assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
downloading and uploading this is too much trouble although my bandwidth is 200mbps, server is far away/slow, i manage to get only 1.5-2.5mbps and then uploading it to mega takes at least 2 hours
this time i'll just wait for the compressed version and mod update

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
Do I need to start over the game? I am using the save when it showed the patreon screen then scrolled up to get the robbery with Nora, chased the guy and since then, its exception, error every couple of interactions. I get its buggy and I can just Ignore and continue but is anyone having the same problem? Like every 3 minutes I get an error.

nowan

Jun 12, 2017
LOVE YOU BRO!
Fuck it. Enjoy :sneaky:

DOWNLOAD ACT 3 PART 2 NOW (HOTFIXED):

PC

Mac

Disclaimer: You can only download if you promise to kick Charli in the balls..

promised and not only in the balls

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Last night I downloaded v11 at 18gb+ now v12 is out and its 12gb

What was removed? 6gb content seems to be gone. Also where is the changelog? Where is the v11 to v12 update download?

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019

What was removed? 6gb content seems to be gone. Also where is the changelog? Where is the v11 to v12 update download?
Some of the really big games out there change the image types from shit like jpeg to html or something to reduce the file size.
A 6GB smaller game doesn't neccessarily mean 6GB less content, but just better optimization.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Some of the really big games out there change the image types from shit like jpeg to html or something to reduce the file size.
A 6GB smaller game doesn't neccessarily mean 6GB less content, but just better optimization.
If you meant webp or another compressed image format than sure. If it's html then that'd explain a lot about the bugs people are talking about.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020

Be patient. There is no changelog on Patreon and only the 2 full version downloads for PC and Mac. No update patches.
Another fixed version is being uploaded there, which I or someone else, will post when available. It's out now, see below.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 190 Votes