Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
That's part of the problem. There are so many interactions in the game it is actually very easy to play it multiple times and still not see everything there is on offer and after a couple of replays you'll start seeing the same stuff over and over, giving you the impression that you've seen everything when that likely is farthest from the truth. As someone who generally dislikes excessively multiple choice games, it can be very disheartening to know that you're only seeing a fraction of the games content despite replaying and trying something you think it new.
For example, I played about 200 hours of the Witcher 3 and saw what I thought was all the game had to offer. Fast forward a couple of years and I see on YouTube some videos about side quests I had missed entirely, either because I didn't explore enough, or because I made a different choice that locked me out of more content. And thats a game with relatively few choices.

I'm sure there are people who play games like this (multiple choice, multiple outcome type games I mean) who play with a pen and paper and keep track of every choice they've made so that they can try different approaches in replays, but that's an unreasonable expectation to have for the audience.

Now, I'm not saying this game should change to sandbox. I like the way it is (despite my general aversion to such game types). I just want a "free-roam" type thing for when you've reachged the end of the current update instead of it going to a black screen so that I can look at all of the options I unlocked through the playthrough. Though I've no illusions that that may not be possible.
You can't do that for this game, because for many event, there are different variations/scenes (content) depending on what you did before. For the exact same event, you could be able to interact with a character as a friend, as a lover, as a slave, as an ennemy, or even as a male or a female, and multiply the possibilities by the number of characters in the event. Also in many cases events don't exist at all unless you did this or didn't do that. So even if you could do all the events, you would miss a lot of content.

My advice is : play it the way you like it a few times (maybe forcing you to make different choices you wouldn't usually make, you could have good surprises, focus on different characters/lights). Then try the walkthroughs, they will show you things you never discovered before, and then you can try to mix what you liked in your own playthroughs and what you discovered in the walkthroughs.

I played this game dozens of times and I always start from the beginning. I only use a save when making a choice I'm not sure I'll like or not so I could go back and continue my playthrough. This game is a rare chance to play an adult game and having fun for hours without ever being bored. Imagine if we could have so much lifespan for all our favorite games :) Sit back, enjoy a new playthrough and ask yourself "What am I going to do this time ?"

If the game was like you describe, I'd play once every 4-5 updates.

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
You can't do that for this game, because for many event, there are different variations/scenes (content) depending on what you did before. For the exact same event, you could be able to interact with a character as a friend, as a lover, as a slave, as an ennemy, or even as a male or a female, and multiply the possibilities by the number of characters in the event. Also in many cases events don't exist at all unless you did this or didn't do that. So even if you could do all the events, you would miss a lot of content.

My advice is : play it the way you like it a few times (maybe forcing you to make different choices you wouldn't usually make, you could have good surprises, focus on different characters/lights). Then try the walkthroughs, they will show you things you never discovered before, and then you can try to mix what you liked in your own playthroughs and what you discovered in the walkthroughs.

I played this game dozens of times and I always start from the beginning. I only use a save when making a choice I'm not sure I'll like or not so I could go back and continue my playthrough. This game is a rare chance to play an adult game and having fun for hours without ever being bored. Imagine if we could have so much lifespan for all our favorite games :) Sit back, enjoy a new playthrough and ask yourself "What am I going to do this time ?"

If the game was like you describe, I'd play once every 4-5 updates.
I didn't say I wanted it to change. I said what I'd like to see happen, but know it wouldn't or couldn't.

The point I was making is that some people, myself included, do not like having to do up to 20+ playthroughs just to see all something has to give. Depending on how big a game is and how easy it is to fall into a route you've already done, you can easily get the impression that there isn't anything left to see when in reality there is a ton of stuff hidden away. You've just picked the wrong option earlier in the game thats locked you out of content later on and would have to go back to the beginning again (and depending on the game, that could be a couple of hours of progress to 40+ hours). A lot of people just aren't willing to do that and would prefer that every story beat was given without strings attached.

That approach can't work for some games, and I don't believe it would work for this game either, so I'm not saying it needs changed. However, I can see the appeal of a more sandbox style gameplay where all the content is accessible regardless of the moremal restrictions in place now.

Reactions: Brovalon

SlothOnMeth

Apr 15, 2021
Depending on how big a game is and how easy it is to fall into a route you've already done, you can easily get the impression that there isn't anything left to see when in reality there is a ton of stuff hidden away.
One way to mitigate that would be to have unlockable achievements shown every time you "win" the game. It will require many playthroughs but you will have a better idea about what you've still missed.

I don't know how inconvenient it would be to code or how much interest there would be for such a feature.

Redypsrebyc

Dec 25, 2016
Is the window for making Suzie your girlfriend meant to be exceptionally narrow? It looks like the relevant passage, [[Go talk to Suzie. |SuzieTown205aStart1]], is available only on one hour of one day - late afternoon on August 17. Appears only in the "morning" hub for that day, but requires $time >= 3, and at time 4+ it runs the evening hub instead; I had to do a lot of code-hunting to figure out when and how it was possible at all.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
What happens if you keep being unkind to Kitty? Will it just stop some scenes from happening or does it lead to different special content with her?

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
You should visit Rio and Monica upstairs first and use the green light to pay Rio to rapidly read the book. 2 chapters instead of just 1. Also, with 5 humanity points with Kitty, the queen gives you an orb that also gives 2 chapters.

Well firstly I approve of your game choices. But yeah, that isn't impossible to implement but it's not realistic, unless you don't care if your post end of content choices aren't remembered, then it would be easy to add. But that would defeat the point of it. My only suggestion is botnets checkpoint mod or save/load.
I only get 2 chapters right after I paid Rio, but after that I still only get 1 chapter each time I go to library. Also just realized I can only read 5 chapters in one week. The assistant book only gets available in second week. So how do we have enough time to finish the book before the wedding? At least I can’t

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I only get 2 chapters right after I paid Rio, but after that I still only get 1 chapter each time I go to library. Also just realized I can only read 5 chapters in one week. The assistant book only gets available in second week. So how do we have enough time to finish the book before the wedding? At least I can’t
You can finish the book on Saturday. You get 2 from Rio, read in the library as many times as it allows Tuesday to Friday. On Saturday during the queen conversation, assuming you spent enough time with Kitty and raised humanity you get 2 chapters. On Saturday you should have 7 chapters done and can visit library 3 more times.

Reactions: hkcrazygamer

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
AJLee7385

Hi,

I have been following your Lovers "Family" guide thoroughly (amazing job"!)

I'm currently on day 15. The walkthrough suggests that after the dinner with the girls, and proposing to Hill, there's somekind of an event with Rio, Sofia and Brittney. The one where you can cast "Lust" on then, and I suppose have a foursome. But I don't get that at all. Immediately after paying for the dinner, i just get taken to the dorm room and then can choose what to do next, such as go to the party and etc.

Your walkthrough seems to always be correct and on point, so i don't know what could or did happen for me to not get that event.

Also, I'm quite interested in the logic for some of the choices. Like having girls as servants or youngifying the mom. Is this just personal preference or does it actually matter?

thank you I've been kind of slacking off i haven't played in a while but for the most part several factors go into it i really have to get back into it

some of early versions were based of someone else's work but then i noticed there were certain scenes you could only get buy doing certain things

i like a lot of players have a Pokémon like attitude towards the game so i gotta catch em all

plus personal i hate i mean hate sharing women with other dudes so i started looking for ways to to get as much as i can in a single playthrough cause playing over and over and over gets very tedious even for this fun game.

Im gonna start working on walkthroughs again i promise guys i just have a lot to catch up on

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
thank you I've been kind of slacking off i haven't played in a while but for the most part several factors go into it i really have to get back into it

some of early versions were based of someone else's work but then i noticed there were certain scenes you could only get buy doing certain things

i like a lot of players have a Pokémon like attitude towards the game so i gotta catch em all

plus personal i hate i mean hate sharing women with other dudes so i started looking for ways to to get as much as i can in a single playthrough cause playing over and over and over gets very tedious even for this fun game.

Im gonna start working on walkthroughs again i promise guys i just have a lot to catch up on
Sorry that I didn't correct the message. I've found the issue I was refereeing too, The foursome happens after the party, not before like suggested by the walkthrough.

And I was generally asking more like the "Permanently Youngify Mom" option is your personal preference or you saw some code somewhere or something that explains that choosing x lead to y.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
its a personal preferaly thing plus think about about would you rather shag a 40-50 experience milf or a 40-50 something milf in something young and tight

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
its a personal preferaly thing plus think about about would you rather shag a 40-50 experience milf or a 40-50 something milf in something young and tight
Yeah I understand that, it's just this game doesn't really seem to have specific paths i.e. you only get x content if you selected this, or get locked out of stuff, so I was wondering about the logic behind the choices

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Yeah I understand that, it's just this game doesn't really seem to have specific paths i.e. you only get x content if you selected this, or get locked out of stuff, so I was wondering about the logic behind the choices
im usually really simplist and follo the grab everything i can by either enslaving or turing to girl friend withought sharing. I want em all so if that requires transforming i transform lol

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Question for everyone: among the cast who have not been picked to have been "youngifid/bimbofid" who would you pick for what role?
*Examples just off the top of my head, Brittney White as Suzie & Skyler Vox as Jill (though Krystal Swift is already more than enough).

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i know it might seem contra version asince shes dead now but i wish we had dakota skye somewhere

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Well I mean that is a wee bit weird for me but if she works for you all the power to ya, besides it's not like she would be the 1st since the game already has both Shyla Stylez & August Aims in it so pretty sure the creator does not care much about that sort of thing. Also got another to add
*Bimbo Sofia's wee sister into either Violet Myers or a new girl in the pron world Crystal Chase.

Oct 14, 2020
Sorry that I didn't correct the message. I've found the issue I was refereeing too, The foursome happens after the party, not before like suggested by the walkthrough.

And I was generally asking more like the "Permanently Youngify Mom" option is your personal preference or you saw some code somewhere or something that explains that choosing x lead to y.
The perma-youngify also earns a bit of love points right before you need them to turn her into your girlfriend.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes