The Grifter

May 28, 2017
When a dev doesnt personally text me good night i assume the game is abandoned.
If true, your life must be in general an almost unbearable sequence of disappointments. :ROFLMAO:
But yeah, I feel like that sums up the opinions of a lot of folks out of the 'when next update?' and 'is game dead?' crowds. Good one, LazyName!

Reactions: lnppo

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Why are you telling me? Tell the fool that said this was abandoned.
Easy there, friend.
As I see it, jmkarlsson's post wasn't actually referring to you, but instead I believe he intended to reinforce your own stance towards that matter when you replied to Ceesko.
The traps of forum quote/reply options. Imagine (s)he put the phrase 'Exactly.' before the rest of the post.
I might be wrong - but honestly I think it is just a misunderstanding.

dukejones

Jul 27, 2017
Love this game and can't wait for future updates! Probably a long shot since the game is already so big already, but would it be possible to organize the images by character? It would make it a lot easier for people to create image packs or mods in the future.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Love this game and can't wait for future updates! Probably a long shot since the game is already so big already, but would it be possible to organize the images by character? It would make it a lot easier for people to create image packs or mods in the future.
I'm sorry, but that would be way too time consuming on my end for it to be feasible.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
How long is the game supposed to be right now? The changelog in the OP says "up to dinner on Sunday," but I'm currently on Monday August 12 early evening, and the two options I have for dinner are red links that don't work. Not sure if this is supposed to happen and this is the end of content for now, or if something broke. I don't know which Sunday the changelog is referring to.
I have cheats on, if that matters.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
How long is the game supposed to be right now? The changelog in the OP says "up to dinner on Sunday," but I'm currently on Monday August 12 early evening, and the two options I have for dinner are red links that don't work. Not sure if this is supposed to happen and this is the end of content for now, or if something broke. I don't know which Sunday the changelog is referring to.
You've reached the end of the currently released version. The dinner scenes are finished, but currently only available in the version for patrons.
The next public release is TBA.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VikingCrawler

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
If your game says that it's Monday, then you somehow skipped forward a day.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
How old is that save?
If it is really old, it is possible that you have a save from one of the versions that had the day skip.

If it is a new save, can you describe what path you took? I am genuinely curious.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes