Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py College Kings 2 Multi Mod[Duke Knox]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ayyopayyo

Apr 20, 2018
Duke Knox Im convinced that my download/unzip is bad or core game mechanic is broken since im starting to get errors for all the chars one by one now. im just going to yolo it and wait for the next version of the game. thanks ;_;

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/v2/scene40.rpy", line 50, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Autumn' object has no attribute 'mood'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "v2/scene18a.rpyc", line 372, in script call
  File "v2/scene18a.rpyc", line 2430, in script call
  File "custom_labels.rpyc", line 5, in script call
  File "v2/scene18a.rpyc", line 2456, in script call
  File "v2/scene18a.rpyc", line 506, in script call
  File "v2/scene18c.rpyc", line 2546, in script call
  File "v2/scene18c.rpyc", line 1989, in script call
  File "v2/scene18c.rpyc", line 1534, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "v2/scene40.rpyc", line 50, in script
  File "C:\Users\abuba\Desktop\CollegeKings2-5.0.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1842, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\abuba\Desktop\CollegeKings2-5.0.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\abuba\Desktop\CollegeKings2-5.0.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/characters/CharacterService_ren.py", line 103, in has_mood

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
College Kings 2 5.0.0
Wed May 22 22:05:39 2024

iqbal7746

Jun 8, 2017
Duke Knox Im convinced that my download/unzip is bad or core game mechanic is broken since im starting to get errors for all the chars one by one now. im just going to yolo it and wait for the next version of the game. thanks ;_;

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\abuba\Desktop\CollegeKings2-5.0.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1842, in execute
  File "C:\Users\abuba\Desktop\CollegeKings2-5.0.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
  File "C:\Users\abuba\Desktop\CollegeKings2-5.0.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode

Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
College Kings 2 5.0.0
Did you start a new game? because i did and it worked. no more errors

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
College Kings 2 5.0.0
Join me on discord and I'll guide you through each step. I'll tell you fast skipping(not normal skipping) the game.

ayyopayyo

Apr 20, 2018
Did you start a new game? because i did and it worked. no more errors
thank you! it worked!

Join me on discord and I'll guide you through each step. I'll tell you fast skipping(not normal skipping) the game.
thanks so much for following through, i started a new game rn and so far I havent seen any error or crash :D ill be sure to follow up w u on discord if even this breaks somehow... im gucci and ok with replaying for now.

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
thank you! it worked!

thanks so much for following through, i started a new game rn and so far I havent seen any error or crash :D ill be sure to follow up w u on discord if even this breaks somehow... im gucci and ok with replaying for now.
To fast skip the game, turn on "Unseen Text" in the skip settings. Then press Shift + . Now, fast skip is enabled in your game.

Swifter945

Dec 29, 2020
No idea if this is just me, I haven't found anyone reporting it, but the mod makes my game laggy as hell. Theoretical FPS never drops, but the wait between scenes or during skips is abbysmal, especially right before choices. Anyone got this problem and/or fixed it?

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
No idea if this is just me, I haven't found anyone reporting it, but the mod makes my game laggy as hell. Theoretical FPS never drops, but the wait between scenes or during skips is abbysmal, especially right before choices. Anyone got this problem and/or fixed it?
Actually, this isn't a problem with the mod itself but rather occurs on low-end PCs because there are too many modules to load in CK2. This mod even uses less memory than the previous one. If you insist, I can remove the time/date reading and music spectrum/speaker animation to free up some memory.

Last edited:

Swifter945

Dec 29, 2020
Actually, this isn't a problem with the mod itself but rather occurs on low-end PCs because there are too many modules to load in CK2. This mod even uses less memory than the previous one. If you insist, I can remove the time/date reading and music spectrum/speaker animation to free up some memory.
The thing is, my PC is far from low-end. The problem shouldn't be linked to the memory, the game runs from an NVMe SSD and 32GB of RAM. Without the mod the game is smooth as butter. Tried this powersave/performance setting but to no results. We can try without animations, maybe that will help.

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
The thing is, my PC is far from low-end. The problem shouldn't be linked to the memory, the game runs from an NVMe SSD and 32GB of RAM. Without the mod the game is smooth as butter. Tried this powersave/performance setting but to no results. We can try without animations, maybe that will help.
Turn off the in-game walkthrough by pressing "W". Now, the choice screen will appear without any lag.

Try this.

Jan 6, 2023
hello, sorry, I tried looking through the post, I keep seeing people say this works for act 1 but I cant get it to work...i drop them into the game folder, i see the mods parts with the variables and modify stats and such, but it lags my game hard but it doesn't provide any walkthrough help ( i see green only for Lauren, sometimes)
is there no walkthrough mod for the act 1 part of the game ( 1.4.13)? if someone can help me out that would be cool.

Swifter945

Dec 29, 2020
Turn off the in-game walkthrough by pressing "W". Now, the choice screen will appear without any lag.

Try this.
Yep, that worked. For the choices anyway. The rest of the game still is laggy, as expected.

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
hello, sorry, I tried looking through the post, I keep seeing people say this works for act 1 but I cant get it to work...i drop them into the game folder, i see the mods parts with the variables and modify stats and such, but it lags my game hard but it doesn't provide any walkthrough help ( i see green only for Lauren, sometimes)
is there no walkthrough mod for the act 1 part of the game ( 1.4.13)? if someone can help me out that would be cool.
the listed walkthrough is tailored for CK2, the mod will automatically disable the in-game walkthrough feature if it doesn't detect the correct scene.

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
Yep, that worked. For the choices anyway. The rest of the game still is laggy, as expected.
I think it might be related to the music spectrum.

Sometimes I contemplate the differences between Unreal (C++) and Ren'Py (Python). I've noticed limitations in Ren'Py whenever I attempt to add something new.

Swifter945

Dec 29, 2020
I think it might be related to the music spectrum.

Sometimes I contemplate the differences between Unreal (C++) and Ren'Py (Python). I've noticed limitations in Ren'Py whenever I attempt to add something new.
I also noticed something else. When the mod is installed the resolution/graphics quality seems down. No idea if it can be connected to the mod UI or not, but who knows?

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
I also noticed something else. When the mod is installed the resolution/graphics quality seems down. No idea if it can be connected to the mod UI or not, but who knows?
I am now preparing version 0.2.a of the mod. Based on your feedback, I'll release two versions: Lite and Enhanced.
The Lite version will have:
  • No animation
  • No music spectrum
  • No dynamic module loading
  • No time/date info
  • No enhanced features

Reactions: R O M E R I O

Swifter945

Dec 29, 2020
I am now preparing version 0.2.a of the mod. Based on your feedback, I'll release two versions: Lite and Enhanced.
  • No animation
  • No music spectrum
  • No time/date info
  • No enhanced features
Thank you. I'll be sure to qive you feedback when it's available.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
  • No animation
  • No music spectrum
  • No time/date info
  • No enhanced features
add variables changes to ck1 with it, or at least it shows the variables inside the game and it let you changes it.

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
add variables changes to ck1 with it, or at least it shows the variables inside the game and it let you changes it.
I will enhance the functionality of the variables tab to detect all game variables, allowing the player to edit them.However, these enhancements will be available starting from version 0.2.a.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I will enhance the functionality of the variables tab to detect all game variables, allowing the player to edit them.However, these enhancements will be available starting from version 0.2.a.
how long it will take?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote