Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Got as far as the bike trip with Lauren and so far feeling pretty underwhelmed. The dialogue writing feels like toddlers did it. What's with the constant chuckles and haha shit? feels like Daniels K dropped in. The writing full stop feels rushed and uninspired. And for fuck sake give them a change of clothes Steve, MC's t-shirt and denims must be walking on their own...along with Lauren's nasty ass grey vest. Maybe take longer with updates and improve the quality?
The bugs are, as usual, inspired..
Clever move on the CK launcher though, since it requires logging in to Patreon and of course the price hike for new patreons - oh yeah, Steam requires it.

co_bonbon

Dec 31, 2019
An inventory.rpy fix was posted few pages back to fix AttributeError: 'Item' object has no attribute 'insensitive_image'

Feb 29, 2020
An inventory.rpy fix was posted few pages back to fix AttributeError: 'Item' object has no attribute 'insensitive_image'
What about for the people whose error isn't the Aubrey sex shop scene.
but rather those who come back from the Polly concert with whomwver you choose to go with.
And if you're rooming with Riley after waking her up from stubbing your toe on the bed, you go to sleep and
wake up and shortly find yourself in Charli's room.
Compared to when you come back from the concert and you're rooming with Chloey and you wake her up ,
she falls back asleep and you're suddenly sitting on the bed with Amber deciding to marry her or Nora.
And suddenly yoo're replaying from there.
Instead of waking up and going into Charlis room and doing your civic duty.
Is this also the fix for that?

Reactions: Deoku

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Okay. So I tried both methods that were posted here (the inventory and scene35 fixes) and neither has stopped the error I get in the sex shop. Am I doing something wrong or are they not working for others as well?

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
I think it's pretty clear this update needed another few weeks in the oven. I'd suggest people hold off until some official patches are released.

Reactions: Kasami Lee

KB0ne

May 24, 2020
I download it. This is it. I repost it for give you chance to save time.

P.S: i don't try it now. I can't warranty nothing.
Ah wait I didn't read the first comment fully. I'm having an issue where I'm talking to Chloe in the bedroom after stumping my toe and I get sent back to Amber in Act 2.

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
Got as far as the bike trip with Lauren and so far feeling pretty underwhelmed. The dialogue writing feels like toddlers did it. What's with the constant chuckles and haha shit? feels like Daniels K dropped in. The writing full stop feels rushed and uninspired. And for fuck sake give them a change of clothes Steve, MC's t-shirt and denims must be walking on their own...along with Lauren's nasty ass grey vest. Maybe take longer with updates and improve the quality?
The bugs are, as usual, inspired..
Clever move on the CK launcher though, since it requires logging in to Patreon and of course the price hike for new patreons - oh yeah, Steam requires it.
The launcher wont make it possible to share the game here ?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Sad, this is the first time that I will skip an update (no motivation to play) because most of the girls that are in the spotlight are girls that MC already had gone all the way with. I wished that someone new kitty this time like Lindsey, Penelope, Penelope's blonde friend (forgot the name) or another Nora again

• Angry
Reactions: Swaraj

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Riley's scene anyone got it or knows how to get it from this update? the makeup sex for believing that the MC had shared her photo in the last update.

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes