Feb 29, 2020
You know it's starting to get pretty annoying having to constantly rename my saves every single time.
First I have my routes where I dick deny all these floozies as a Wolf.
Then one where I do it as an Ape.
Then there are my douche routes where I plow through all these hoes as a Wolf then also as an Ape,
While being on team Chloe. Then again being on team Lindsey.
Then there are the routes where I am loyal to each girl being a Wolf and then again as an Ape being on team Chloe.
And then also being loyal to each girl per frat while being on team Lindsey.

So yeah having to constantly rename each save gets pretty annoying.

And yes I am aware that you normal folk like to just simply skip all text and just speed through till the lewd scenes. And that I am in the minority of 3 people who actually like to go through the potential different routes to see any subtle differences that there may be.

Feb 29, 2020
Seriously! just a minute after I complain about needing to rename my saves every time. There's a new update.
Let me guess that the update is simply just a fix for all my saves because the dev finds them that important.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
You know it's starting to get pretty annoying having to constantly rename my saves every single time.
Then there are my douche routes where I plow through all these hoes as a Wolf then also as an Ape,
Then there are the routes where I am loyal to each girl being a Wolf and then again as an Ape being on team Chloe.

And yes I am aware that you normal folk like to just simply skip all text and just speed through till the lewd scenes. And that I am in the minority of 3 people who actually like to go through the potential different routes to see any subtle differences that there may be.
i am like you, that's why i will not play any games like being a dik (anymore) or college kings (anymore) until 3 years in the future lmao, it also happens to me with a lot of games and its annoying thats why i prefer playing japanese h shits to fulfill that need for a copule of hours

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

I'm a lot like you are. I play many different routes and always read the complete story to see how it goes. The story for me is more important. There was another game like this where saves wouldn't work or would be buggy and it goes so the dev provided premade saved games with each update which was patently ridiculous. I just moved on and stopped playing it, which is too bad as I liked the story, but it's no fun if I am conanstantly annoyed and can't follow the path I CHOSE. May as well just make it a kinetic novel and be done with it.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes