bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I understand that it's not your fault and you don't do it deliberately. But it's strange that so many other Twine games don't do this. For example, *** *******'s html index file is 137,000 lines long, **** * ****, 18,000. College Daze, 116. I guess it's just a different version of Twine, or compilation/publish method? Again, not blaming you, and it's really not your problem because the game works for users.
(Ended up censoring the game names because people's posts have been getting deleted whenever they discuss other games within a thread recently).

To anyone that likes searching through the code to cheat discover conditionals or scene names (for skipping to them with SugarCube.Engine.play("scene_name") ) like I do, I found making a copy of the html and running
Code:
sed -i 's|</div><div|</div>\n<div|g' copy.html
on it makes it usable in a text editor (but breaks it in your browser, so make sure you do this on a copy).
I had to do it with sed, because attempting to do so within an editor caused the editor to hang for 10 minutes (before I gave up and killed it).

Reactions: Family Fun

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
It's also one of the only Twine games I know of that compiles every scene appended to one line, possibly why it's so hard to import (because it sure as hell makes it impossible to work with in a text editor).
That's because of the version of Twine, not the dev itself. You're probably opening it through notepad.

I've tried using this option to do what you want to do, since I also like to experiment here and there myself (he even quoted my post), but unfortunely I couldn't make it work. But if it works for you then go for it.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Outfuckingstanding on the Heather/Jake route! I've only filled out the guide through Aug 17th but in that time I only have ONE route for Sofia to get pregnant and that's with the MC.

Saturday, August 17 - Early Morning
[Buy Motel] > [Yadda yadda] > Inside
She must be property. If so then birth control is removed and Sofia is with rugrat.
The MC can get Sofia pregnant by using the brown light on her twice during dinner. The second time you do so you can swap her pills out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NadaMucho
Nov 24, 2020
Outfuckingstanding on the Heather/Jake route! I've only filled out the guide through Aug 17th but in that time I only have ONE route for Sofia to get pregnant and that's with the MC.

Saturday, August 17 - Early Morning
[Buy Motel] > [Yadda yadda] > Inside
She must be property. If so then birth control is removed and Sofia is with rugrat.
You can get Sofia pregnant in the library sometime during the 2nd week. Use a pink light on Sofia and Jill. That turns into a 4some with the MC, Sofia, Jill and Chang. If you pick Sofia at the end, you can use a blue light on her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NadaMucho

UncouthRouth

Apr 9, 2023
Is the netorare tag here indicating that LI's are cheating on MC behind his back, or is it more the MC mind controlling/brainwashing them into sleeping with others, or stealing other guys' women?

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
So I'm redoing a play through does anyone remember if you can make patel your lover without permanently altering her and how or what day curebtky its the Saturday August 10th early afternoon the same day u visit ward and tell her about potential

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
So I'm redoing a play through does anyone remember if you can make patel your lover without permanently altering her and how or what day curebtky its the Saturday August 10th early afternoon the same day u visit ward and tell her about potential
I think there's a few ways, but the way I do it is to use the blue light in the first ckass with her. Use the pills and get her pregnant then wait for her pregnancy talk. Convince her and she will become your GF.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Currently Heather personality is listed as possessed bimbo she has the shyla stylez come up but I prefer the Alexis Texas during the story scenes where is the cut off point for the permanent bimboficistion of Heather or is there a way to reverse ut

Last edited:

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Currently Heather personality is listed as possessed bimbo she has the shyla stylez come up but I prefer the Alexis Texas during the story scenes where is the cut off point for the permanent bimboficistion of Heather or is there a way to reverse ut
I've had this happen to me a couple times, and I'm never sure quite why it happens. I think it may be through an issue with the Checkpoints where if you go back before the code does something to unbimboify them, they remain bimboified in gallery but not canonically? So unironically the best way to unbimboify Heather may be to bimboify her and then go through that scene until she becomes unbimboified again.

Then again this is just speculation on how the bimboifying works - could also be an oversight, or just a bug caused another way. (Or it could be permanent, and you've simply misread something - it happens!)

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
I've had this happen to me a couple times, and I'm never sure quite why it happens. I think it may be through an issue with the Checkpoints where if you go back before the code does something to unbimboify them, they remain bimboified in gallery but not canonically? So unironically the best way to unbimboify Heather may be to bimboify her and then go through that scene until she becomes unbimboified again.

Then again this is just speculation on how the bimboifying works - could also be an oversight, or just a bug caused another way. (Or it could be permanent, and you've simply misread something - it happens!)
I shared a way to fix this issue on the previous page, albeit with Ms. Hill, using console commands. You would just need to change that part of the variable from hill to heather, and it should work.

I've had it happen in the past with a few different characters using checkpoints/cheats, even when going through scenes when I never chose the option to bimboify them at all (honestly, the only girl I bimboify is Jill, and that's just because I am a huge AJ Applegate fan, the rest of the girls I prefer in their original forms).

https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-480b-g28.41722/post-13942441

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Question so Wilson getting enslaved with Monica is there a away to avoid making her a whore like never running into Cassandra? Meaning just keeping her and hill as tour personal cumdumps

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Anyone recall if we get a chance to bimbofy Titus? If u let him live
Ok answering both questions but won't reply to you twice 1. Titus I think so 2. Wilson and Monica or anyone else just don't bother with the Option to make them work for Cassandra. I can't remeber the option to whore them but you don't have to whore anyone. As for not running into Cassandra you will always run into her EVEN if you don't met her

Reactions: Chaosslayer

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Ok answering both questions but won't reply to you twice 1. Titus I think so 2. Wilson and Monica or anyone else just don't bother with the Option to make them work for Cassandra. I can't remeber the option to whore them but you don't have to whore anyone. As for not running into Cassandra you will always run into her EVEN if you don't met her
It's been a while since I last played but doesn't Fuller kill Titus if you choose to let him live?

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes