Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py College Kings 2 Multi Mod[Duke Knox]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
how long it will take?
This is gonna take a hot minute because I'm cooking up a mod feature to tackle errors and operations. Right now, my main grind is on Unreal Engine and Visual Studio—serious business. On the side, I'm dabbling with Ren'Py and VS Code. And, of course, Spotify's jamming in the background to keep the vibes up. Juggling all these tasks is no joke, but I'm all in to make sure it rocks.

Reactions: tomas024

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Guessing this mod isn't compatible with the android port made my eonor get this error.
Screenshot_20240524_073127_College Kings Act 2.jpg

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Hopefully a CK1 version eventually happens in the future but I'm worried that something will be changed again for the game.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Update Notice
  • Release Version: 0.2.a
  • Release Seq: rc1
  • Release Date: 5/26/2024

Added features:
1. Smart Music Player:

2. Reduced Memory Consumption:

3. Improved Error Handling:

4. Fixed Walkthrough Implementation Traceback for Android Devices:
There is a variable used as scene on ck2 i can't search it nor try to enable it to make th dialog work

"Let's go":
$ reputation.add_point(RepComponent.TROUBLEMAKER)

$ sceneList.add("v12_rose")
$ CharacterService.set_relationship(ms_rose, Relationship.FWB)

on scene23.rpy folder v12 with ms.rose
so when ck2 happens there is a dialog required this scene to be enabled to work

if ViewedScene.CK1_V12_ROSE in viewed_scenes:
jump v2s5
else:
jump v2s6

can i edit which scene i have seen or not?

Jun 6, 2018
just a QUESTION .... IDK if this is ok to ask this here in this thread or not.

Does ACT 1 has any multi mod? OR at least a WT mod?

jerichodowns

Jan 25, 2023
No idea if this is just me, I haven't found anyone reporting it, but the mod makes my game laggy as hell. Theoretical FPS never drops, but the wait between scenes or during skips is abbysmal, especially right before choices. Anyone got this problem and/or fixed it?
I came to ask the same thing, at least I think we're talking about the same thing. I haven't played since 3.3 and jumping in now there is a noticeable delay between text transitions. Everything is so much slower. I don't think I used the mod before, but i wasn't sure if it could be mod related or if they devs just fucked up harder this time.

jerichodowns

Jan 25, 2023
Looks like its both. I did a fresh install and started a playthrough without the mod. Its definitely faster, but there are some weird spots where even while skipping it just pauses for several seconds, and not even during animations just from one still to another.

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
There is a variable used as scene on ck2 i can't search it nor try to enable it to make th dialog work

"Let's go":
$ reputation.add_point(RepComponent.TROUBLEMAKER)

$ sceneList.add("v12_rose")
$ CharacterService.set_relationship(ms_rose, Relationship.FWB)

on scene23.rpy folder v12 with ms.rose
so when ck2 happens there is a dialog required this scene to be enabled to work

if ViewedScene.CK1_V12_ROSE in viewed_scenes:
jump v2s5
else:
jump v2s6

can i edit which scene i have seen or not?
check this quick tutorial, enable console first(config.console=True) and open it(shift+O(not zero it's O (Onion))
1_ (2).png

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
Changelog
Version 0.2.a RC1 - May 27, 2024, Release at 10:00 AM
  • New Features:
    • In-Game Walkthrough Feature:
      • Completely recreated the in-game walkthrough feature for improved efficiency and user experience.
    • Auto-Metadata Reader:
      • Introduced an auto-metadata reader. Users can press the "M" key while in the mod menu to toggle the Knox Music Player.

• Improvements:
    • Memory Consumption:
      • Reduced memory consumption issues to enhance performance and stability.

• Customization:
    • Mod Customizability:
      • Added all customizable features through the mod, providing users with more control and flexibility.

• Code Optimization:
    • Code Cleanup:
      • Removed unnecessary codes to streamline operations and improve maintainability.

Reactions: Roar Shark

kobekent331

Aug 2, 2020
go to my discord server and navigate to errors channel. I have posted solution there for this error.
Sorry if this is a dumb question but where can I find your Discord server link? I'm having the same issue as this person and I'd like to join your Discord to try and get it fixed

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote