Zen Devil / DevilX College Kings 2 Multi Mod​

Updated: 2023-05-19
Game/Creator: College Kings 2 /
Modder: Zen Devil
Mod Version: Same as following game version
Game Version: Episode 3 - 3.0.11
Language: EN[US]

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

KEY-MAPS FOR EASIER GAME-PLAY

*Z - TOGGLE WALKTHROUGH DESCRIPTION [IF AVAILABLE]
*M - TOGGLE MAIN MENU MUSIC [IF REPLACEABLE MUSIC AVAILABLE]
*X - TOGGLE QUICK MENU
*T - TOGGLE DIALOGUE SETTING MENU / SIDE MENU
*U - OPEN/CLOSE RECENT MOD MENU [OR HOVER YOUR MOUSE ABOVE BOTTOM RIGHT SCREEN TO CLICK THE TEXT BUTTON TO OPEN MENU]
*W - OPEN ONLINE OFFICIAL WALKTHROUGH
*C - COPY DIALOGUES TO CLIPBOARD
*Q - RELAUNCH GAME
*SHIFT + Q - QUIT GAME
*N - TOGGLE ON/OFF DIGITAL CLOCK

Download [MOD/GAME VERSION 3.0.11s]: -

Download [MOD/GAME VERSION 3.1.4]: -
Bless your heart!

May 19, 2023
Latest and complete mod edition is out now:
Updated: 2023-07-05
Download Links: Given in op
Features:
  1. A complete overhaul of the previous mod
  2. Bunch of new features added
  3. Fully customizable variable manager tab
  4. You have now access to variable editing tab
  5. Re-coded and Re-designed mod menus
  6. Memory Refresher added
  7. Variable changing detection mechanism added and now currently works for few variables bcoz of :alien:
  8. Re-optimized code for low end pcs
  9. Fixed some typos
  10. Added user friendly colors
Now you can access console inside the game [press 'shift+o' keys at a time to access console]
DON'T MESS WITH VARIABLES IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ARE
YOU DOING; OTHERWISE YOU'LL BREAK THE GAME

Last edited:
Reactions: i.waht and Segovax

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Hey Zen.How are ya doing? I just wanted to let you know that there is a new bug fixed version is out so could you please update it?
or is this compatible with the new version?

May 19, 2023
Hey Zen.How are ya doing? I just wanted to let you know that there is a new bug fixed version is out so could you please update it?
or is this compatible with the new version?
As far as I know you don't have to update the game or download the same thing again and again for a few fixes because this mod covers fixes for all these bugs. However here's the update-log. And download links are given in op.
Code:
UPDATED DATE: 2023-07-10

* Nothing new just few unnecessary things have been removed
* Reduced Mod file size

* Removed features:
1. Custom main menu music removed.
2. Removed RESUME and UNLOCKER buttons from main menu and scene gallery screens respectively.

* Added features:
1. U key is your universal mod menu key and you can toggle it in main menu to enable/disable RESUME button
and the same thing you can do in scene gallery; by toggling it you can enable/disable UNLOCKER.
In case if you're having any issue related to fight screens then put the extracted fight folder in the game folder.

New feature guide:
When you're in main menu or in scene gallery press 'U' key and here are the results:

Before main menu and scene gallery status (before pressing key 'U')
Before_Main_Mneu.png Before_Scene_Gallery.png
After main menu and scene gallery status(after pressing key 'U')
After_Main_Menu.png After_Scene_Gallery.png

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2022
I cant seem to get the walkthrough to work , any way to make it work
This mod doesn't include any walkthrough but it will provide the official walkthrough.

Here is what you have to do:
While in the game press w key(you can find list of key maps in mod configuration tab by clicking (i) icon on the top right corner)and it'll redirect you to official walkthrough.

3nigma

Nov 20, 2018
Oh my bad i thought (" *Z - TOGGLE WALKTHROUGH DESCRIPTION [IF AVAILABLE] " ) meant it had walkthough by default, Appreciate the clarification :)

Scet

Jul 11, 2020
Hey Zen, great work on this and many thanks on taking over where Vincent left off.

Two questions:
1. Is there a possibility of adding the Reputation changes in for the choices made?
2. Are any points added to each LI? If so, could these also be added when making the choices?

Also, I have completed a playthrough (CK2 V3.1.13) and focused on Penelope. The result was that she now has a status of "Girlfriend" but note that you don't have this status in your Mod (see screenshot) Is it possible for you to update?

1690956593655.png

1690956643899.png

Keep up the great work!! :)

May 19, 2023
Scet
* Before reading my reply download latest version[because I injected unlocker button in gallery screen to unlock replay, added ability to reduce RAM usage and ability to save before quitting game to avoid RESUME button errors and fixed few errors]

1. Is there a possibility of adding the Reputation changes in for the choices made?
You can edit/handle/change them manually using reputation tab of the mod.
ex:
zen_reputation.png
2. Are any points added to each LI? If so, could these also be added when making the choices?
No, this game doesn't have any point system like regular avn. [eg: penelope_pt += 1] but it[game] tracks your interaction and choices with npcs and sets your relationship with them.

Also, I have completed a playthrough (CK2 V3.1.13) and focused on Penelope. The result was that she now has a status of "Girlfriend" but note that you don't have this status in your Mod (see screenshot) Is it possible for you to update?
I didn't add Penelope's relationship editing status as girlfriend bcoz to complete and achieve all scenes with her, you need her relationship status as DATING(not as GIRLFRIEND) and mood status as trusting.
If you wanna set her relationship status as GIRLFRIEND then do these:
1. Press shift+O
2. Type: CharacterService.set_relationship(penelope, Relationship.GIRLFRIEND) and press enter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scet

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
OK, I've actually now made it through CK1 and on to CK2. I've got your mod installed and I'm getting some of the features. But I haven't seen a single Walkthrough suggestion come up. I've got it turned on in the mod settings, but still nada. Is the WT not available in the current version of the mod?

May 19, 2023
OK, I've actually now made it through CK1 and on to CK2. I've got your mod installed and I'm getting some of the features. But I haven't seen a single Walkthrough suggestion come up. I've got it turned on in the mod settings, but still nada. Is the WT not available in the current version of the mod?
I didn't implement walk-through in the mod due to changing in scripts on every update of the game. However you can press 'W' key and the mod will redirect you to a documented walk-through.

Reactions: toobad0912

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
I didn't implement walk-through in the mod due to changing in scripts on every update of the game. However you can press 'W' key and the mod will redirect you to a documented walk-through.
Thanks! I was actually just about to update my post because I finally saw the shortcuts screen where you mention that it's not available. But I appreciate the reply!

May 19, 2023
New Version Out!!
Latest Version Updated Date: 2023-08-20

Highlight: Variable Search Function Added

Qn1: What's in the new version of the game?
Ans: New mod version includes advanced variable operating system.

Qn2: Explain it:
Ans: In the old version there were only variable names and their changeable functions, but in the new version of the mod, variable searching function has been added. So that if someone is following any kind of walk through and wants to find a variable to chage his/her playthrough in the game, then all he/she has to do is search for that variable in the variable manager tab(Check the attached Pics for more info)

Click On The Variable To Change It's Value

Pics From Latest Mod:
Pic01.png Pic02.png Pic03.png

Last edited:
Reactions: toobad0912
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes