown light on Monica, it changes it so that she's always been a bimbo, essentially changing her past as well. It's why when the main character hears about Frank's infidelities, he refers to it as "this reality" or "this timeline". The same thing happens with Stacy and Brittany, or Rio and Sophia, where the main character comments on how because these characters have always been bimbos in this reality, it causes different behavior in the people around them.
And why she's a virgin in this reality

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
This... actually makes way more sense! Not to say College Daze can't be dark sometimes, but that always was somewhat unexpected of Monica's past. It makes far more sense that instead we're drawing the bimboified selves of the girls from other realities, and obviously they have their own bimboified pasts.

I'm going to go back and add this to the previous posts and clarify things. It's interesting what other implications this has as well.

coyote10k

Jan 24, 2019
It makes far more sense that instead we're drawing the bimboified selves of the girls from other realities, and obviously they have their own bimboified pasts.
There is also the the scene when you use the lights to teleport to Emma and get bounced to the wrong reality where you are dead and that version of Kitty sacrifices herself to get you back and you meet your Kitty in some weird in-between realm where you don't even recognize her at first because she isn't bothering to hold the human form you are familiar with. If I remember right you get it when you are doing the Sunday phone call where Emma's husband calls you and you use the black lights to teleport directly to their location instead of just nearby which drops you outside their/your own house.

C10k

Reactions: Brovalon

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
There is also the the scene when you use the lights to teleport to Emma and get bounced to the wrong reality where you are dead and that version of Kitty sacrifices herself to get you back and you meet your Kitty in some weird in-between realm where you don't even recognize her at first because she isn't bothering to hold the human form you are familiar with. If I remember right you get it when you are doing the Sunday phone call where Emma's husband calls you and you use the black lights to teleport directly to their location instead of just nearby which drops you outside their/your own house.

C10k
Yes! I think that's a fascinating glimpse of the universe at large as well. I actually missed these scenes on my 'perfect' playthrough, however, so I haven't paid them much attention in I guess, my own personal canon? That said I'll try and get them some other time I think.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I just thought of something, what's everyones speculation on Chang? She is the only character who can't be impregnated even with a blue light, Mona was a tough nut to crack but we got there eventually. Chang on the other hand explicitly tells you it won't work when you use the blue light on her... Kind of like Delia huh? Could Chang be a time traveler like Delia or (potentially) the player?

Edit: By the way I'm not including all the side characters who can't be impregnated because there is no blue light option for them yet like Becca (I think that's her name).

Last edited:

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I just thought of something, what's everyones speculation on Chang? She is the only character who can't be impregnated even with a blue light, Mona was a tough nut to crack but we got there eventually. Chang on the other hand explicitly tells you it won't work when you use the blue light on her... Kind of like Delia huh? Could Chang be a time traveler like Delia or (potentially) the player?

Edit: By the way I'm not including all the side characters who can't be impregnated because there is no blue light option for them yet like Becca (I think that's her name).
Chang is a half breed between a demon and a human, and presumably this is the cause for her infertility. She simply isn't meant to have been capable of existence, and as such presumably the universe doesn't want to let us make more. That said, hey, we get told that things are impossible all the time - I don't see why we won't be able to succeed there too.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Chang is a half breed between a demon and a human, and presumably this is the cause for her infertility. She simply isn't meant to have been capable of existence, and as such presumably the universe doesn't want to let us make more. That said, hey, we get told that things are impossible all the time - I don't see why we won't be able to succeed there too.

I'm not sure if that is the reason though. I mean we are able to impregnate the demon girls, the game tends to point that out if you learn how. Sure she is a half breed but nothing in that paragraph implies that's the reason, not to mention there are a few scenes that imply you might not be human either, maybe I'm misremembering but doesn't Jill say something like you smell like both demon and human? If anything the scene implies Chang doesn't know she is a half breed but she is firmly aware that she cannot get pregnant even with lights, Delia and the player know you can't mess with time which is why Delia is the most confidant in not getting pregnant.

Typing all this actually reminds me of well known logic fallacy, forget the name of it but states something like 'correlation doesn't imply causation' I think.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I'm not sure if that is the reason though. I mean we are able to impregnate the demon girls, the game tends to point that out if you learn how. Sure she is a half breed but nothing in that paragraph implies that's the reason, not to mention there are a few scenes that imply you might not be human either, maybe I'm misremembering but doesn't Jill say something like you smell like both demon and human? If anything the scene implies Chang doesn't know she is a half breed but she is firmly aware that she cannot get pregnant even with lights, Delia and the player know you can't mess with time which is why Delia is the most confidant in not getting pregnant.

Typing all this actually reminds me of well known logic fallacy, forget the name of it but states something like 'correlation doesn't imply causation' I think.
It's Chang that mentions we smell like something un-human, but we ourselves probably aren't a 1/2 demon as I think Issyr confirms in a conversation with her. Delia thinks we might be from another timeline, and Karen thinks we may be Delia's reincarnation (which Delia herself seems skeptical about).

(Also just on the smell thing: I believe Chang says we smell like 'licorice', which is the same thing Jill smells outside the Sorority on the night of the party which makes her vomit. Not sure the implications of this (or if I've misremembered something), but that could be a clue.)

You're right on the logical fallacy, but I also think that in this case the simplest solution is also the most probably correct one in regards to Chang's infertility. Like how mules, a cross between a horse and a donkey, is infertile. Spoilered because technically that is in relation to Chang as a spoiler, not because mules deserve it.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019

I kind of got the impression that the reason Chang couldn't get pregnant was more like the reason why real life hybrid/"half-breed" animals like ligers can't get pregnant. Essentially despite being a half-breed of two species that can breed with each other, she is left infertile due to incompatible chromosome numbers between the two species.

As for the player, I think that generally the smell could be attributed to our use of the black lights (perhaps that's the reason for the "Licorice smell" since licorice is black?) and our interactions with the demon queen, possibly, but my theory is something even a little more than that, as - if I'm not mistaken, Chang also mentions that we smell sort of like Assistants, but different, making me think that we could somehow be some sort of mega-hybrid of an Assistant and a Demon, who then bred with a human, which is what allows us to have so much power, including powers outside of what we apparently should have, such as potentially being able to affect things despite being outside of "our" time.

I will say, I do think it's possible that eventually we will end up gaining the ability to impregnate Chang, simply because I think our powers are potentially limitless and it's just a matter of the right combination and usage of lights to make it happen, I'm guessing.

Oct 8, 2020
I kind of got the impression that the reason Chang couldn't get pregnant was more like the reason why real life hybrid/"half-breed" animals like ligers can't get pregnant. Essentially despite being a half-breed of two species that can breed with each other, she is left infertile due to incompatible chromosome numbers between the two species.

As for the player, I think that generally the smell could be attributed to our use of the black lights (perhaps that's the reason for the "Licorice smell" since licorice is black?) and our interactions with the demon queen, possibly, but my theory is something even a little more than that, as - if I'm not mistaken, Chang also mentions that we smell sort of like Assistants, but different, making me think that we could somehow be some sort of mega-hybrid of an Assistant and a Demon, who then bred with a human, which is what allows us to have so much power, including powers outside of what we apparently should have, such as potentially being able to affect things despite being outside of "our" time.

I will say, I do think it's possible that eventually we will end up gaining the ability to impregnate Chang, simply because I think our powers are potentially limitless and it's just a matter of the right combination and usage of lights to make it happen, I'm guessing.
Funny how everyone immediately thought about mules. But one problem with that theory is Jill, who has the same abilities to sniff lights but can very much get pregnant. The game either implies or outright tells you she's of demonic descent, which Issyr mentions isn't unheard of but is thought of as largely pointless due to their inability to use lights.

Honestly, though, why not just brown light to change her into someone who can get pregnant? It's sort of hinted at when you help her with her experiments and she sees what you did to Jane and finds out she's pregnant, and she smiles because she thinks it'll work. And I mean, it should, because pregnancies while they're bimbofied carry over when the light wears off, and brown lights can be used to change people into non-humans.

I guess what I'm saying is, we need to go full Zeus mode and make some weird hybrids.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes