hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
Here's a link to address current bugs that have been reported. No new content has been added here, it just makes it so you don't loop around on Sunday night or get stuck on blank pages in certain cum sequences, etc.

.300c+ BUGFIX ONLY (Still requires .300a or later first!)
WORKUPLOAD
I still have the loop around situation on Sunday night, but then I'm only play the html version, not playing the mod version either.

I also found a minor problem. I went to the convent with Karen and after I cum inside mother superior, it says

It's only after you've finished and checked your phone that you confirm the woman is, miraculously, pregnant with your child. She might not realize it yet, but one day she will — and you can't wait.+

But then on the phone, it doesn't say she's pregnant or anything. It says

Mother Superior
Mother Superior, as well as her convent of nuns, are currently supporting you. You have given her an intense addiction to your cum.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I still have the loop around situation on Sunday night, but then I'm only play the html version, not playing the mod version either.
Can you describe what your loop is in more detail? I tried to catch the one that was sending players to Naomi even when they visited her on 'Saturday', but is that the same issue you're having or are you looping somewhere else?

AkaSharkie

Oct 5, 2019
I'm not seeing any, can you specify where?
(Kendra Lust)
monica_purple_wilson_fucking
wilson_nolight_fuck1
wilson_nolight_bj1

(Sara Jay)
wilson_pullout
monica_wilson_dream2
monica_wilson_dream3

well not to be picky but still great job as usual and thanks for replying

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Can you describe what your loop is in more detail? I tried to catch the one that was sending players to Naomi even when they visited her on 'Saturday', but is that the same issue you're having or are you looping somewhere else?
I did have the Naomi/Barberry scene twice. I don't know the things I did after because, I wasn't paying that much attention. The repeat happened a while later, doubt this will help.

Best I can remember sex with Naomi, cremapie her, sex with Rebecca and creampie... Game went on as normal, after a while back to same scene with Barberry, instead creampie Barberry and pay Rebecca to leave.

The only other big issue I have with the game is it truly hates having a bunch of saves, saving and loading becomes extremely slow.

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
I did have the Naomi/Barberry scene twice. I don't know the things I did after because, I wasn't paying that much attention. The repeat happened a while later, doubt this will help.

Best I can remember sex with Naomi, cremapie her, sex with Rebecca and creampie... Game went on as normal, after a while back to same scene with Barberry, instead creampie Barberry and pay Rebecca to leave.

The only other big issue I have with the game is it truly hates having a bunch of saves, saving and loading becomes extremely slow.
I basically had the same problem. I went to the bunker on Saturday so that trigger the scene with Barberry by the end of the night, Then when I'm done with Sunday, it brought me back the exact same scene with Barberry again.

But I just refreshed the page and load the end of Sunday again, I believe it has been fixed? Thanks G28!! Keep up the awesome work!!

Reactions: G28Here

rocksmasher

Dec 22, 2019
Image Packs are updated for newest version:
  1. Mrs Maywood - Ava Addams (Includes Kitty Pack)
  2. Monica - Gabbie Carter
  3. Lydia - Janice Griffith
  4. Ms. Wilson - Angela White
  5. Kitty - Karlee Grey (Standalone)
Latest Update Only:
  1. Update 300b
Hey how do i instal the image packs?

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
Well, I haven't gotten any bug reports, so I'm assuming everything is stable.

.300b Update Only
MEGA
WORKUPLOAD

.300b ALL FILES
MEGA

.300b
- Addressed a bug in one of the threesome scenes involving the bride's mother.

.300a Changelog
- Added most of Sunday/the Wedding. Once the actual ceremony is about to start, you can just skip ahead to all of the Saturday evening events for now. The next public release will have the rest of the wedding in it, so I'd recommend making a save at the skip forward option to potentially pick up any other variables I end up including there. As far as what's specifically in here, here's some additional details:

- Wake up Sunday morning with a potential game with Ms. Hill, Jake/Jane, and Mrs. Maywood.
- Engage in some more apprentice training between Monica, Sally, and Brittany (accessible whenever you can do the apprentice training scenes, not specifically on Sunday).
- If you finished the assistant's book before the wedding, you might find her wandering around.
- Bimbofy Mr. Maywood and spend some time with her, it won't be permanent but it'll last a while.
- Get engaged to Karen and then deal with her husband in a number of permanent ways (including a permanent bimbofication option).
- Go inside Tom's mind and come face-to-face with a 'new' character.
- Have some fun with Kayla and the bride's mother before getting an option to seduce the Bride, Bride's Mother, and Mrs. Maywood all together. If the Groom shows up, get the chance to fully bimbofy him as well.
Does anyone know how to trigger the below?

- Wake up Sunday morning with a potential game with Ms. Hill, Jake/Jane, and Mrs. Maywood.

That’s the only one I didn’t get.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
does anyone know how to use cheats?
CHEATS: Type any of these in place of 'mother's friend' when the game asks who is by the car at the start.

cheat - give max energy, spells, stats, etc.
related - make the player related to the Maywoods
cheatrelated - do both at the same time
energy - give max energy but nothing else
energyrelated - give energy and related
phone - give phone info on day one but nothing else
phonerelated - give phone and related

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The update only patch is missing some files because when I downloaded the full game I didn't encounter any missing images issue

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes